🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kyle Rittenhouse.....use of force expert!

Neither group covered themselves in glory that night. Neither has any claim to the moral high ground. Kyle is alive to answer for his mistakes in the legal system. His victims never got that chance.
Yeah I would say the guy who was attacked and defended himself while also trying to serve the community and keep it safe from criminals has the moral high ground. And Kyle had no "victims". He had criminals that he was forced to defend himself against.

The judge in this case is rather old and grumpy...
He expects it to go quickly and is not going to allow it to stall for any reason.
Where I couldn't find that the gun charge was thrown out the judge has said that it's something that he wouldn't mind revisiting.... signalling that if it was addressed in any significant manner he would toss it out as he has already said it was extremely unclear for anyone to follow.

Which would end the case of the prosecution.

The prosecutor also has to prove Kyle was reckless and negligent with the gun...a danger to himself and others.... basically stating that he invited the violence and didn't allow people to avoid confrontation with himself. (An extremely difficult and uphill battle for the prosecutor)

Neither group covered themselves in glory that night. Neither has any claim to the moral high ground. Kyle is alive to answer for his mistakes in the legal system. His victims never got that chance.

They were not victims, they were violent looters and arsonists who attacked him because he was trying to put out a fire they started. Two of them were convicted felons….

Yeah I would say the guy who was attacked and defended himself while also trying to serve the community and keep it safe from criminals has the moral high ground
If the guy was a LEO, definitely. If he was an adult member of the community, maybe. A CHILD from a different state has NO right or mandate to defend the community. It’s not his place in society, and should never be.

What Kyle did that night, from the moment he left home on, is contrary to everything I believe in and have been taught over my lifetime. I say that as a CCW holder who carries regularly and has made self-defense a mainstay of my lifestyle.

They ALL were felons...there wasn't an innocent in the bunch.

Except Kyle
In my mind and by the laws I have been taught over more than a quarter century around self-defense trainers, what Kyle did does not qualify as self-defense.

And you are wrong…….he didn’t attack them and had they left him alone he wouldn’t have had to defend himself……and if the woman didnt wear the the short skirt she wouldn’t have been raped…..

If the guy was a LEO, definitely. If he was an adult member of the community, maybe. A CHILD from a different state has NO right or mandate to defend the community. It’s not his place in society, and should never be.
HE disagrees with you.

What Kyle did that night, from the moment he left home on, is contrary to everything I believe in and have been taught over my lifetime. I say that as a CCW holder who carries regularly and has made self-defense a mainstay of my lifestyle.
again....HE disagrees with you.

Sounds like he set a fire in a dumpster.
Guess Kyle decided that it was his job to impose the death sentence. :rolleyes:
So you’re ok with Rosenbaum rioting? Ouch . You are anti american

Except Kyle

And you are wrong…….he didn’t attack them and had they left him alone he wouldn’t have had to defend himself……and if the woman didnt wear the the short skirt she wouldn’t have been raped…..
The felons brought guns but that’s acceptable for the anti American demofks.

In my world, Kyle brought a gun to a gun fight.

also, demifks are angry the north brought guns to the civil war!

Last edited:
In that case wouldn’t it be just terrible if Jyle ran into the families of the people he shot and he was never seen again?
so you condone vigilante justice and condemn Kyle for self defense!

I doubt seriously after this post that you have ever received any real CCW training. And if you have, they didn't know you were a lunatic.

so you condone vigilante justice and condemn Kyle for self defense!

I doubt seriously after this post that you have ever received any real CCW training. And if you have, they didn't know you were a lunatic.
That dude’s deranged

Forum List

Back