Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

I was being sarcastic. We disagree but that doesn't mean we aren't on the same side on most things.

Both sides are guilty of being where they shouldn't be at all. The ones shot shouldn't have been out there with the rioters that caused Car Dealers to HIRE armed guards......Kyle wasn't one of those guards. Just a Stupid kid.......and you want to put him away for 10 to 15 years.

The Politicians created this environment Gas Lighting the country. Let's put those INCITING VIOLENCE like Maxine Waters on Trial...........how about that?

We are all responsible for our own actions. I think manslaughter charges and convictions are in order here, but it all depends on the laws of that state. If he did that in my state in spite of our liberal gun laws, he would be charged here as well.

I'm not watching the trial but people who are claim the prosecutor is doing a terrible job. So what it all boils down to is cross examination of witnesses and closing arguments. Remember too that Wisconsin is a very liberal state with a lot of gun hating citizens there. That factor will play against him as well.

Yawn.......the kid was Stupid and tired thought he COULD BE A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR. He's an Idiot but he isn't a murderer that you'd like to FRAG HIM FOR.

Those shot were there to cause CHAOS AND DAMAGE which was going on all over the country. Perhaps they shouldn't have been there either............then this wouldn't have happened.

Now......Kyle sprinted away tried to avoid the fight and the IDIOT ....YES THE DEAD IDIOT ........chased him.

It wasn't til he was knocked to the ground and heard a gunshot that he finally fired. Now riddle me this..........Had Kyle dropped the weapon WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HIM????

Do you have a crystal ball..........hmmmm.........You know what would have happened......they would have either crippled him for life IF HE WAS LUCKY......OR KILLED HIM..............

AND YOU KNOW IT.......but you wouldn't care because he Isn't from your political Isle.

The moral of this story is don't chase someone with a Gun . The guy with a gun just might KILL YOU. THUS ENDS THE LESSON

Yes, unfortunately he is a murderer. His victims were unarmed.

I have wondered why Trump never reached out to Antifa and BLM. Why didn't he hear their grievances instead of talking tough and sandbagging them?

So............doesn't change the Fact they chased him til he was forced falling to the ground to shoot them. If he hadn't......You and I know they would have KILLED KYLE.

Is he STUPID..........YUP.

Were the RIOTERS STUPID.......YUP.

Mix Stupid people with guns in close proximity.........well this is how it ends.

I'd never convict him given what happened in this country with BLM ..I'm hopeful someone on that jury will HANG THAT JURY.......I KNOW I WOULD........You'd NEVER GET A CONVICTION with me on it.

As a juror you're supposed to put your personal feelings aside. You are only supposed to make judgement based on laws in that state and nothing more. In the Zimmerman trial the jurors expressed how they hated to reach a not guilty verdict, but they had no choice. That was the law in Florida. Here in Cleveland if you remember, there was the Tamir Rice case. The police were called to a park well known for drug activity and shootings. When the cops go there and confronted the suspect that was called in as pointing a gun at people in the park, he started to pull the gun out of his pants and one of the officers shot and killed him. It ended up being a toy gun that was an exact replica of the real thing. That jury too regretted having to not charge the officer, but they had no choice because the officer was legally defending himself when the 12 year old started pulling out that fake gun.

We are all responsible for our own actions. I think manslaughter charges and convictions are in order here, but it all depends on the laws of that state. If he did that in my state in spite of our liberal gun laws, he would be charged here as well.

I'm not watching the trial but people who are claim the prosecutor is doing a terrible job. So what it all boils down to is cross examination of witnesses and closing arguments. Remember too that Wisconsin is a very liberal state with a lot of gun hating citizens there. That factor will play against him as well.
No charges are in order. He shot in self-defense. The law allows you to defend yourself. Why do you believe the courts shouldn't follow the law?

I have wondered why Trump never reached out to Antifa and BLM. Why didn't he hear their grievances instead of talking tough and sandbagging them?
The law doesn't require the perpetrator to be unarmed.

Their "grievances" were the demands of a thug.

As a juror you're supposed to put your personal feelings aside. You are only supposed to make judgement based on laws in that state and nothing more. In the Zimmerman trial the jurors expressed how they hated to reach a not guilty verdict, but they had no choice. That was the law in Florida. Here in Cleveland if you remember, there was the Tamir Rice case. The police were called to a park well known for drug activity and shootings. When the cops go there and confronted the suspect that was called in as pointing a gun at people in the park, he started to pull the gun out of his pants and one of the officers shot and killed him. It ended up being a toy gun that was an exact replica of the real thing. That jury too regretted having to not charge the officer, but they had no choice because the officer was legally defending himself when the 12 year old started pulling out that fake gun.
As a juror.......I will understand that the kid ran and didn't shoot til they were knocking his ass on the ground.

WE ARE A HUNG JURY NOW RAY.

Can someone ask the judge to send in more coffee and donuts please.

These same assholes rioted at his RALLIES before he was ever in office. Why the hell should he have reached out to them.

What Trump SHOULD HAVE DONE is do what Bush Sr. did in 1992 and called it an INSURRECTION and ENDED THIS BS.

That is where I get ticked off at this. I'd never allowed what happened in Seattle to happen. Where Federal officers sat there having Feces.........piss bottles......heavy objects to harm the officers....lasers to blind them going on.

I'd have FEDERALIZED THE GUARD.......Sent them in and ENDED IT. That is what should have happened.

