Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

The first person Rittenhouse killed was unarmed and no shots had been fired. Witnesses testify that the man was not a threat.

Its very sad that this stupid kid traveled to a protest and took a gun, but that's just what he did. There's just no excuse for killing two people and maiming a third.
There was No Excuse for the Rioters to not Peacefully protest either.

He was chased and only fired when they caught him.

There was No Excuse for the Rioters to not Peacefully protest either.

He was chased and only fired when they caught him.

You should look at the facts of the timeline.

excerpt:

After police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, shot Jacob Blake, a Black man, in the back in front of his children, protests erupted in the city, reigniting calls to end to police brutality. Amid those protests were two other shootings in which two people died and another was injured.

The suspected gunman, 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse of Antioch, Illinois, is expected to be charged in Wisconsin with first-degree intentional homicide as an adult.

Social media accounts associated with Rittenhouse's name are part of the investigation and contain references to support of President Donald Trump. The accounts also include pictures of a man brandishing long guns and expressing support for Blue Lives Matter, according to two officials briefed on the probe.

PHOTO: Protestors run for cover as police shoots teargas in an effort to disperse the crowd outside the County Courthouse during demonstrations against the shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wis. on Aug. 25, 2020.

While the investigation into Rittenhouse and the shootings is in the preliminary stages, ABC News sifted through numerous videos on social media to piece together a timeline of the night. The events described below are based on those videos.

10:04 p.m.: Before the shootings begin

Before Rittenhouse allegedly began shooting, he was seen on video amid a group of armed men who said they were protecting a car shop at the corner of 59th and Sheridan.

Rittenhouse is armed with what appears to be a semiautomatic rifle, wearing a green shirt and can be heard saying, "I'm Kyle, by the way."

About 45 minutes later, another video shows the same person asking law enforcement officers for water as they ride by in a tank.

The officers can be heard saying, "We appreciate you guys. We really do."

Rittenhouse, still at the same location, gave an interview to Blaze TV before the shooting in which he said he was "protecting from the citizens." He told Blaze TV he and the other armed men didn't have "non-lethal" ammunition.

continued.

Last edited:
doesnt matter,, he wasnt there to arrest people,, so not sure why youre claiming he was actin as a cop,,

every citizen has a right to stand up and protect their community from violent riots and arsonist,,

the cops stood down and left it to them,,

What do you mean "their" community? The kid didn't even live in that state. No you do not have the right to protect your community. In most states you cannot even protect your property using deadly force. If you go out as a vigilante then you assume the penalties of the laws you break in the process. I didn't bring up Rittenhouse as a cop, you brought up private security.

You should look at the facts of the timeline.

i AGAIN ASK YOU and ALL WANTING TO FRAG KYLE.................If he had dropped the gun would he be alive today.

NOT ONE OF YOU ...........have HAD THE GUTS TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION.

No. When Turtle said Rittenhouse had the right to protect property I pointed out that he did not. He was not a police officer and had no permission from the city to act as one. That's where my vigilante remark came in. He cannot assume the role of a police officer because he felt they nor the city were doing enough. Doing so makes you a vigilante.

While he had no intention to kill (that would be murder charges) he had to know by going against an angry mob there would be a good possibility that would happen. That's why he got his friends AK in the first place.
how about you tell us a single act by kyle before he was chased by a man that said he would kill them that he acted or tried to be a vigilantly??

What do you mean "their" community? The kid didn't even live in that state. No you do not have the right to protect your community. In most states you cannot even protect your property using deadly force. If you go out as a vigilante then you assume the penalties of the laws you break in the process. I didn't bring up Rittenhouse as a cop, you brought up private security.
when the cops stand down you do,,,

can you give a single thing kyle did that would make him a vigilante??

i AGAIN ASK YOU and ALL WANTING TO FRAG KYLE.................If he had dropped the gun would he be alive today.

NOT ONE OF YOU ...........have HAD THE GUTS TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION.

