Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

Appropriately so. Minors ain't supposed to be walking around like a bad asses with their AKs. Particularly in another state. Play stupid games/ win stupid prizes. He'll have fun in the Big House. ;)
I would suggest a suspended sentence instead of jail.

Rittenhouse is an emotionally disturbed kid and he's set his course in life. On a positive note, he likely won't survive past his 20's without dying by the gun. So rather than throwing him back on the streets to serve a suspended sentence, he needs the help of a psychiatrist.

well after watching the defense video, the first looter/ rioter he shot was chasing him as well. A reporter confirmed that with video. In fact, the person shot at Kyle first while chasing him for have a fire extinguisher putting out the fires he started. too fking sad indeed. It all started as self defense for Kyle, the reporter will swear on it.

And the prosecution will have a lot more than one witness.

Have you ever done that experiment in high school or college (never mind on the latter in your case ;-) where the teacher has someone come in the classroom, say a few things and leave? Then he hands out a questionnaire. What color shirt was he wearing? Jeans, slacks or shorts?? What did he say??? How did he act???? How long did he stay????? etc.

Then he'd read everyone's answers to show us just how different witness perceptions can be. You can't count on one eyewitness to get everything straight. It takes several.

If he was a minor, or a "baby", treat him like one.

If he is a man, then drop the shit about "Baby".

You are, as always with libtards, trying to have it both ways and talking a lot of shit.

I call him a Baby because he has a baby face. Those are very popular in prison :)

Rittenhouse is an emotionally disturbed kid and he's set his course in life. On a positive note, he likely won't survive past his 20's without dying by the gun. So rather than throwing him back on the streets to serve a suspended sentence, he needs the help of a psychiatrist.

There is nothing "Crazy" about wanting to help protect your community.

Or using a gun to protect yourself from an attacking mob.

He killed two people - No way. Should we let Dylann Roof out of prison for killing 9 black people with the goal of starting a race war?

I call him a Baby because he has a baby face. Those are very popular in prison :)

I don't care about how you met the loves of your life. Stay on topic.

My point stands. Ridiculing Rittenhouse for being young, while supporting giving him adult time, is the act of a vile person.

Wanting him treated as a minor, is valid. Wanting him treated as an adult, is valid.

Wanting to switch back and forth, depending on what works best for your goal of putting him away for life, is not. That is you being a vile person.

I don't care about how you met the loves of your life. Stay on topic.

My point stands. Ridiculing Rittenhouse for being young, while supporting giving him adult time, is the act of a vile person.

Wanting him treated as a minor, is valid. Wanting him treated as an adult, is valid.

Wanting to switch back and forth, depending on what works best for your goal of putting him away for life, is not. That is you being a vile person.

I have read your posts. It would be best for you not to refer to your betters as "vile". ;)

I have read your posts. It would be best for you not to refer to your betters as "vile". ;)

I'm not the person gloating at the idea of a young man being raped in prison. That would be YOU.

So, I'm pretty comfortable calling you vile.

He killed two people - No way.
That was only my opinion on the punishment he will receive.
My opinion on what should happen to him would be somewhere between the appropriate sentence for murder by a juvenile or a very long time in a mental institution. In Canada there would be little doubt that he's a danger to society.
Should we let Dylann Roof out of prison for killing 9 black people with the goal of starting a race war?
Not applicable.

You call me vile because I disagree with your assessment of Mr Rittenhouse. That's fine, but don't expect your buffoonery to go unnoticed.
It's not that you differ....it's the manner in which you differ that is vile.

The reality is, that this country has had an unbroken consensus in favor of equality for blacks since the early 60s.

EVERY PRESIDENT OF BOTH PARTIES, since then, have ACTIVELY supported that, and ACTIVELY worked to help blacks rise up.
The best advice for them is to stop voting for demofks

You call me vile because I disagree with your assessment of Mr Rittenhouse. That's fine, but don't expect your buffoonery to go unnoticed.

i called you vile because you were gloating at the idea of a young man being raped in prison.

It's my honest answer but I understand why the concept is so foreign to most Americans. When you come back to a proper response we may be able to continue the conversation.

In Canada he would be seen as a threat to public safety. The police would have stopped him, disarmed him, and likely taken him to the police station for questioning, to determine if he was safe to release.
The police stopped him. Thanked him and gave him a bottle of water.

It's not that you differ....it's the manner in which you differ that is vile.

I happen not to like smartass 17 year old punks who illegally possess a weapon and then carry it across state lines to act like a badass vigilante and start killing people. Protecting business my ass. He was looking for trouble and he found it.

His mother should also be found criminally negligent and his straw buyer ditto. All three of them will lose the civil suits certain to come.

The best advice for them is to stop voting for demofks
Correll 60 years of voting for the same failed policies of the demofks, who are kkkers, and expecting something different is insanity. Just saying. Let's give them school choice and fix the gang issues. Demofks want neither. strange they continue to vote for that failure.

I happen not to like smartass 17 year old punks who illegally possess a weapon and then carry it across state lines to act like a badass vigilante and start killing people. Protecting business my ass. He was looking for trouble and he found it.

His mother should also be found criminally negligent and his straw buyer ditto. All three of them will lose the civil suits certain to come.

If he was "looking for trouble" then he was damn lucky that teh police did not let him rejoin his group and then that violent mob attacked him.

I mean, what was his plan? To stand there, with the armed group until the Mob got up it's nerve and attacked the well armed group? Which never happened.

So, his "looking" seemed to consist of other people's actions.

Pretty slick on his part. Does he have mind control powers like Professor X?

After all, if not for all of those people attacking him, there would have been no trouble at all.

Forum List

Back