Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

He shot the first guy in the head when that guy crept up behind him and tried to take his rifle. He then called 911. THEN you thug Biden voters started chasing him down the street.

We've been over this many times. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice.

Wisconsin is an open carry state:

Wisconsin is an open carry state. This means that gun owners can carry a loaded gun in public. Gun owners do not need a permit or license to carry a gun in public. A person is considered to be “openly carrying” a gun when a casual observer can see the weapon.

So, this essentially says civilians can pack guns whereever they'd like.

Would you care to amend your claim ?

Rittenhouse was only 17 - which made it illegal.
No, no it wasn't illegal.

He shot the first guy in the head when that guy crept up behind him and tried to take his rifle. He then called 911. THEN you thug Biden voters started chasing him down the street.

We've been over this many times. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice.
Unless your one of the mob that was there. The guy that was shot in the arm was packing a Glock.
Thank God for the Second Amendment, whether you agree or not with it.

Did any of the "victims" shoot anyone?

Trump wants his brownshirts to form goon squads and impose vigilante justice. Just like every other problem he faces, if he can't get his way legally, he'll resort to illegal means. Fuck him. And fuck the local police for accommodating his insanity.

Your brownshirts got their asses kicked this time out, by a 17 year old boy.

You are the ones now, who are trying to get your way, with the courts after you lost the fight.

Funny. By definition - "brownshirts" are "fascists". Antifa stands for anti-fascist.
It's only rhetoric. They're acting just like what they claim to hate.

No one, outside of LEOs, had any business flashing a gun in that environment. Unless they were looking for trouble.

C'mon - get real. That kid was playing cop and was in WAY over his head. The militia and local police, and frankly that pissfuck Trump, should be held accountable for setting up such a dangerous situation.

He was fine. He proved he was not in over his head, when shit got real and he successfully defended himself.

Properly trained LEOs are able resolve situations without getting people killed. He had no such training, no such authority, and no business toting an assault rifle in the middle of a riot.

But now, you dems have a second chance.

You know I'm not a dem. Fuck you for suggesting otherwise.

The properly trained LEOs had been ordered by your dems allies to let the mob rule the streets.

Not my dems dumbass.

NOw, it is up to society to make sure that you lefties don't kill him after the fact.

Not a lefty. Third time now. You have reading comprehension problems or something?

I don't see how anyone who is not a marxist, siding with the marxist mob, can have a problem with the fact that one of their would be victims managed to fight back and defend himself.

Anyone who is civilized to any degree, and indeed, many barbarians or primitive tribesmen would see that the mob seen in the vids are subhuman scum that deserved what they got.

Wisconsin is an open carry state:

Wisconsin is an open carry state. This means that gun owners can carry a loaded gun in public. Gun owners do not need a permit or license to carry a gun in public. A person is considered to be “openly carrying” a gun when a casual observer can see the weapon.

So, this essentially says civilians can pack guns whereever they'd like.

Would you care to amend your claim ?

Rittenhouse was only 17 - which made it illegal.
No, no it wasn't illegal.

Wisconsin law says it was illegal.

Guess what. Fuck them and those who are aiding and abetting them. They are lighting a fire that they are not going to like.

I think it may be time to start listening to BLM and Antifa. I mean, they are very open that they want to destroy this country and are warring upon the rest of us, aren't they?

I say, give them the war they seek. It is the time to bring in the national guard and simply wipe them out the next time they attack innocent people in this war they have declared. They are enemy combatants, after all. Once they learn what war is all about, they will stop.

Waiting for this terrorist movement to grow in strength will just make the task harder, so nipping it in the bud right now will actually end up saving lives in the long run, .

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
That's important to know, and puts his actions in an even darker light, but the fact is he's guilty even without knowing that. You can't plead self defense while committing a felony.

Amen! That's a fact.

You have still not informed us on why he was being chased before the first killing.

Do you deny he was being chased ?

Ask the police who are holding him on 2 counts of murder that question.

It is quite clear that you and others on this board are simply taking partisan positions.

1. He was being chased.
2. He should not have had the rifle.
3. He shot the first guy who lunged at him.
4. He fled and was pursued.
5. When the crowd caught him he fired.

Those are facts.

These is simply hate and vile on both sides.
Again, the fact is he's guilty. He was committing a felony. Several in fact. Brandishing, vigilantism, arguably even owning the rifle, certainly carrying it illegally across state lines.

When someone dies during the commission of a felony the person committing the felony is deemed responsible.

In other words, if I rob a bank for instance, and the cops shoot at me but hit a teller who then dies, I'm going for murder, not the cop.

Last edited:
First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
That's important to know, and puts his actions in an even darker light, but the fact is he's guilty even without knowing that. You can't plead self defense while committing a felony.

