🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

There will be no hung jury and no mistrial. It doesn't look like there will be a guilty verdict either. What evidence do you think will support a guilty verdict?
NONE. that's why he decided not to bet me. Hes a clown. A typical emotional liberal with no facts.

Hence my ignore list continues to grow.

Why did he feel the need to chase ritten house? Why do you supposed he was setting fires ? That’s arson! You sure follow criminals, huh? I think he was a pedophile as well . Stellar human that isn’t even Jewish as you initially thought! Wow!

Rosenbaum? Ok, you go with that! :auiqs.jpg:

What I'm really not understanding is the level of animosity and bloodlust by those who want to see Kyle thrown in jail... especially in light of the evidence shown.

It's plainly obvious he was defending himself from thugs who were engaged in rioting, vandalism and arson. Also carrying illegally, firearms when convicted felons.

So why does the Left want to see him convicted so badly? Why the animosity?

Is it the defense of the city itself?
Kyle's Opposition to rioting and looting and arson?
That he is a juvenile/almost adult fully comfortable with a firearm and it's use?

What is it about this kid that causes such animosity by some people?

What I'm really not understanding is the level of animosity and bloodlust by those who want to see Kyle thrown in jail... especially in light of the evidence shown.

It's plainly obvious he was defending himself from thugs who were engaged in rioting, vandalism and arson. Also carrying illegally, firearms when convicted felons.

That he is a juvenile/almost adult fully comfortable with a firearm and it's use?

They feel that Kyle is a Trump supporter. Because Trump supported cops and believed in the rule of law.
So they will support ANYONE they believe was anti Trump (ie looters and rioters)

I have no idea if Kyle is a Trump supporter or not, but you can bet your ass that's how the left feels about him.

Canada doesn't see a right to self defense in the same way as Americans. The killer will more often than not be guilty of manslaughter. The rationale in that is in saving lives. Laws such as 'stand your ground' are seen in Canada as being a license to kill with impunity.

If you disagree with our approach then it would have to be on the basis of Americans not being concerned with human lives. There are no exceptions for 'certain lives'.

Remain rational and civil and I'm happy to debate the issue with you further.
Even in a situation with the worst sort of killer, the person who metes out vigilante justice must be punished. He has no right or authority to say killing is justified. Civilized countries all have mechanisms which will make a final decision. And of course the world's leading democracies no longer administer the death penalty.

Wow you are an idiot….

Yeah, I agree. I posted the two pictures of one the Bruce Lee kick to Kyle’s head and the hank Aaron swing on the head with a skateboard! One will never understand the mind of a deranged demofk.

Also, they bitch he had a gun and one of the dead fks had a gun, and that’s okay! Deranged is an understatement

It would also require that the people chasing him wih the intent to harm, had a right to do so.
So.... no.
Neither group covered themselves in glory that night. Neither has any claim to the moral high ground. Kyle is alive to answer for his mistakes in the legal system. His victims never got that chance.

Forum List

Back