Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

True. However, I do believe he was under a general societal obligation to stay the hell out of other people’s business.
He was asked by a friend to go and check on his business. You are under the impression that Kyle was home and decided to go to Kenosha looking for trouble. That wasn't the case at all. He was already in Kenosha when the riot started,

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Clearly the business of the looters and rioters that Anathema supports!!!!!
I do not support the looters, rioters, or even the peaceful protestors who were on the street that night. Nor do I support any group other than the legitimate, badged LEOs from the local area being the ones to deal with them.

I do not support the looters, rioters, or even the peaceful protestors who were on the street that night. Nor do I support any group other than the legitimate, badged LEOs from the local area being the ones to deal with them.
sure you do!!!

you also support vigilantism against Rittenhouse!!!!!!

sure you do!!!

you also support vigilantism against Rittenhouse!!!!!!
No I don’t. Nobody who had any involvement in that night’s activities can call themselves blameless. I don’t believe in the type of protests these people were involved in. I don’t support the gutless and brainless LEO response. Nor do I support these militiaesque morons like Rittenhouse thinking it’s their place to do what they were doing.

I support JUSTICE in its original, true form. In many cases these days that requires a level of vigilanteeism as the courts are as worthless as the police.

No I don’t. Nobody who had any involvement in that night’s activities can call themselves blameless. I don’t believe in the type of protests these people were involved in. I don’t support the gutless and brainless LEO response. Nor do I support these militiaesque morons like Rittenhouse thinking it’s their place to do what they were doing.

I support JUSTICE in its original, true form. In many cases these days that requires a level of vigilanteeism as the courts are as worthless as the police.
If the cops won't do their job, and you dont want civilians to do it, then who the fuck do you suppose is going to stop lawless, criminal, rioting looters?

Kyle absolutely served justice that night. He defended himself against criminals BECAUSE THE COPS WOULDNT.

Its pretty clear to me at this point that you are just fucking nuts.

Nor do I support any group other than the legitimate, badged LEOs from the local area being the ones to deal with them.
first you say this

I don’t support the gutless and brainless LEO response
Then you say this

You're a few burgers short of a happy meal.

You are showing a very liberal trait. You know how you WISH things were. You know how THINGS SHOULD BE. But when things dont turn out that way, you have no fucking clue how to handle them.

If Cops had done their job to fucking begin with, there would have been no reason for anyone else to do it for them. But Cops didn't do their job. So the options were for Civilians to step up, or just let the criminals burn everything to the ground.

Thank God there are MEN like Kyle Rittenhouse who are willing to step up and do the right thing. And thank God hes still alive to tell his story to a jury.

If the cops won't do their job, and you dont want civilians to do it, then who the fuck do you suppose is going to stop lawless, criminal, rioting looters?

Kyle absolutely served justice that night. He defended himself against criminals BECAUSE THE COPS WOULDNT.

Its pretty clear to me at this point that you are just fucking nuts
I never said I don’t want civilians defending their property and public property. If Kyle had been an 18 year old resident of Kenosha carrying a firearm that he had legally purchased I’d be 100% on his side. He’s not. He’s a minor from another state who I don’t believe should have even been allowed to old that rifle. The police are a reflection of the citizens who employ them. If they strewed up, that’s on the citizens who had not made their will sufficiently known to the police.

I’m a thousand times nuttier than you would ever believe. You can trust me on that.

I’m a thousand times nuttier than you would ever believe. You can trust me on that.
Well im thinking your pretty fucking loony tunes!!!!

As far as the rest of it......weve both stated our positions clearly enough. I will wait until a jury decides and if they find Kyle guilty I will be the first one here to say I was wrong.

At this point, im confident that's not going to happen.

In my mind and by the laws I have been taught over more than a quarter century around self-defense trainers, what Kyle did does not qualify as self-defense.
-snort-
Get your money back.
The only way Rittemhouse did not act in self-defense is if the people chasing him with the intent to him had a right to do so.

I never said I don’t want civilians defending their property and public property. If Kyle had been an 18 year old resident of Kenosha carrying a firearm that he had legally purchased I’d be 100% on his side. He’s not. He’s a minor from another state who I don’t believe should have even been allowed to old that rifle.
You do realize that none of this has any bearing whatsoever on the question if Kyle shot in self-defense.
Right?

Forum List

Back