You see a mob attacking a man, for no reason,

You are evil.
Where did you see that?

In the same videos you did. But I am sane, so I did not pretend to not see it.
It's not there.

Got it. YOu side with the mob. We understand.

The only question is, have you changed America enough, that America agrees with you, or finds your behavior vile beyond words.
You're hallucinating

No one, outside of LEOs, had any business flashing a gun in that environment. Unless they were looking for trouble.

C'mon - get real. That kid was playing cop and was in WAY over his head. The militia and local police, and frankly that pissfuck Trump, should be held accountable for setting up such a dangerous situation.

He was fine. He proved he was not in over his head, when shit got real and he successfully defended himself.

Properly trained LEOs are able resolve situations without getting people killed. He had no such training, no such authority, and no business toting an assault rifle in the middle of a riot.

The properly trained LEOs had been ordered by your dems allies to let the mob rule the streets.

Not my dems dumbass.

NOw, it is up to society to make sure that you lefties don't kill him after the fact.

Not a lefty. Third time now. You have reading comprehension problems or something?
I don't see how anyone who is not a marxist, siding with the marxist mob, can have a problem with the fact that one of their would be victims managed to fight back and defend himself.

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but you seem to be seeing the situation squarely through a partisan lens. It's all about scoring points on the dems. Except people are actually dying for your insane little game.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

You see a mob attacking a man, for no reason,

You are evil.
Where did you see that?

In the same videos you did. But I am sane, so I did not pretend to not see it.
It's not there.

Got it. YOu side with the mob. We understand.

The only question is, have you changed America enough, that America agrees with you, or finds your behavior vile beyond words.
You're hallucinating

No, your actions and their meaning are clear.

You want mobs ruling the streets and Americans forced to kowtow to your marxist beliefs systems, or being killed by vicious mobs,

and if they defend themselves, then you will send the police to arrest them.

I told you people that DEFUND THE POLICE was bullshit.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

Amen! That's a fact.

You have still not informed us on why he was being chased before the first killing.

It is quite clear that you and others on this board are simply taking partisan positions.

1. He was being chased.

Those are facts.

Again, the fact is he's guilty. He was committing a felony. Several in fact. Brandishing, vigilantism, arguably even owning the rifle, certainly carrying it illegally across state lines.

When someone needs during the commission of a felony the person committing the felony is deemed responsible.

In other words, if I rob a bank for instance, and the cops shoot at me but hit a teller who then dies, I'm going for murder, not the cop.

Bullshit. As you will find when he walks. You asshats are so ignorant of the law it's funny. Until this country is taken over by marxist scum, like you, the 2nd Amendment is still there. And it's looking like you people are going to have to be dealt with soon. You keep pushing the envelope and pretty soon you are really going to attack the wrong target, and that will be the end of you.

Not my dems dumbass.

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but you seem to be seeing the situation squarely through a partisan lens. It's all about scoring points on the dems. Except people are actually dying for your insane little game.

The game is the fact that one side of the political divide has decided that it is willing to use violence to achieve it's political goals.

That presents the rest of US with the choice, give them what they want, or fight.

Of course people are dying. People have been dying. Many more people are going to die, unless we stop this shit right now.

Odds are, even stopping it, will cause a lot of people to die. Once you teach a significant portion of the population that they have the right to mob rule of the streets, it will take some serious forces to snap them out of it.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

Amen! That's a fact.

1. He was being chased.

Those are facts.

When someone needs during the commission of a felony the person committing the felony is deemed responsible.

You support domestic terrorism so use the term vigilantism to describe the actual resistance to it.

The terrorist mobs you support because they are burning down people's businesses are the actual vigilantes. Arson and looting is not an actual right even though you want it to be because all you can see is that those doing it are on your team.

It would not be necessary for people to protect their businesses in the first place were it not for your criminal friends trying to burn them down.

But hey, it is a free country. If you identify more with registered sex offenders and arsonists rather than decent people running a business, that is up to you. We all gravitate to those who remind us of ourselves.

Rittenhouse was a self-styled vigilante who murdered two unarmed protesters. That's what matters legally. Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an illegal weapon.

Rittenhouse was a self-styled vigilante who murdered two unarmed protesters. That's what matters legally.

God damn you are retarded. They ALL were armed you ignorant clod.

Rittenhouse was a self-styled vigilante who murdered two unarmed protesters. That's what matters legally. Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an illegal weapon.

You are retarded. IT was clearly self defense.

When you tell black men that rittenhouse was in the wrong, you are encouraging them to get themselves killed.

You do realize that, right?

Rittenhouse was a self-styled vigilante who murdered two unarmed protesters. That's what matters legally.

God damn you are retarded. They ALL were armed you ignorant clod.

Prove it. All reports I've seen say only Gaige Grosskreutz, the guy shot in the arm, had a firearm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back