Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

At the time he was attacked he wasn't doing anything to anyone.....he was moving away from the 3 violent criminals. He wasn't standing his ground, he moved in the opposite direction of those 3 guys, and they followed him, which takes away any claims they have to any lawful actions...

He wasn't engaged in vigilantism at the time of the attack...what about that do you not understand.....

He did not approach them, he did not engage them, he did not talk to them, he was moving away from them and they followed him....he was then cornered by the first felon...who then attacked him....

Nothing you say about this case is even remotely accurate...nothing Rittenhouse did prompted the attacks against him..

He was driving without a license.. You don't let stupid, immature people have rifles.

As I already stated, once you attend a violent situation armed and use your gun, it's your fault because you went there for trouble. It doesn't matter who attacked who or who said what. If you didn't go there to get into trouble, those two people would likely be alive today.

No...it isn't. If you do not attack anyone, you have done nothing wrong.

If those two asshole felons didn't attack him, they would be alive...

No...it isn't. If you do not attack anyone, you have done nothing wrong.

If those two asshole felons didn't attack him, they would be alive...

What do you mean? That was our law just several months ago. If I got into a heated argument while armed and did not leave the situation and used my firearm (whether he attacked me or not) I would be held on charges for murder. Self-defense goes right out the window because I took no measures to assure I wouldn't be in such a position.

This doesn't even apply..........Rittenhouse did not know he was under threat, until he looked back and saw the first felon chasing him.....he was running away from the location of the 3 guys in order to deal with a dumpster fire.......when the first attack happened, the witness stated he was cornered by the felon...who then attacked him.

The next two felons chased him.......he was actually retreating from the scene...do you not understand that?

He was doing what your quote stated he should do......he was knocked to the ground as he was retreating, then attacked with a deadly weapon, kicked by another attacker and had a gun pointed at him...

Wait a minute, he attended a violent riot and didn't know he would be under threat? Why am I not buying that?

It wasn't murder, it was self defense......you pretend that the violent attacks on Rittenhouse played no part in what happened.

Rittenhouse did not approach any of them...in fact, in each case, he was moving away from them.......that, in and of itself, makes him the one with the claim of self defense......they pursued him, the first guy cornered him after earlier threatening to kill him.....

The kid was dumb and immature, a high school drop out, driving without a license.

What do you mean? That was our law just several months ago. If I got into a heated argument while armed and did not leave the situation and used my firearm (whether he attacked me or not) I would be held on charges for murder. Self-defense goes right out the window because I took no measures to assure I wouldn't be in such a position.

He wasn't in an argument, he wasn't talking to them, he wasn't near them, he wan't engaged with them......independently, and nowhere near them, he ran over to put out a dumpster fire.........they followed him, the one guy cornered him, and then attacked him...that is what the actual witness testified to.....

He had no connection to them....he did not engage with them, he did not approach them, and had nothing to do with them before they followed him and attacked him.....

He didn't get into an argument.....he had no contact with them at the time they followed and attacked him so nothing you state has any bearing on what happened.

Wait a minute, he attended a violent riot and didn't know he would be under threat? Why am I not buying that?

At the time of the 3 attacks, he wasn't under threat....he didn't even have anything to do with those guys until they followed him and attacked him....

That's on them, not him....

If they would let the jury know of the criminal past of the shitheads that Kyle shot the verdict would be a no brainier.

The kid was dumb and immature, a high school drop out, driving without a license.

Funny how you side with the pedophile and the other violent felon....

He wasn't in an argument, he wasn't talking to them, he wasn't near them, he wan't engaged with them

It's the same thing. He deliberately put himself in harms way which forced him to use a gun to kill people, just like I went outside to put myself in harms way between the gangs. Same thing.

It's the same thing. He deliberately put himself in harms way which forced him to use a gun to kill people, just like I went outside to put myself in harms way between the gangs. Same thing.

Wrong.....he was attacked by 3 violent criminals.....you can pretend that didn't happen, you can pretend that he caused the attack, but he didn't.......

You are wrong.

As I already stated, once you attend a violent situation armed and use your gun, it's your fault because you went there for trouble. It doesn't matter who attacked who or who said what. If you didn't go there to get into trouble, those two people would likely be alive today.
Same goes to them. If they weren't there Rioting then Kyle wouldn't have been there either.

That Catch 22 works both ways.

They chased someone with a gun. They are VERY STUPID PEOPLE.

Who are you calling a pedophile? Rittenhouse has a borderline IQ.
How do you know what his IQ is Moon Bat?

He was smart enough to decide it was a good thing to help the community and know that it was dangerous so he should go armed and although he had no military training was smart enough to figure out the proper tactical response to being attacked by murderous lowlife thugs.

The dumbasses were the filthy ass Negroes and Communists that decided to destroy Kenosha and attack a boy for helping to put out a fire.

The dumbasses are the ones that decided to attack someone with an AR-15.

Grow up asshole.

So home owners and business owners are now gangs...............lol

Exactly why were the rioters burning the cars at that lot anyways.........hmmm.....wasn't PEACEFUL........

Leftist asshats gas lighting the country causing Chaos and riots caused this. Kyle is just a Naive kid caught up in a political shit storm.

Forum List

Back