The first man he killed was unarmed. Rittenhouse was fired up just like Trump's mob on Jan 6th.

excerpt:

After police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, shot Jacob Blake, a Black man, in the back in front of his children, protests erupted in the city, reigniting calls to end to police brutality. Amid those protests were two other shootings in which two people died and another was injured.

The suspected gunman, 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse of Antioch, Illinois, is expected to be charged in Wisconsin with first-degree intentional homicide as an adult.

Social media accounts associated with Rittenhouse's name are part of the investigation and contain references to support of President Donald Trump. The accounts also include pictures of a man brandishing long guns and expressing support for Blue Lives Matter, according to two officials briefed on the probe.

PHOTO: Protestors run for cover as police shoots teargas in an effort to disperse the crowd outside the County Courthouse during demonstrations against the shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wis. on
Protestors run for cover as police shoots teargas in an effort to disperse the crowd outsi...Read More

While the investigation into Rittenhouse and the shootings is in the preliminary stages, ABC News sifted through numerous videos on social media to piece together a timeline of the night. The events described below are based on those videos.

Before Rittenhouse allegedly began shooting, he was seen on video amid a group of armed men who said they were protecting a car shop at the corner of 59th and Sheridan.

Rittenhouse is armed with what appears to be a semiautomatic rifle, wearing a green shirt and can be heard saying, "I'm Kyle, by the way."

About 45 minutes later, another video shows the same person asking law enforcement officers for water as they ride by in a tank.

Rittenhouse, still at the same location, gave an interview to Blaze TV before the shooting in which he said he was "protecting from the citizens." He told Blaze TV he and the other armed men didn't have "non-lethal" ammunition.

continued.

On Tuesday
, assistant D.A. Thomas Binger committed a fundamental error: he misrepresented the evidence, almost all of which is captured on film. Thus, he asserted that Kyle shot "unarmed" victims. In fact, Grosskreutz was aiming a gun at Kyle when Kyle shot him; Huber was trying to beat Kyle to death, or decapitate him, with a skateboard; and Rosenbaum was trying to steal Kyle's gun.

Also on Tuesday, news broke that the FBI had failed to share evidence with the defense and then "lost" some of that same evidence. Although the testimony wasn't televised, Branca writes:

I did learn later that apparently the FBI had possessed both the low resolution aerial video shared with prosecutors, and a high-definition version of the same video. To the outrage of the defense, however, it was discovered today that the high resolution version of the video had been "lost" by the agency.

7_124_9.gif

Reportedly even Judge Schroeder was left aghast at the possibility that the FBI had tossed away evidence relevant to a homicide case, but beyond that I don't have any substantive knowledge of how all this played out.

What happened, instead, was that the prosecution's insistent questioning regarding the circumstances of Rosenbaum's death revealed that Kyle was an amiable young man who avoided confrontations and was actively trying to help people; that Rosenbaum threatened to kill him; and that he was desperately trying to run away from Rosenbaum, only to find himself trapped in a dead-end, at which point Rosenbaum (who, again, had threatened to kill him) tried to grab Kyle's weapon.

In other words, the prosecution's witnesses proved every element of self-defense: Kyle wasn't the aggressor; Rosenbaum was an imminent threat; Kyle's actions were therefore proportionate to the threat; and, having first tried to escape the threat, Kyle acted reasonably in defending himself.

to be continued.......lol

Trump spent 5 weeks inciting his Jan 6 mob but NEVER addressed the grievances of BLM.
Trump did nothing but promote his cause, which is the election the Dims swindled. Why should he address the whining of a gang of criminals?

Do you approve of their attempt to stop the Electoral College and overturn the election?

I do when entirely legal means are used. Do you believe it's OK for Dims to swindle an election?

The first man he killed was unarmed. Rittenhouse was fired up just like Trump's mob on Jan 6th.

excerpt:

PHOTO: Protestors run for cover as police shoots teargas in an effort to disperse the crowd outside the County Courthouse during demonstrations against the shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wis. on
Protestors run for cover as police shoots teargas in an effort to disperse the crowd outsi...Read More

continued.
Give it up. We know the facts.

