Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
That's important to know, and puts his actions in an even darker light, but the fact is he's guilty even without knowing that. You can't plead self defense while committing a felony.

Amen! That's a fact.

You have still not informed us on why he was being chased before the first killing.

Do you deny he was being chased ?

Ask the police who are holding him on 2 counts of murder that question.

It is quite clear that you and others on this board are simply taking partisan positions.

1. He was being chased.
2. He should not have had the rifle.
3. He shot the first guy who lunged at him.
4. He fled and was pursued.
5. When the crowd caught him he fired.

Those are facts.

These is simply hate and vile on both sides.
Again, the fact is he's guilty. He was committing a felony. Several in fact. Brandishing, vigilantism, arguably even owning the rifle, certainly carrying it illegally across state lines.

When someone needs during the commission of a felony the person committing the felony is deemed responsible.

In other words, if I rob a bank for instance, and the cops shoot at me but hit a teller who then dies, I'm going for murder, not the cop.

Bullshit. As you will find when he walks. You asshats are so ignorant of the law it's funny. Until this country is taken over by marxist scum, like you, the 2nd Amendment is still there. And it's looking like you people are going to have to be dealt with soon. You keep pushing the envelope and pretty soon you are really going to attack the wrong target, and that will be the end of you.

Regardless of what else happens, this kid may be part of the reason Trump is re-elected.
Nope. You guys have extremely short memories. You'll forget about not as soon as there's another outrage for you to defend.

I am afraid it might be a little late for you. Your post makes no sense. Nobody needs a memory at the current time as the ongoing violence of the protests (probably by a small group) is center stage. Constant reminders.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
That's important to know, and puts his actions in an even darker light, but the fact is he's guilty even without knowing that. You can't plead self defense while committing a felony.

Amen! That's a fact.

You have still not informed us on why he was being chased before the first killing.

It is quite clear that you and others on this board are simply taking partisan positions.

1. He was being chased.

Those are facts.

Again, the fact is he's guilty. He was committing a felony. Several in fact. Brandishing, vigilantism, arguably even owning the rifle, certainly carrying it illegally across state lines.

When someone needs during the commission of a felony the person committing the felony is deemed responsible.

In other words, if I rob a bank for instance, and the cops shoot at me but hit a teller who then dies, I'm going for murder, not the cop.

Bullshit. As you will find when he walks. You asshats are so ignorant of the law it's funny. Until this country is taken over by marxist scum, like you, the 2nd Amendment is still there. And it's looking like you people are going to have to be dealt with soon. You keep pushing the envelope and pretty soon you are really going to attack the wrong target, and that will be the end of you.

Regardless of what else happens, this kid may be part of the reason Trump is re-elected.
Nope. You guys have extremely short memories. You'll forget about not as soon as there's another outrage for you to defend.

I am afraid it might be a little late for you. Your post makes no sense. Nobody needs a memory at the current time as the ongoing violence of the protests (probably by a small group) is center stage. Constant reminders.
Lol, you watch. A week tops and nobody will remember this.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

Amen! That's a fact.

1. He was being chased.

Those are facts.

1599021197300.png

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

Amen! That's a fact.

1. He was being chased.

Those are facts.

View attachment 383422
Don't need a crystal ball to predict the actions of idiots.

If this guy walks just start counting the cities and towns that go up in flames. Don't be a white supremacist and armed if this happens because your gun will be your death certificate. And Rittenhouse won't see drinking age.

If this guy walks just start counting the cities and towns that go up in flames. Don't be a white supremacist and armed if this happens because your gun will be your death certificate. And Rittenhouse won't see drinking age.

They are already in flames you dipshit. He will walk because he committed no crime. If you fuckers try and railroad him, then you will get the ass kicking you so richly deserve.

Big talk from a computer commando. We just saw how well that worked for those three scumbags. Best make sure your will is up to date. I'm your huckelberry.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
Seeking to neutralize an active shooter who will likely murder again isn’t to ‘attack.’

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
Seeking to neutralize an active shooter who will likely murder again isn’t to ‘attack.’

I see the resident pseudo intellectual is having a hard time with definitions. Just think, when the kid walks you can go hide again.

They are already in flames you dipshit. He will walk because he committed no crime. If you fuckers try and railroad him, then you will get the ass kicking you so richly deserve.
Actually you have seen nothing like what you will see if this killer walks. You won't kick shit. He won't walk because he murdered 2 people, violated curfew, crossed interstate lines with an illegal weapon, and in possession of an illegal weapons. These are all crimes you stupid son of a bitch.

Actually you have seen nothing like what you will see if this killer walks. You won't kick shit. He won't walk because he murdered 2 people, violated curfew, crossed interstate lines with an illegal weapon, and in possession of an illegal weapons. These are all crimes you stupid son of a bitch.

You are so full of shit. You chicken shits tried to murder a 17 year old kid and he waxed your pathetic asses. You idiots keep this shit up and a million more of him will send you packing. You have no idea the sleeping giant you are walking up.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

Moron....an eyewitness.....an actual reporter....stated that rosenbaum the convicted felon.....tried to grab the rifle from the hispanic teenager.....several times.......the convicted felon was shot in self defense.

Why do you chase someone who has an implement that can essentially atomize your brains ?

Because they are stupid.......

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
‘Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks.’

This is a lie.

He went to Kenosha with the intent to murder peaceful protesters – motivated by Trump’s rhetoric of fear, racism, and hate.

Your post is the lie....there is nothing that supports the lie you posted. You went from being the U.S.messageboard joke, to being just another vile asshat who will say anything to push your agenda.

Nothing you just posted is even close to being true or accurate....he likely walks on all the charges since he fired in self defense...according to the eyewitness when he shot the convicted felon, rosenbaum, and the video showing he was running away when he was trapped and attacked by the other two convicted felons...one with an actual illegal gun.........

Charges filed late Thursday by Kenosha County prosecutors accuse Kyle Rittenhouse of first-degree intentional homicide — Wisconsin’s equivalent of first-degree murder — as well as first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional homicide, possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18, and two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment.

It doesn't sound good for Rittenhouse.

And he will likely walk on all of them.......all 3 were self defense.....they might hang him up on the weapon charge...but that would be it.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
‘Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks.’

This is a lie.

He went to Kenosha with the intent to murder peaceful protesters – motivated by Trump’s rhetoric of fear, racism, and hate.

No one is falling for your lies.

If your desire to put people in prison for self defense is so great, that you want a civil war over it, do what you feel you have to do.

Forum List

Back