Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

I think the most likely outcome is a hung jury.
I don't think that it's going to go that way...

The prosecutor went all defense for that with rebuttal arguments...but this is Wisconsin...not San Francisco...

And the jury pool is from land owners not voters.

Is it disgusting when the left lies to push their agenda.

Think about it. These disgusting pieces of shit would love to watch Kyle FRY to push their communist agenda.

I don't think it's a R v L political thing. I think it's just a crooked prosecutor thing. I don't completely disagree with you. There is a huge political push to get a conviction.

I doubt the decent black folks are going to protest a not guilty verdict. But the thugs (black and white) will.
I just hope Rittenhouse is there with his AR when the riots start. He's 0 for 3 at stopping thugs.

This guy was attacked by a man with a skateboard. So yeah, is a dangerous weapon. And had there been no one there to break it up, could've killed him.
1637023030568.png

I think you're wishful thinking. Kyle is innocent of the charges the prosecution has on him. Even the prosecution knows it.
That's why they're getting completely stupid and grasping for straws.

"Skateboards aren't a dangerous weapon." BA HA HA HA HA That's a stupid STUPID lie.
They're not.

(1)  In this section, “dangerous weapon" means any firearm, loaded or unloaded; any electric weapon, as defined in s. [URL='https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/document/statutes/941.295(1c)(a)']941.295 (1c) (a)
; metallic knuckles or knuckles of any substance which could be put to the same use with the same or similar effect as metallic knuckles; a nunchaku or any similar weapon consisting of 2 sticks of wood, plastic or metal connected at one end by a length of rope, chain, wire or leather; a cestus or similar material weighted with metal or other substance and worn on the hand; a shuriken or any similar pointed star-like object intended to injure a person when thrown; or a manrikigusari or similar length of chain having weighted ends.[/indent]

You see "skateboard" in there??

They're not.

(1)  In this section, “dangerous weapon" means any firearm, loaded or unloaded; any electric weapon, as defined in s. [URL='https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/document/statutes/941.295(1c)(a)']941.295 (1c) (a); metallic knuckles or knuckles of any substance which could be put to the same use with the same or similar effect as metallic knuckles; a nunchaku or any similar weapon consisting of 2 sticks of wood, plastic or metal connected at one end by a length of rope, chain, wire or leather; a cestus or similar material weighted with metal or other substance and worn on the hand; a shuriken or any similar pointed star-like object intended to injure a person when thrown; or a manrikigusari or similar length of chain having weighted ends.[/indent]

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... So since it's not listed in your quote, then a hard skate board, with even harder wheels, and weighted more than say the nunchaku's that is mentioned, isn't a dangerous weapon.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I don't think it's a R v L political thing. I think it's just a crooked prosecutor thing. I don't completely disagree with you. There is a huge political push to get a conviction.

I doubt the decent black folks are going to protest a not guilty verdict. But the thugs (black and white) will.
I just hope Rittenhouse is there with his AR when the riots start. He's 0 for 3 at stopping thugs.
Do you mean 3 for 3?

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... So since it's not listed in your quote, then a hard skate board, with even harder wheels, and weighted more than say the nunchaku's that is mentioned, isn't a dangerous weapon.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
By "my quote," you mean Wisconsin's law on dangerous weapons.

Not sure why you think I can speak for a dead man who didn't speak for himself? Regardless of what his intentions were, he was entitled himself to use self defense.
I didn’t suggest that you can speak for a dead man. Didn’t even intimate any such thing. But he had to have reacted to the gun being raised it seems to the do ANYTHING which might result in getting the defendant to shoot him if provocation has the slightest applicability to that count.

When he fired, yes, because that's when RittenHouse shot. But then, I'm not talking about that moment. I'm talking about when Rittenhouse pointed his rifle at Rosenbaum seconds earlier when they were about 20 feet apart from each other and Rittenhouse was still running.

Geez, you're a bigger idiot than even I was giving you credit for. First of all, it's NOT clear that KR pointed his gun at Rosenbaum seconds earlier, not from that video. Second, Rosenbaum was ALREADY CHASING KR at that point. So your argument is that PedoBaum was provoked by KR AFTER PedoBaum started chasing KR! You're loony.

They're not.

(1)  In this section, “dangerous weapon" means any firearm, loaded or unloaded; any electric weapon, as defined in s. [URL='https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/document/statutes/941.295(1c)(a)']941.295 (1c) (a); metallic knuckles or knuckles of any substance which could be put to the same use with the same or similar effect as metallic knuckles; a nunchaku or any similar weapon consisting of 2 sticks of wood, plastic or metal connected at one end by a length of rope, chain, wire or leather; a cestus or similar material weighted with metal or other substance and worn on the hand; a shuriken or any similar pointed star-like object intended to injure a person when thrown; or a manrikigusari or similar length of chain having weighted ends.[/indent]

You are quoting from a different section of law. For purposes of crimes against children “this section” you’d have a point. But for justification you need to cite the correct law.

I didn’t suggest that you can speak for a dead man. Didn’t even intimate any such thing. But he had to have reacted to the gun being raised it seems to the do ANYTHING which might result in getting the defendant to shoot him if provocation has the slightest applicability to that count.
Sure you did. You asked me, "what did it provoke Rosenbaum to do?" I can't possibly answer that without guessing.

Do you mean 3 for 3?

My bad. I was thinking about the prosecution. LMAO>. Which very soon, with be 0-5. LMAO... wasn't there a 6th charge? Something about the gun? That got dropped quick enough.

Funny thing though. The left ragged on Rittenhouse when the charges were still pending. But didn't say a word about Grosskreutz being over 18 and no permit for the gun he had on him... Suddenly, it's not important to the lefties. BA HA HA HA HA HA

You are quoting from a different section of law. For purposes of crimes against children “this section” you’d have a point. But for justification you need to cite the correct law.

He knows that. That's why I posted "You're quote." He's trying lie like the prosecution. he should know better.

Forum List

Back