Did his friend live in his state or Wisconsin?
He lived just over the border. Kenosha, where he worked, is only 20 miles away from where he lived. Your smear doesn't wash.
I don't know the laws there. The laws here are self-defense using a weapon is off the table if you instigated the attack.

In no way did Rittenhouse instigate any attack.

For instance I can't go to a bikers bar, sit there and yell "all bikers are pussies" and when they attack me, claim self-defense by killing them. Did they attack me? Yes they did. Did I instigate the attack? Yes I did.

When did Rittenhouse do anything even remotely resembling that? He was putting out fires and giving medical assistance.

He didn't go there with a concealed handgun. He went into a very heated situation as an opponent of the mob with an exposed AK-47. If I'm a juror that's what I'm looking at.

He's too young to get a concealed-carry license. You're attacking him for following the law. He had an AR-14, not an AK-47.

You wouldn't get on the jury. You obviously don't give a damn about his rights or what the law says.

Trump did nothing but promote his cause, which is the election the Dims swindled. Why should he address the whining of a gang of criminals?

I do when entirely legal means are used. Do you believe it's OK for Dims to swindle an election?

Trump incited them with 5 weeks of lies telling them to fight, take back their country and stop the Electoral College certification.. Its ugly but that's what Trump did.

He's the ONLY president to refuse a peaceful transition of power.. You should think about that.. He didn't even stick around and welcome President and Mrs Biden to the WH..

Trump is a pig and absolutely NO manners or morals.

Trump incited them with 5 weeks of lies telling them to fight, take back their country and stop the Electoral College certification.. Its ugly but that's what Trump did.

He's the ONLY president to refuse a peaceful transition of power.. You should think about that.. He didn't even stick around and welcome President and Mrs Biden to the WH..

Trump is a pig and absolutely NO manners or morals.
LOL

When you can't win the argument SHOUT TRUMP.

One of the so called victims was carrying a Glock

He lived just over the border. Kenosha, where he worked, is only 20 miles away from where he lived. Your smear doesn't wash.

In no way did Rittenhouse instigate any attack.

When did Rittenhouse do anything even remotely resembling that? He was putting out fires and giving medical assistance.

Rittenhouse lied about being an EMT and he didn't give medical assistance to anyone.

The first man he killed was UNARMED .. The witness testified that the man was NOT a threat.

Is Rittenhouse your son? His situation is tragic and incredibly stupid, but he did it and will suffer the consequences.

I don't know how you missed my point. I never said anything about murder, what I said is that he should be found guilty of manslaughter. My analogy was to point out when you carry a firearm, you cannot instigate a situation where you are forced to use it. When you do, that takes self-defense out of the picture. That's my point. This was part of my CCW training. When you carry a firearm in public, you must procure that weapon so using it is the last thing you have to do. Stay away from heated or violent situations. Don't play police officer. This kid did the exact opposite. Therefore IMO self-defense is out the window. He can't use that given he addressed the situation illegally armed.
Manslaughter is murder. Why should he be convicted of manslaughter when by any reasonable definition of the term he didn't commit manslaughter?

Ritten didn't "instigate" jack shit. You have a very flexible definition of the term "instigate."

Rittenhouse lied about being an EMT and he didn't give medical assistance to anyone.

The first man he killed was UNARMED .. The witness testified that the man was NOT a threat.

Is Rittenhouse your son? His situation is tragic and incredibly stupid, but he did it and will suffer the consequences.
Prove he lied. The prosecution certainly hasn't claimed he doesn't have the training. The witnesses aren't qualified to determine whether the man was a threat. All the video I've seen indicates he was.

No, Rittenhouse is not my son. He's just innocent. Do you allow an innocent man to be railroaded because it suits your political agenda?

Of course you do.

Forum List

Back