🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

so you agree the dude chased Kyle and grabbed his gun. Rosenbaum chased, not the other way around. You got one point correct. Why do you supposed Rosenbaum chased him? hint, fire extinguisher. dude. watch the video I posted, it's 11 minutes. get the facts straight.
There was another dude who was toting and looked EXACTLY like Kyle that evening. But if it was Kyle with the fire extinguisher, who cares? Fact remains that he murdered two people.

you're right, the fact is if there is a mistrial declared, I highly doubt the prosecution tries again. They're already concerned.
Nonsense .. cases get retried all the damn time. Often successfully on the second or even the THIRD attempt. That 2 million bond won't be refunded.

Whatever the coloquial term is it essentially is a mace. And I'm not saying that you are wrong...not at all. But everyone knew exactly what I was saying by "mace".

Uhhh no butt munch. "Everyone" didn't know and assumed you were talking about the spray. You must be a fan of medieval movies. :lol:

so you agree the dude chased Kyle and grabbed his gun. Rosenbaum chased, not the other way around. You got one point correct. Why do you supposed Rosenbaum chased him? hint, fire extinguisher. dude. watch the video I posted, it's 11 minutes. get the facts straight.
Why do you hate Jews?

This is impossibly, ignorantly absurd - why do you think this?

Serious? You've already shot a dude and I attempt to grab your AK by the barrel and yank it out of your hands. I am attempting to "steal your gun"?

Beat it .. Were you the defense attorney and were I on the jury, my mind would already be made up.

Serious? You've already shot a dude and I attempt to grab your AK by the barrel and yank it out of your hands. I am attempting to "steal your gun"?
How do you know I did not have the right to shoot the dude?
How are you doing anything other than try to disarm me against my will - that is, trying to steal the gun?
As you are trying to steal my gun, how am I supposed to take your actions as anything other than direct threat to me?
Beat it .. Were you the defense attorney and were I on the jury, my mind would already be made up.
Only because of your bigotry, ignorance and prejudice - you'd have to lie to get on the jury.

There was another dude who was toting and looked EXACTLY like Kyle that evening. But if it was Kyle with the fire extinguisher, who cares? Fact remains that he murdered two people.
That tried to kill him, definition of self defense

I hate Jews? Since when?

His name was ROSENBAUM. Sure sounds Jewish to me although he could be German.

Rosenbaum is a surname of German origin, which translates as "rose tree" and which was given to people living in the proximity of rose bushes. The surname is common among Ashkenazi Jews, but is also associated with various non-Jews of German origin.

RIP

200828-joseph-rosenbaum-ew-1118a.jpg

This murderous little sack of feces should never see the light of day again while he waits for his execution for multiple counts of Murder.
- But that would require a system more interested in JUSTICE than bureaucracy.
It would also require that the people chasing him wih the intent to harm, had a right to do so.
So.... no.

The prosecutor based his entire case on Kyle was in illegal possession of a firearm...it was on this imagined technicality that he even was able to prosecute Kyle to begin with.

Now that this charge has been thrown out of court based on their laws and evidence presented there is no chance of a retrial if a mistrial is declared. The prosecutor has procedures he must follow as the State's prosecutor...and his one stepping stone is already gone.

The prosecutor has his one chance and it's not looking good for him at the moment. Chances are that Kyle walks and can sue the State for malicious prosecution...and will likely win that case.

Forum List

Back