As a juror.......I will understand that the kid ran and didn't shoot til they were knocking his ass on the ground.

WE ARE A HUNG JURY NOW RAY.

Can someone ask the judge to send in more coffee and donuts please.

What if they have the same laws that we have in my state? You can't instigate a violent situation? Then what, would you ignore the law and vote not guilty?

No charges are in order. He shot in self-defense. The law allows you to defend yourself. Why do you believe the courts shouldn't follow the law?

Because he deliberately created the situation where he needed to use that gun, that's why. As I explained in other posts, that's our law here. If you take a gun into a situation you know you'd likely be using that gun, the state will hold you responsible whether you were attacked or not. You created the situation so you are responsible for whatever happens afterwards.

What if they have the same laws that we have in my state? You can't instigate a violent situation? Then what, would you ignore the law and vote not guilty?
I don't see him as guilty...........You want him to be put in prison for over decade when you know he ran away...........If they had took his weapon...........He would be DEAD RIGHT NOW AND YOU KNOW IT.

Tell me had he dropped his weapon that night and not shot would he be alive today.........don't dance around that question either..............the guy chasing him had been screaming he was going to kill someone......Had meds from a dang Mental hospital.

Would the Mental Patient have not killed KYLE.

Because he deliberately created the situation where he needed to use that gun, that's why. As I explained in other posts, that's our law here.
He followed the law. Too bad you don't like it. That's not a justification for the courts to ignore them

If you take a gun into a situation you know you'd likely be using that gun, the state will hold you responsible whether you were attacked or not. You created the situation so you are responsible for whatever happens afterwards.

If it does, then it isn't following the law.

He followed the law. Too bad you don't like it. That's not a justification for the courts to ignore them

He was a minor armed with an AK and transported that weapon into another state. No, he was not following the law.
If it does, then it isn't following the law.

That would depend on what their laws are. We are a very liberal gun state and Republican led for many years. If what he did there he did here, yes, he would be held on charges too.

He was a minor armed with an AK and transported that weapon into another state. No, he was not following the law.

That would depend on what their laws are. We are a very liberal gun state and Republican led for many years. If what he did there he did here, yes, he would be held on charges too.
And yet earlier in this thread you wanted him convicted of MANSLAUGHTER.

I ask the same question........Had he dropped the weapon and not shot would he be alive today.

That is enough to establish a self defense for the shooting. Are you now crawfishing to misdemeanor charges of possession of a weapon and recanting MANSLAUGHTER.?

The weapon never left Wisconsin, and violating some regulation is not a justification for convicting him of murder.

IT's legal to defend yourself in WI.

You are confused Moon Bat.

One of his attackers had a Glock pistol. Another one was using a heavy skate board to bash him over the head. Another one was kicking him when he was on the ground.

Did CNN not tell you this?

By the way Moon Bat, if you are concerned about unarmed people getting killed why aren't you raising holy hell about the unarmed Patriot woman that was viciously murdered by a Capitol police thug?

You are confused Moon Bat.

One of his attackers had a Glock pistol. Another one was using a heavy skate board to bash him over the head. Another one was kicking him when he was on the ground.

Did CNN not tell you this?

By the way Moon Bat, if you are concerned about unarmed people getting killed why aren't you raising holy hell about the unarmed Patriot woman that was viciously murdered by a Capitol police thug?

Trump spent 5 weeks inciting his Jan 6 mob but NEVER addressed the grievances of BLM. Do you approve of their attempt to stop the Electoral College and overturn the election?

The weapon never left Wisconsin, and violating some regulation is not a justification for convicting him of murder.

Did his friend live in his state or Wisconsin?

IT's legal to defend yourself in WI.

I don't know the laws there. The laws here are self-defense using a weapon is off the table if you instigated the attack. For instance I can't go to a bikers bar, sit there and yell "all bikers are pussies" and when they attack me, claim self-defense by killing them. Did they attack me? Yes they did. Did I instigate the attack? Yes I did.

He didn't go there with a concealed handgun. He went into a very heated situation as an opponent of the mob with an exposed AK-47. If I'm a juror that's what I'm looking at.

Did his friend live in his state or Wisconsin?

I don't know the laws there. The laws here are self-defense using a weapon is off the table if you instigated the attack. For instance I can't go to a bikers bar, sit there and yell "all bikers are pussies" and when they attack me, claim self-defense by killing them. Did they attack me? Yes they did. Did I instigate the attack? Yes I did.

He didn't go there with a concealed handgun. He went into a very heated situation as an opponent of the mob with an exposed AK-47. If I'm a juror that's what I'm looking at.
LOL

Did Kyle run down the street YELLING YOU ARE ALL PUSSIES...............

Did he run into a Biker Bar and go I JUST TRASHED YOUR BIKES............lmao

You are TRYING TO PROVE WILLFULL INTENT which means you are trying to NOW CHARGE HIM WITH MURDER.

You JUST STATED he WILLFULLY WENT THERE WITH THE INTENT TO KILL............Back that up with REAL EVIDENCE.

If he was there to kill why did he run.......

And again........had he dropped the weapon would he be alive today.

If you cannot answer that last question with YES HE'D BE ALIVE IN MY OPINION then it was Self Defense.

Here's an interesting little tidbit. The mayor, the DA and the lead detective in this case are all .......members of the same family. I'm sure that's nothing to be concerned about. IS IT??

Forum List

Back