Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

1636300229392.png

Did Kyle run down the street YELLING YOU ARE ALL PUSSIES...............

Did he run into a Biker Bar and go I JUST TRASHED YOUR BIKES............lmao

You are TRYING TO PROVE WILLFULL INTENT which means you are trying to NOW CHARGE HIM WITH MURDER.

You JUST STATED he WILLFULLY WENT THERE WITH THE INTENT TO KILL............Back that up with REAL EVIDENCE.

If he was there to kill why did he run.......

And again........had he dropped the weapon would he be alive today.

If you cannot answer that last question with YES HE'D BE ALIVE IN MY OPINION then it was Self Defense.

I don't know how you missed my point. I never said anything about murder, what I said is that he should be found guilty of manslaughter. My analogy was to point out when you carry a firearm, you cannot instigate a situation where you are forced to use it. When you do, that takes self-defense out of the picture. That's my point. This was part of my CCW training. When you carry a firearm in public, you must procure that weapon so using it is the last thing you have to do. Stay away from heated or violent situations. Don't play police officer. This kid did the exact opposite. Therefore IMO self-defense is out the window. He can't use that given he addressed the situation illegally armed.

The dead guy is on video saying the nword.

Lefties, shouldnt he die for that?

Language is VIOLENCE.

I don't know how you missed my point. I never said anything about murder, what I said is that he should be found guilty of manslaughter. My analogy was to point out when you carry a firearm, you cannot instigate a situation where you are forced to use it. When you do, that takes self-defense out of the picture. That's my point. This was part of my CCW training. When you carry a firearm in public, you must procure that weapon so using it is the last thing you have to do. Stay away from heated or violent situations. Don't play police officer. This kid did the exact opposite. Therefore IMO self-defense is out the window. He can't use that given he addressed the situation illegally armed.
You went down the intent road in earlier posts. Vigilante I think you said...........That implies INTENT......HE INTENDED to go kill...................If that is the case........that by definition would be murder......homocide..........

The man intended to kill that is why he was there. Perhaps you want to retract those words from other posts now??

posts 328 and 329 you went to INTENT..........If he intended to go there and kill then that changes the whole deal.

WHAT EVIDENCE IS THERE THAT HE INTENDED TO KILL???????????

It was WIDELY reported that Kyle was chasing down Rosenbaum.

THE WITNESS TESTIMONY AND THE FBI DRONE FOOTAGE PROVES THIS IS A LIE.

The media you lefties trust for all your news….WAS FUCKING LYING.

Why doesnt that give lefties pause about what other lies they are being told by the Big Pharma and corporate sponsored media?

Why are you lefties ok with being lied to?

Clear self defense. All the videos show that. But the prosecution now doesn't want anyone to believe their lying eyes. This is wrong. It is unconstitutional and the feds know it.
kYLE SPRINTED AWAY AND THEY SPRINTED AFTER HIM.

They knocked him down and that is when he fired........That is crystal clear in the drone video.

They still will not answer my question on would Kyle be alive today if he had dropped the gun.

They would have killed his butt stone cold dead if he didn't have the gun............that is my opinion and how I see it.

The lying media and their dumb fucking sheep have convicted Kyle before knowing the evidence.

REMEMBER NICK SANDMAN, YOU DUMB FUCKS?

You went down the intent road in earlier posts. Vigilante I think you said...........That implies INTENT......HE INTENDED to go kill...................If that is the case........that by definition would be murder......homocide..........

The man intended to kill that is why he was there. Perhaps you want to retract those words from other posts now??

No. When Turtle said Rittenhouse had the right to protect property I pointed out that he did not. He was not a police officer and had no permission from the city to act as one. That's where my vigilante remark came in. He cannot assume the role of a police officer because he felt they nor the city were doing enough. Doing so makes you a vigilante.

While he had no intention to kill (that would be murder charges) he had to know by going against an angry mob there would be a good possibility that would happen. That's why he got his friends AK in the first place.

No. When Turtle said Rittenhouse had the right to protect property I pointed out that he did not. He was not a police officer and had no permission from the city to act as one. That's where my vigilante remark came in. He cannot assume the role of a police officer because he felt they nor the city were doing enough. Doing so makes you a vigilante.

While he had no intention to kill (that would be murder charges) he had to know by going against an angry mob there would be a good possibility that would happen. That's why he got his friends AK in the first place.
have you ever heard of private security?? I guess not,,

LOL

Was he hired as private security? He claimed the auto dealership did but they denied that claim.
doesnt matter,, he wasnt there to arrest people,, so not sure why youre claiming he was actin as a cop,,

every citizen has a right to stand up and protect their community from violent riots and arsonist,,

the cops stood down and left it to them,,

The first person Rittenhouse killed was unarmed and no shots had been fired. Witnesses testify that the man was not a threat.

Its very sad that this stupid kid traveled to a protest and took a gun, but that's just what he did. There's just no excuse for killing two people and maiming a third.

Forum List

Back