Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

Racism has always existed, you’re not good at this.
warning.
why were whites starting fires and saying Black Lives Matter?
Some decent white people support black equality. I don't condone criminal behaviour by either side.
Racism exists to a much higher level now because Trump promoted it for his political gain. I've mentioned many times that he was employing Hitler's tactic used against the Jews.

It's my honest answer but I understand why the concept is so foreign to most Americans. When you come back to a proper response we may be able to continue the conversation.

In Canada he would be seen as a threat to public safety. The police would have stopped him, disarmed him, and likely taken him to the police station for questioning, to determine if he was safe to release.

Even as the mob continued to burn the city down?

warning.

Some decent white people support black equality. I don't condone criminal behaviour by either side.
Racism exists to a much higher level now because Trump promoted it for his political gain. I've mentioned many times that he was employing Hitler's tactic used against the Jews.

Except he, like all republican presidents before him, supported "black equality",

So, your claim is just, a lie.

That's not our experience in Canada generally, but we may have had an experience of that severity.

So, to be clear, you think that what SHOULD have happened, was the cops ignore the mob burning the city down, and arrested Rittenhouse, for wanting to protect property?

Canadians for the most part don't pretend that Trump supports black equality.

Warning!

Then Canadians need to get their heads out of their asses.

Trump like all republicans before him, supported "black equality".

So, to be clear, you think that what SHOULD have happened, was the cops ignore the mob burning the city down, and arrested Rittenhouse, for wanting to protect property?
No, not exactly. Rittenhouse wouldn't have walked down a street with a gun, threatening gun violence in Canada.
If you're going to continue then it's time you rise up to meet the tone of the conversation. Final warning!

No, not exactly. Rittenhouse wouldn't have walked down a street with a gun, threatening gun violence in Canada.
If you're going to continue then it's time you rise up to meet the tone of the conversation. Final warning!

He was only "walking down that street" because the police would not let him rejoin his group.

Tone? YOu are talking lies about my nation. My tone is pretty restrained considering the lies you are posting.

warning.

lighting fires on private property seems decent to you? wow, your standards sure are low. I feel sorry for you.

In Canada he would be seen as a threat to public safety. The police would have stopped him, disarmed him, and likely taken him to the police station for questioning, to determine if he was safe to release.
not at all. You're making this up as we move down the thread. Most likely the police wouldn't have been ordered to stand down. See the private businesses have a say in all of what happened. You think people are allowed in your country to fire bomb businesses without consequences? surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

Since Kyle was running away from his attackers....
They have no ability to claim self defense.

If an attacker is running away from me I can't then hunt him down to shoot him or else I get charged with a crime...

But because the attackers were actively attacking Kyle with weapons (mace, skateboard, pistol) there's not a chance he is guilty of the charges brought against him.
well after watching the defense video, the first looter/ rioter he shot was chasing him as well. A reporter confirmed that with video. In fact, the person shot at Kyle first while chasing him for have a fire extinguisher putting out the fires he started. too fking sad indeed. It all started as self defense for Kyle, the reporter will swear on it.

Canadians for the most part don't pretend that Trump supports black equality.
post the evidence he didn't. I can say with fact the unemployment rate for blacks in the US was at it's lowest under Trump. so statistically speaking your dreaming.

Oh the first time in 60 fking years.

post the evidence he didn't. I can say with fact the unemployment rate for blacks in the US was at it's lowest under Trump. so statistically speaking your dreaming.

He won't. He CAN'T.

Because it is just a lie.

well again, the cops allowed it. So, what now?

lighting fires on private property seems decent to you? wow, your standards sure are low. I feel sorry for you.
And that will end it with you, as I expected it couldn't last very long.

For others: There have been too many direct replies for me to keep up with. If anyone has further questions or civil comments for me, please post them/it again.

yep I know. He's a crater inside a crater.

The reality is, that this country has had an unbroken consensus in favor of equality for blacks since the early 60s.

EVERY PRESIDENT OF BOTH PARTIES, since then, have ACTIVELY supported that, and ACTIVELY worked to help blacks rise up.

"Baby Kyle", that you people are charging as an adult....

YOu people are scum of the earth.
Appropriately so. Minors ain't supposed to be walking around like a bad asses with their AKs. Particularly in another state. Play stupid games/ win stupid prizes. He'll have fun in the Big House. ;)

Appropriately so. Minors ain't supposed to be walking around like a bad asses with their AKs. Particularly in another state. Play stupid games/ win stupid prizes. He'll have fun in the Big House. ;)
If he was a minor, or a "baby", treat him like one.

If he is a man, then drop the shit about "Baby".

You are, as always with libtards, trying to have it both ways and talking a lot of shit.

Forum List

Back