Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

So, your claim is that rittenhouse was attacked after he shot someone in the head,

but your tale opens with him already being pursued by a "group".

Your own words, ,prove yours conclusion wrong.

Yes, they apparently wanted to disarm him. Being "pursued" does not justify killing TWO and wounding ONE.

Your pretense that they just wanted to disarm him, is funny, but dismissed.

Self defense does justify the killing of those two barbarians.

Barbarians? Don't you mean patriots who are protesting racial injustice?
They aren’t patriots and they weren’t protesting. They were burning a car lot causing a million dollars worth of damage.

That wasn't done by patriotic protesters against racial injustice. Only the criminal elements were doing the violence - and they may have even been outside right-wing agitators.
They are all one and the same. And no they were not right wing. They were the same far left Marxists that have been burning shit down for the last 90 + days.

That is simply partisan, without logic or correlation, and warrants no response.

Guilt is determined by courts.
Nope...Trump has pardoned guilty sons-of-bitches from all stripes and parties. Nothing partisan about it at all. Just a matter of guilt or not. If Trump's pardoning your ass, you're guilty as charged.

I think by definition.....EVERYONE who gets pardoned were guilty.

Did my post not say it was illegal ?
I didn't say it was, I'm simply posing the question.

Was it legal for the Rittenhouse terrorist, to carry arms in public?
No. Not only that, he crossed state lines underage, out past curfew, with an illegal weapon.

Not proven.

This thread is like so many others here.

Devoid of any dispassion and consideration of facts.

Bye.
It is proven. He came from Illinois. He was out after curfew as that's when the killings took place. He is 17, that's underage. He was carrying a weapon he could not legally purchase.

His defense has already established the weapon did not come with him.

No. Not only that, he crossed state lines underage, out past curfew, with an illegal weapon.
Oh, that little snot-nosed terrorist is going to FRY for this!

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

It's interesting to see you calling him names when you've presented nothing to establish him as "rubbish".

I, for one, don't like what happened and he should have never been there with that gun.

Is this all one-sided ? Hardly.

We'll let the courts sort it out. There are already briefs being prepared that support the idea that he may have acutually been legal with the gun.

Regardless, this was not a kid with a rap sheet.

He was there to help. Please explain if you see it otherwise.

He was seen to provide first aid to some of the protestors.

Earlier he was helping to remove grafitti from a building.

While that does not make him the proverbial "eagle scout", it certainly does not make him rubbish.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306

Moron....an eyewitness.....an actual reporter....stated that rosenbaum the convicted felon.....tried to grab the rifle from the hispanic teenager.....several times.......the convicted felon was shot in self defense.

Why do you chase someone who has an implement that can essentially atomize your brains ?

First shooting

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
That's important to know, and puts his actions in an even darker light, but the fact is he's guilty even without knowing that. You can't plead self defense while committing a felony.

Amen! That's a fact.

You have still not informed us on why he was being chased before the first killing.

Do you deny he was being chased ?

Ask the police who are holding him on 2 counts of murder that question.

It is quite clear that you and others on this board are simply taking partisan positions.

1. He was being chased.
2. He should not have had the rifle.
3. He shot the first guy who lunged at him.
4. He fled and was pursued.
5. When the crowd caught him he fired.

Those are facts.

These is simply hate and vile on both sides.
Again, the fact is he's guilty. He was committing a felony. Several in fact. Brandishing, vigilantism, arguably even owning the rifle, certainly carrying it illegally across state lines.

When someone dies during the commission of a felony the person committing the felony is deemed responsible.

In other words, if I rob a bank for instance, and the cops shoot at me but hit a teller who then dies, I'm going for murder, not the cop.

1. His defense contends the weapon never crossed state lines.
2. He was seen helping protesters by offering them the use of a first aid kit.
3. He never chased anyone. He was chased when he was cut off (there is a story he put out a dumpster fire that was pushed in his direction and that really set the crowd off).
4. Why was anyone chasing him initially ?
5. His carrying the weapon is not a felony. It is a class A misdemeanor.
6. So nobody died in the commission of a felony.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
That's important to know, and puts his actions in an even darker light, but the fact is he's guilty even without knowing that. You can't plead self defense while committing a felony.

Amen! That's a fact.

You have still not informed us on why he was being chased before the first killing.

It is quite clear that you and others on this board are simply taking partisan positions.

1. He was being chased.

Those are facts.

Again, the fact is he's guilty. He was committing a felony. Several in fact. Brandishing, vigilantism, arguably even owning the rifle, certainly carrying it illegally across state lines.

When someone needs during the commission of a felony the person committing the felony is deemed responsible.

In other words, if I rob a bank for instance, and the cops shoot at me but hit a teller who then dies, I'm going for murder, not the cop.

Bullshit. As you will find when he walks. You asshats are so ignorant of the law it's funny. Until this country is taken over by marxist scum, like you, the 2nd Amendment is still there. And it's looking like you people are going to have to be dealt with soon. You keep pushing the envelope and pretty soon you are really going to attack the wrong target, and that will be the end of you.

Regardless of what else happens, this kid may be part of the reason Trump is re-elected.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
Is this a joke? Only democrats would take something on video and claim its not true lol I feel like I live in the twilight zone

Not proven.

