Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

Kyle went "looking" to help protect his community from rioters and arsonists
Kyle isnā€™t a member of that community. Heā€™s not even a resident of that state. Even if he was, the police were present in the area. Itā€™s THEIR job to deal with the criminals in the crowd, not Kyleā€™s.

No, they shouldnā€™t have. THAT is the job of the law enforcement community to deal with, not illegally armed minors from another state.

But the cops can't. The elected leaders won't let them. Government is failing to protect society.

His option was to be at home, in another state, rather than playing Vigilante. He had neither a mandate nor a right to be acting as a wanna-be cop.
he wasn't at home. those fks could have been home too. what an ignorant post. Face it, he has a witness a reporter was following him when he was first shot at. Then they have the video. All of it. When the first looter shot actually chased Kyle because he was carrying a fire extinguisher. That thug got upset that someone else put one of his fires out. But you're cool with the looting and rioting right? all those people could have been at home. fking hilarious dude.

Kyle isnā€™t a member of that community. Heā€™s not even a resident of that state. Even if he was, the police were present in the area. Itā€™s THEIR job to deal with the criminals in the crowd, not Kyleā€™s.
so no visitors are allowed there? is that your play? dude, you're crushing it here. perhaps explain why the cops were ordered to stand down? That's where the lawsuits are going.

Then itā€™s time for the citizenry to change the Government, if they donā€™t like it.

We can't. The voting roles are full of Third World immigrants who vote for the dems who order teh cops to stand down, so that the mobs can rampage.

The choice facing our young men, is to cower at home while barbarians burn down their nation, or do what they can to protect it.

There's value in this for the extreme right in that Kyle walking free will energize those killers with guns that were never sure of having safe footing to shoot black people.

This can be a lowering of the bar that Chauvin meant to demonstrate with his puroposely public murder of George Floyd.

Kyle can serve as the example of the bar being lowered in America on white people getting away with murder of blacks. Alabama/Mississippi rules of the 60's will apply once more in America.

Bed sheets and pointy hats will be dragged out of the closets of the south where they have been moldering away since the 60's.

How can America ever return to normal again?
Hey look , a racist moron. Must be an Obama guy.

so no visitors are allowed there? is that your play? dude, you're crushing it here. perhaps explain why the cops were ordered to stand down?
That depends on why the visa are there. Iā€™d suggest that the community would have been much happier to have no visitors of any ilk in town that night.

Your question is one the community should be asking their government employees and elected officials. Poor policing decisions do not suddenly deputize anyone in the area to act as THEY believe is appropriate.

Kyle shouldnā€™t have been there to begin with. He was not and is not a member of law enforcement. It wasnā€™t his job to be ā€œstopping criminalsā€. Especially not with a gun he had no legal right to possess.

Kyle went looking for a fight and he found one. Now he has to face the consequences of that very ooor choice.
whether he "should have been there" is simply a matter of OPINION.
One doesn't have to be a member of law enforcement to stop a criminal.
I believe you are incorrect on the leagality of possessing the gun.
He was not looking for a fight, but one found him.

lets see what the court says.

We can't. The voting roles are full of Third World immigrants who vote for the dems who order teh cops to stand down, so that the mobs can rampage.

The choice facing our young men, is to cower at home while barbarians burn down their nation, or do what they can to protect it.
200.gif

He is an American, and Kenosha is part of AMERICA.

The cops were not doing their job. They were standing down, as ordered by their dem bosses.

Baby Kyle is gonna be a very popular fellow there in the south cellblock of Club Fed! :D

I hope not. But it is telling that you not only want to see an innocent young man sent to prison, but are gloating about the idea of him being raped by male prisoners.

You are a vile, disgusting person.

No, they shouldnā€™t have. THAT is the job of the law enforcement community to deal with, not illegally armed minors from another state.
And it was obvious that they weren't doing anything on orders from their superiors all the way up the food chain.

We, as communities hire these people...the taxpayers pay these guy's paycheck... even the ones that told the officers to stand down. When a police officer is down you help him... you don't just cluck your tongue at him. He's there for you...that's basic morality. He isn't the enemy. Neither is the car dealership with mechanics garage...he begged for help trying to salvage something out of his life's work instead of letting the mobs of arsonists burning it down.

My community is mine. I live in it and want to continue to do so. I don't want to live in a burned out trash pile like the felons who were trying to turn it into one. Neither did Kyle. P-e-r-s-o-n-a-l responsibility...

This isn't hijacking public flower beds with something horrible...this is just trying to keep the place intact from arsonists, looters, and vandalism.

Communities in border towns are more fluid than the governments that rule over them.

State lines aren't like international borders.

The Kenosha police thanked him and gave him a bottle of water. That's one of the videos the prosecution tried to suppress. That failed.

well Im not surprised you want to change the rules of the game AFTER you spout off your mouth. You knew your "20 years" line was horse shit just like I did.

But im not letting you off the hook. YOU HAVE A BET.

Im also not surprised you would be such a loser that you wouldn't send the money to charity if you happen to win. Liberals are worthless, scum.

YOU are the worthless scum. I offered you and I believe jc a bet for a month off the board on 20 years. You wanted $100 to charity. I wanted better odds for cash so I suggested 10 years. My offer stands for a month off the board if you need 20 years.

Go back and look bitch. I was very clear with you. I don't like betting cash with rude lying dogs such as yourself who I can't stand. So no cash bet with you. You probably wouldn't pay. So beat it. :finger3:

Forum List

Back