🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

I happen not to like smartass 17 year old punks who illegally possess a weapon and then carry it across state lines to act like a badass vigilante and start killing people. Protecting business my ass. He was looking for trouble and he found it.

His mother should also be found criminally negligent and his straw buyer ditto. All three of them will lose the civil suits certain to come.
I understand that you have bought into the false narrative...but it's a false one and ALL the video evidence and RELIABLE witnesses and character witnesses are saying the exact opposite of the narrative you are promoting.
Which is the whole reason the judge even granted a trial to begin with... otherwise he would have thrown the WHOLE thing out of court...and we would have nothing to talk about as far as this case goes.

I happen not to like smartass 17 year old punks who illegally possess a weapon and then carry it across state lines to act like a badass vigilante and start killing people. Protecting business my ass. He was looking for trouble and he found it.

His mother should also be found criminally negligent and his straw buyer ditto. All three of them will lose the civil suits certain to come.
he didn't do that, so your information is wrong. He received the gun when he got into state. Dude, at least get the information correct.

1635531298331.png

I understand that you have bought into the false narrative...but it's a false one and ALL the video evidence and RELIABLE witnesses and character witnesses are saying the exact opposite of the narrative you are promoting.
Which is the whole reason the judge even granted a trial to begin with... otherwise he would have thrown the WHOLE thing out of court...and we would have nothing to talk about as far as this case goes.

No, we have a number of conflicting eyewitness accounts. And no, "all the video evidence" does not back your narrative. Not even close.

So your saying that the judge granted a trial because Kyle is innocent and the witnesses back his story?

Dude, that makes absolutely NO sense.

No, we have a number of conflicting eyewitness accounts. And no, "all the video evidence" does not back your narrative. Not even close.
what video doesn't show what we've posted? please present that evidence you have that shows Kyle having those two on the ground and kicking and hitting them with a skateboard. you're now saying that didn't happen. Wow, you are blind.

So your saying that the judge granted a trial because Kyle is innocent and the witnesses back his story?

Dude, that makes absolutely NO sense.
Not a single "conflicting" eyewitness account was deemed credible...in fact just the opposite. They "discovered" video evidence that some were out of state at a party, 5 miles away protesting somewhere else....or playing video games. (They got blown out of the water as liars rather quickly...they weren't exactly bright either)

So we are left with only the ones that have established Kyle's innocence.

what video doesn't show what we've posted? please present that evidence you have that shows Kyle having those two on the ground and kicking and hitting them with a skateboard. you're now saying that didn't happen. Wow, you are blind.
Yeah....I'd like to see this Mysterious evidence myself.... haven't even heard of it till YOU said it existed.

Personally speaking, I would leave the country or just accept that voicing opinions contrary to the Trump ideology is not safe anymore.

Thankfully I still have the freedom to express my views from the other side of the border. The cheering this character received was chilling!

Personally speaking, I would leave the country or just accept that voicing opinions contrary to the Trump ideology is not safe anymore.

Thankfully I still have the freedom to express my views from the other side of the border. The cheering this character received was chilling!
Trump has nothing to do with the subject at hand....it's a red herring.

What is at hand is YOUR asserting that a video exists of Kyle taunting the attackers in some fashion.

Not a single "conflicting" eyewitness account was deemed credible...in fact just the opposite. They "discovered" video evidence that some were out of state at a party, 5 miles away protesting somewhere else....or playing video games. (They got blown out of the water as liars rather quickly...they weren't exactly bright either)

So we are left with only the ones that have established Kyle's innocence.

Nonsense, like most Trumpist gun kooks, you gather information only from sources who tell you what you want to hear. The prosecution will present MANY witnesses.

And FYI, judges do not "grant trials". Prosecutors and Grand Juries indict and a judge adjudicates that trial. The only thing a judge can "grant" would be a new trial.

He'd already shot someone when the kid hit him with a skateboard.

Nonsense, like most Trumpist gun kooks, you gather information only from sources who tell you what you want to hear. The prosecution will present MANY witnesses.

And FYI, judges do not "grant trials". Prosecutors and Grand Juries indict and a judge adjudicates that trial. The only thing a judge can "grant" would be a new trial.
Nope...if a mistrial is declared Kyle walks. Double Jeopardy applies.

And a case that normally would be tossed by the judge but is heard anyway is a "grant" to the prosecution...it's more about transparency than anything else.

:dunno:

You mean when Kyle was chased by the original guy and Kyle shot him when he tried to steal Kyle's gun using a mace?

That guy?
the reported even does the play by play while it happens. It's in the video I posted. That fker ignores the facts. It just doesn't fit what his masters told him. The reporter states someone fired at Kyle while that dude chased him, then the reported says the dude grabbed the barrel and attempted to take it from Kyle. That other fker thinks Kyle chased the dude. Ain't what ever happened. So I'm curious the evidence he has to refute the facts reported live.

Nope...if a mistrial is declared Kyle walks. Double Jeopardy applies.

And a case that normally would be tossed by the judge but is heard anyway is a "grant" to the prosecution...it's more about transparency than anything else.

WTF you talkin' bout now Willis? Sorry, but if a mistrial is declared the prosecutor has every right to retry the case.

Double jeopardy prevents an accused person from being tried again on the same (or similar) charges following an acquittal in the same jurisdiction.

I'm not even an attorney, but am punching holes in your nonsense. Surrender immediately please.

the reported even does the play by play while it happens. It's in the video I posted. That fker ignores the facts. It just doesn't fit what his masters told him. The reporter states someone fired at Kyle while that dude chased him, then the reported says the dude grabbed the barrel and attempted to take it from Kyle. That other fker thinks Kyle chased the dude. Ain't what ever happened. So I'm curious the evidence he has to refute the facts reported live.
Exactly...I've looked for it...there are plenty of people like him who would love to post anything incriminating about Kyle...and no one has done so. Just the opposite in fact.

Forum List

Back