Bye.
It is proven. He came from Illinois. He was out after curfew as that's when the killings took place. He is 17, that's underage. He was carrying a weapon he could not legally purchase.

Where did the weapon come from if he didn't bring it with him across the state line? Regardless, it was illegal for him to be carrying it in Wisconsin.

Not proven.

Bye.

Where did the weapon come from if he didn't bring it with him across the state line? Regardless, it was illegal for him to be carrying it in Wisconsin.

Currently, the claim is that was loaded to him by a friend who lived in Wisconsin.

Yes, it is class A misdemeanor or at least that is what is being reported and is all over the internet.

ABC7 Eyewitness News has confirmed that Rittenhouse is a former member of a youth police cadet program in the northern suburbs. The public safety cadets program included officers from Lindenhurst, Grayslake and Hainseville police departments.

The program gives teens a chance to explore a career in law enforcement.

Rittenhouse was also enrolled as a fire cadet with the Antioch Fire Department, where the chief said they did not have any issues with him during that time.

In the video from before the shooting, Rittenhouse identifies himself as an EMT, shouting, "Medical, EMS right here, I'm an EMT." But the department said he was only enrolled in their explorer program for less than a year.

The chief said Rittenhouse was enrolled as a cadet through a local high school. He was enrolled for less than a year due to COVID-19 cancelling the program.

Neighbors say Rittenhouse was interested in law enforcement, often wearing his cadet uniform around the apartment complex where he lived with his mother. Neighbors say last summer he marched in the July 4 parade as a cadet.

Rittenhouse was a student at Lakes Community High School, but administrators there said he did not graduate. The teen also worked at the YMCA in Volo, where he was on furlough due to COVID-19.

As a former youth police cadet - he should have known better.

I'll also point out that there are some in this article that make the case that it was legal for him to be carrying the rifle.

That would be something for a jury or judge to evaluate.

As previously stated from the article:

Under Wisconsin statutes that say anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor, Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was not old enough to legally carry the assault-style rifle he had.
Unless he had training which he did or adult supervision which he did. YOu should watch the interview with his attorney...NEXT

ABC7 Eyewitness News has confirmed that Rittenhouse is a former member of a youth police cadet program in the northern suburbs. The public safety cadets program included officers from Lindenhurst, Grayslake and Hainseville police departments.

The program gives teens a chance to explore a career in law enforcement.

Rittenhouse was also enrolled as a fire cadet with the Antioch Fire Department, where the chief said they did not have any issues with him during that time.

In the video from before the shooting, Rittenhouse identifies himself as an EMT, shouting, "Medical, EMS right here, I'm an EMT." But the department said he was only enrolled in their explorer program for less than a year.

The chief said Rittenhouse was enrolled as a cadet through a local high school. He was enrolled for less than a year due to COVID-19 cancelling the program.

Neighbors say Rittenhouse was interested in law enforcement, often wearing his cadet uniform around the apartment complex where he lived with his mother. Neighbors say last summer he marched in the July 4 parade as a cadet.

Rittenhouse was a student at Lakes Community High School, but administrators there said he did not graduate. The teen also worked at the YMCA in Volo, where he was on furlough due to COVID-19.

As a former youth police cadet - he should have known better.
He did---he followed the law down to a T...he was obviously well trained despite the leftist lying and throwing a tantrum.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

Amen! That's a fact.

1. He was being chased.

Those are facts.

When someone dies during the commission of a felony the person committing the felony is deemed responsible.

1. His defense contends the weapon never crossed state lines.
2. He was seen helping protesters by offering them the use of a first aid kit.
3. He never chased anyone. He was chased when he was cut off (there is a story he put out a dumpster fire that was pushed in his direction and that really set the crowd off).
4. Why was anyone chasing him initially ?
5. His carrying the weapon is not a felony. It is a class A misdemeanor.
6. So nobody died in the commission of a felony.
They were chasing him because he shot at them.
There is no evidence he was helping anyone.
Of course they contest transporting it across state lines, it blows their whole defense because it's a felony
There's video of someone else putting out the fire.
Murder one. He's toast.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
‘Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks.’

This is a lie.

He went to Kenosha with the intent to murder peaceful protesters – motivated by Trump’s rhetoric of fear, racism, and hate.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

Amen! That's a fact.

1. He was being chased.

Those are facts.

When someone needs during the commission of a felony the person committing the felony is deemed responsible.

Bullshit. As you will find when he walks. You asshats are so ignorant of the law it's funny. Until this country is taken over by marxist scum, like you, the 2nd Amendment is still there. And it's looking like you people are going to have to be dealt with soon. You keep pushing the envelope and pretty soon you are really going to attack the wrong target, and that will be the end of you.

Regardless of what else happens, this kid may be part of the reason Trump is re-elected.
Nope. You guys have extremely short memories. You'll forget about not as soon as there's another outrage for you to defend.

They were chasing him because he shot at them.

First I've heard of that. Please provide a link.
There is no evidence he was helping anyone.
In most of the footage The Times has reviewed from before the shootings, Mr. Rittenhouse is around this area. He also offers medical assistance to protesters.
Of course they contest transporting it across state lines, it blows their whole defense because it's a felony
That does not make it not true.
There's video of someone else putting out the fire.

You forgot to attach your link.
Murder one. He's toast.

I guess it's a good thing for him you don't get to make that call.

Forum List

Back