Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

I already addressed the topic. Rittenhouse is a psychotic murderer who belongs in jail.
You already made a false, unsupported claim. Nothing in the trial suggested Rittenhouse was psychotic.

On the other hand, Rosenbaum was a complete mess, often homeless, and released (I believe a day prior to the shooting), from a hospital stay after attempted suicide. He had spent a lot of his adult life in prison, starting with sexual conduct with five preteen boys.

Very strange the role models chosen by the Dems / Marxists.

You jave consistently demonstrated an ignorance of the purpose of this weapon.

Tiny,

One of us has an enviable record....you're on the 6th year of an epic losing streak.
Stay on topic or return to the sewer. My citations say you are wrong. The Weapon used fires an intermediate cartridge. Not a “high “ power, or more correctly, full power round. . You can dispute it with facts or not.

Tiny,

What is your record in these contests?
I have brought citations and facts.

You can either refute this citation or return to the sewer:

I am not getting on a pissing contest with you because you lost in this zone.

read the rules. In this zone you have to actually debate. Some thing you are not good at.

But they were designed for one.
The Colt AR 15 Sporter? Is that what he had? While the Sporter was designed for civilians and law enforcement I doubt that is what he was carrying.

The weapon used was a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 rifle. A weapon designed solely for Civilian sale. Never used by the military.

Please stick to the facts.

See ya tomorrow.

Stay on topic or return to the sewer. My citations say you are wrong. The Weapon used fires an intermediate cartridge. Not a “high “ power, or more correctly, full power round. . You can dispute it with facts or not.
Get bent, Controlly.

If you bring your discredited shit here, I will discredit it....again.

I have brought citations and facts.

You can either refute this citation or return to the sewer:

I am not getting on a pissing contest with you because you lost in this zone.

read the rules. In this zone you have to actually debate. Some thing you are not good at.
Then get lost and stop stalking me with your diversions.
No you are not. stop lying. Republicans don’t vote for Obama or Biden.
Given that their predecessors were "the worst of the modern era" and "worse than Buchanan", respectively, of course they did.

Republicans don't reward abysmal failure, only idiots do.

The Colt AR 15 Sporter? Is that what he had? While the Sporter was designed for civilians and law enforcement I doubt that is what he was carrying.

The weapon used was a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 rifle. A weapon designed solely for Civilian sale. Never used by the military.

Please stick to the facts.

See ya tomorrow.
You don't know what you're talking about.

I'm nauseous from having done so.

Start with SCHV.
Just because the AR15 was designed for military use, that doesn't mean civilians shouldn't have it. Besides, the version that civilians can have without a FFL isn't the same quality or capability as a M16 or the M4 (at least in terms of 3-round burst or full-auto). The military also uses better ammo than what most civilians have access to.

Just because the AR15 was designed for military use, that doesn't mean civilians shouldn't have it. Besides, the version that civilians can have without a FFL isn't the same quality or capability as a M16 or the M4 (at least in terms of 3-round burst or full-auto). The military also uses better ammo than what most civilians have access to.
Please stop.

Learn first.

Forum List

Back