Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

Kyle is a great American hero.

Too bad the Democrat filth made him a political prisoner.

YOU are the worthless scum. I offered you and I believe jc a bet for a month off the board on 20 years. You wanted $100 to charity. I wanted better odds for cash so I suggested 10 years. My offer stands for a month off the board if you need 20 years.

Go back and look bitch. I was very clear with you. I don't like betting cash with rude lying dogs such as yourself who I can't stand. So no cash bet with you. You probably wouldn't pay. So beat it. :finger3:
bwaaaa hahaha. fucking clown.
coward
pussy
bitch

you know it was a stupid bet to make. your political ideology caused your mouth to overload your ass and you know it.

fuck off twat waffle. dont address me again scum bag. I dont dialogue with liars and pieces of shit.

Again you insufferable troll, he'd already shot people when he ran and fell. Please refer to my video which gives a far more complete picture.
he was shot at first, I gave you the video with the reporter that confirms that speaking. The dude shot at Kyle first, so only they can respond to a shot? Is that your play? BTW, the looter shot at Rittenhouse for carrying a fire extinguisher, not a gun. hey know the facts before you stick your nose somewhere it isn't wanted. hahahahaahahahahahaha you really are a pathetic human being.

Last edited:
Little bitch is about as innocent as OJ. Lock him up!
I bet you love battered wife syndrome huh? Look at Kyle knocking the shit out of two dudes who took the law into their own hands.\ and paid for it. ONLY they are to blame. KNOW THAT bitch, you pathetic excuse of a human.

Only fks like you can look at that picture and say Kyle was the aggressor.

1635518637646.png

Last edited:
I bet you love battered wife syndrome huh? Look at Kyle knocking the shit out of two dudes who took the law into their own hands.\ and paid for it. ONLY they are to blame. KNOW THAT bitch, you pathetic excuse of a human.

Only fks like you can look at that picture and say Kyle was the aggressor.

One picture does not tell the story loon. Go watch my video again. He has shot people at this point. These guys were very brave to attempt to disarm his ass by any means necessary.

he was shot at first, I gave you the video with the reporter that confirms that speaking. The dude shot at Kyle first, so only they can respond to a shot? Is that your play? BTW, the looter shot at Rittenhouse for carrying a fire extinguisher, not a gun. hey know the facts before you stick your nose somewhere it isn't wanted. hahahahaahahahahahaha you really are a pathetic human being.

Oh, it was a fire extinguisher that Kyle was toting? That's hilarious - Thanks! :lol:

1635520348919.png

Oh, it was a fire extinguisher that Kyle was toting? That's hilarious - Thanks! :lol:

View attachment 557821
yes it was when he was first shot at. He was putting fires out like a good citizen would do when rioters were starting them. Again, there was a reporter following him and reported and filmed it. All you had to do was view the video I posted but you like being stupid. But stay stupid. As Rod Stewart sang, 'you wear it well.'

I explained your misinformation. You ignored it . Didn’t start in the middle of the street! No one in here ever claimed that, misinformation in your misinformation link! Hahaha you’re lost. Read my posts idiot

To get Baby Kyle off the hook, you're gonna need a jury chockfull of barrel stroking Trumplings. ;)

Since Kyle was running away from his attackers....
They have no ability to claim self defense.

If an attacker is running away from me I can't then hunt him down to shoot him or else I get charged with a crime...

But because the attackers were actively attacking Kyle with weapons (mace, skateboard, pistol) there's not a chance he is guilty of the charges brought against him.

Are you yanking me?
It's my honest answer but I understand why the concept is so foreign to most Americans. When you come back to a proper response we may be able to continue the conversation.

In Canada he would be seen as a threat to public safety. The police would have stopped him, disarmed him, and likely taken him to the police station for questioning, to determine if he was safe to release.

Forum List

Back