🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

Those of us who are of a mind to, and legally can, already have our guns out.
This case will have no effect whatsoever on this.

An acquittal WILL,, howver, bring a fortnight of burning looting and rioting from the #BLMob, much to the glee of the left.

This prediction is decades old, and always wrong. This instance is no different.

Unsupportable nonsense.

More unsupportable nonsense.
An acquittal will bring nothing. Despite what the left sincerely wants to believe, Kyle Rittenhouse did not shoot any blacks. He did not shoot at any blacks. No black people are likely to get excited over two white guys.

Has it? I did not see...
Yeah...it was in one of the articles I read on it...Judge threw out the firearm charge...so it's now all about whether Kyle was defending himself or not and whether he illegally incited the arsonists and vandals by goading into the altercation.

So... like I said...it's not looking good for the prosecutor at the moment. Because if Kyle was guilty of the firearm charge then anyone hurt afterwards by his firearm is more criminality based on the original crime. The prosecutor also brought his charges against Kyle "without reserve" meaning that he can't try him on a lesser charge or any other charges except for what he originally charged Kyle with.

So,
Now it's almost over except for the fat lady and she is warming up.

Kyle isn't going to do time for anything at this point.

The prosecutor based his entire case on Kyle was in illegal possession of a firearm...it was on this imagined technicality that he even was able to prosecute Kyle to begin with.

Now that this charge has been thrown out of court based on their laws and evidence presented there is no chance of a retrial if a mistrial is declared. The prosecutor has procedures he must follow as the State's prosecutor...and his one stepping stone is already gone.

The prosecutor has his one chance and it's not looking good for him at the moment. Chances are that Kyle walks and can sue the State for malicious prosecution...and will likely win that case.
Malicious prosecution is an intentional tort with civil remedies. Not to be used against prosecutors.

Maybe so...I ain't exactly a lawyer but I do know how to listen to one.... :cool:
Other than that, you were pretty much spot on. Most of the prosecution's case has already been thrown out. The last three prosecution motions were denied. They wanted to exclude the video where the police thanked him. Have the two deceased referred to as victims and exclude two photographs of the moments he shot his attackers. On top of what has already been excluded, what's left?

Other than that, you were pretty much spot on. Most of the prosecution's case has already been thrown out. The last three prosecution motions were denied. They wanted to exclude the video where the police thanked him. Have the two deceased referred to as victims and exclude two photographs of the moments he shot his attackers. On top of what has already been excluded, what's left?
So if I thank u, may then go out & murder people? Tips, you truly are an idiot ;)

An acquittal will bring nothing. Despite what the left sincerely wants to believe, Kyle Rittenhouse did not shoot any blacks. He did not shoot at any blacks. No black people are likely to get excited over two white guys.

There is no such thing as an “acquittal” barring gross prosecutorial incompetence AFTER a guilty verdict.

Hung jury? Welcome to another trial! Buh-Bye Kyle! :bye1:

There is no such thing as an “acquittal” barring gross prosecutorial incompetence AFTER a guilty verdict.

Hung jury? Welcome to another trial! Buh-Bye Kyle! :bye1:
I meant there will be no black uprisings in support of the two dead white guys.

There will be no hung jury and no mistrial. It doesn't look like there will be a guilty verdict either. What evidence do you think will support a guilty verdict?

His name was ROSENBAUM. Sure sounds Jewish to me although he could be German.

Rosenbaum is a surname of German origin, which translates as "rose tree" and which was given to people living in the proximity of rose bushes. The surname is common among Ashkenazi Jews, but is also associated with various non-Jews of German origin.

RIP

200828-joseph-rosenbaum-ew-1118a.jpg
Why did he feel the need to chase ritten house? Why do you supposed he was setting fires ? That’s arson! You sure follow criminals, huh? I think he was a pedophile as well . Stellar human that isn’t even Jewish as you initially thought! Wow!

Last edited:
Nope, if you've already shot someone and I attempt to take your gun away, I win and you have no right to do ANYTHING.
What law is that allows vigilante interference? Are you then saying Kyle was obligated to die?

Why did he feel the need to chase ritten house? Why do you supposed he was setting fires ? That’s arson! You sure follow criminals, huh? I think he was a pedophile as well . Stellar human that isn’t even Jewish as you initially thought! Wow!

Because the fucker was going around shooting people DuH :rolleyes-41:

Murder 1 or 2 and I can't remember which it was honestly. And I remember that it was all contingent upon proving the gun charge that has already been thrown out. Which the lawyers commenting said was an impossible hill to climb if the gun charge didn't stick. There needed to be something special in the way of evidence that we haven't already seen in the media.

So I got a feeling that as soon as the prosecutor gets finished proving his case the defense won't really have much left to do other than explain the charges to the jury and explain the video evidence.

And when the circumstances don't support the charges... Kyle can go get another beer in the bar.

Murder 1 or 2 and I can't remember which it was honestly. And I remember that it was all contingent upon proving the gun charge that has already been thrown out. Which the lawyers commenting said was an impossible hill to climb if the gun charge didn't stick. There needed to be something special in the way of evidence that we haven't already seen in the media.

So I got a feeling that as soon as the prosecutor gets finished proving his case the defense won't really have much left to do other than explain the charges to the jury and explain the video evidence.

And when the circumstances don't support the charges... Kyle can go get another beer in the bar.
The minor with a firearm charge is still there. I looked it up. But I can't find more than that. There doesn't seem to be much in the way of premeditation to support a murder charge. Nor did he appear particularly reckless. Trial is expected to last two weeks. How creative can these people be?

Forum List

Back