Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

Same goes to them. If they weren't there Rioting then Kyle wouldn't have been there either.

That Catch 22 works both ways.

They chased someone with a gun. They are VERY STUPID PEOPLE.

Someone fired into the air and Kyle responded by firing 4 times and killing someone.. He has a borderline IQ. He lied about being an EMT.. and he was arrested that week for driving without a license.

I don't remember them burning any cities down.. You made the accusation. Back it up.
BS. Burn Loot Murder is well know for the riots and fires and torching. Think it was a Autozone they burned a dead body in.........Guess you don't remember that either.

Someone fired into the air and Kyle responded by firing 4 times and killing someone.. He has a borderline IQ. He lied about being an EMT.. and he was arrested that week for driving without a license.
I could care less about the 1st shot unless it wasn't fired in the air. Doesn't change the Fact that he was chased and didn't kill them until they caught him.

If he didn't have that gun he would be the dead one. Guess you would be celebrating that now.......HMMM

Leftist caused this with gas lighting.........idiots burning car lots.....stores........then you whine when one of them gets killed.

He did not have the right to defend the city and businesses unless he was a police officer for that city. For crying out loud he didn't even live in the state. When did vigilantism become legal in this country?

My state adopted the Stand Your Ground law, but prior to that, if somebody was screaming at me and I didn't turn around and get away from him, but used my gun instead, I would end up in jail for murder. Why? Because in our state you had a duty to retreat. You must (by law) remove yourself from any potential violent situation. Now, STG changed that, but if I seen some gang members in front of my house getting ready to brawl, and I went out there with my gun where several of them tried to attack me and I killed them, that's not self-defense. Why? Because I left my place of safety and deliberately inserted myself into a violent situation that had zero to do with me.
so if someone with a ccp was standing on the corner to watch rioters ....[ kinda like rubber necking ] and they are attacked they dont have a right to defend themselves ?

maxresdefault.jpg

So home owners and business owners are now gangs...............lol

Exactly why were the rioters burning the cars at that lot anyways.........hmmm.....wasn't PEACEFUL........

You either don't understand my point or are avoiding it not to discuss the similarities.

Wrong.....he was attacked by 3 violent criminals.....you can pretend that didn't happen, you can pretend that he caused the attack, but he didn't.......

You are wrong.

I don't understand how you and others are ignoring my point. I only posted it three or four times already.

How come there is no discussion about Rittenhouse KILLING a man at the Gas Station, and calling a friend, and saying "I just shot someone."

This is part of the reason he was being chased down the street. Moments earlier Kyle KILLED a man.

11:48 p.m.: 1st shooting

The gunshots heard accounted for the first shooting of the night, at the Bert and Rudy's auto service shop at 6279 Sheridan Road near 63rd Street.

In a separate video that captured the incident, Rittenhouse can be seen running across the lot of the auto shop. A person with a red shirt around his neck appears to be chasing him.

After about 30 seconds, protesters can be heard screaming about a shooting, and Rittenhouse is seen appearing to make a phone call before running away. In the background, someone can be heard saying, "I shot somebody."

11:49 p.m.: 2nd shooting

Just a minute later, a second shooting is caught on video.

Rittenhouse is seen running in the middle of the street as a number of people attack him. He falls to the ground and is seen firing a number of shots, which strike at least two people.

One person is seen struck in the arm, while the other is seen lying motionless in the street.

How come there is no discussion about Rittenhouse KILLING a man at the Gas Station, and calling a friend, and saying "I just shot someone."

This is part of the reason he was being chased down the street. Moments earlier Kyle KILLED a man.

11:48 p.m.: 1st shooting

The gunshots heard accounted for the first shooting of the night, at the Bert and Rudy's auto service shop at 6279 Sheridan Road near 63rd Street.

In a separate video that captured the incident, Rittenhouse can be seen running across the lot of the auto shop. A person with a red shirt around his neck appears to be chasing him.

After about 30 seconds, protesters can be heard screaming about a shooting, and Rittenhouse is seen appearing to make a phone call before running away. In the background, someone can be heard saying, "I shot somebody."

11:49 p.m.: 2nd shooting

Just a minute later, a second shooting is caught on video.

Rittenhouse is seen running in the middle of the street as a number of people attack him. He falls to the ground and is seen firing a number of shots, which strike at least two people.

One person is seen struck in the arm, while the other is seen lying motionless in the street.

Because he shot the guy because the guy attacked him.....they chased him, cornered him and attacked him...as testified in court by the Daily Caller reporter who actually saw the attack.

No he wasn't defending anyone's property.. They turned him down. He was a stupid kid with a gun who traveled to another state to play vigilante.. He killed two people and crippled a third.
They were not the owners of the business. Their dad was.

The shootings were in self defense.

They were not the owners of the business. Their dad was.

The shootings were in self defense.

Why were they subpoenaed to testify in court?

Rittenhouse was just on a lark like George Zimmerman and the McMichaels... acting out some macho fantasy.

No one else was being attacked or shooting.
Why is it Rittenhouse was the only shooter?
Could it be that he was the only one openly carrying a rifle?
And there is no evidence anyone had to be killed.
Typically you fire a warning shot into the ground first.
But clearly Rittenhouse hit with each shot, and killed with 2 out of the 3 shots.
That does not at all sound like "self defense", and one can not claim self defense if one deliberately does things that make themselves targeted.
Wrong other people were shooting.

Yes the evidence is crushing that the three men he shot were posing a deadly threat to him.

No you NEVER fire warning shots that is an absurd claim.

Why were they subpoenaed to testify in court?

Rittenhouse was just on a lark like George Zimmerman and the McMichaels... acting out some macho fantasy.
Because the prosecution is desperate. These two were the only ones who helped the prosecution at all.

A better question is why they did not supoena the owner

That is the case when the "other guy" is not a clear and present danger to everyone, by bringing a rifle to a demonstration.
What do you think would have happened to any of the DC Capital protestors if they had been carrying a rifle?
They would have instantly been shot by the police.
It was a riot not a demonstration.'

Not really.
It is normal to find a person openly carrying a rifle at a demonstration, to be extremely offensive, provocative, dangerous, and intimidating.
An unarmed person is not a deadly threat, in comparison.
They were at very close range.
A normal person would have not killed, but fired warning shots, shots to extremities, etc. , if they actually felt threatened.
Killing 2 and wounding a third is not self defense.
Yes it was self defense and no one ever fires warning shots.

Forum List

Back