Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

Rittenhouse was a self-styled vigilante who murdered two unarmed protesters. That's what matters legally. Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an illegal weapon.

You do realize that, r
Rittenhouse was a self-styled vigilante who murdered two unarmed protesters. That's what matters legally. Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an illegal weapon.

You are retarded. IT was clearly self defense.

When you tell black men that rittenhouse was in the wrong, you are encouraging them to get themselves killed.

You do realize that, right?

When you tell black men that rittenhouse was in the wrong, you are encouraging them to get themselves killed.

Just out of curiosity, How would you know what black men are "encouraged by"?
Yeah man, how could you possibly know what black people are encouraged by? No one knows a thing about these strange alien creatures.
Unless one is claiming to be psychic, how would they know what "encourages" an entire demographic of people about anything?

The majority of black men that I know don't give a damn about Rittenhouse.

And certainly would not put themselves in harms way over what others think of him being guilty or innocent.
Either way, he is in custody and will be tried.
Democrats claim to know what black people want every election. Are you really this stupid? Black people are no more of a mystery than any other group you fucking racist.

As if EVERY politician doesn't claim to know what EVERYONE wants?

How long have you been voting, you fucking retard?
I didn't say black people are a "mystery" but when someone makes a statement regarding what would "encourage" an entire group of people to "get themselves killed", that is an ignorant generalization, you dumbass.
At no point did he say anything about an "entire group". You are dumb and racist. You think black people are somehow different from every other group and that no one could possibly know anything about them. Its absurd.

ROFLMAO!
Now I have to define what he actually stated in order to educate you?

He very clearly stated that " telling black men that Rittenhouse is innocent is encouraging them to get themselves killed".

That is a generalization that is not factual. Calling it out is not racist, you fool.

I have some rocks in my backyard that are more intelligent than you are.
At what point did he say all black men? Quit acting like black people are aliens that no one knows anything about. Its racist and fucking stupid.

Being logical is not racist, you moron.

No, he did not say "ALL"....and he did not "SOME" either.

Did he?

Stating what encourages black men(in general) to get themselves killed is an ignorant assumption.

Every black man that I know would only get themselves killed in defense of their family. Certainly not over the innocence or guilt of some gun toting underage vigilante.
Oh so now YOU know about black people, but he doesnt?

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
Lol I always attack people with rifles with my scateboard

Lol

You are so full of shit. You chicken shits tried to murder a 17 year old kid and he waxed your pathetic asses. You idiots keep this shit up and a million more of him will send you packing. You have no idea the sleeping giant you are walking up.
You're referring to the "sleeping giant" of white people with hooded white robes in their closets, right?

Aww, look at the poor widdle baby crying wacism! No, you idiot. I am talking about Americans, of all colors and creeds banding together to get rid of lawless scum who kill children for no reason, who burn cities, and cause nothing but destruction.

Black folks despise savage behavior every bit as much as white folks. Because they are good people. You support pedophiles you sick fuck. NO ONE but scum support them you jackass.

You do realize that, r

Black men, and women are encouraged by creation. Creation of nice homes, doing a good job, playing with their children etc. You know, normal things.

Marxist scum are encouraged by destruction. They can't create, because they are incapable of creation. So they destroy. Doesn't matter what color they are.

You do realize that, r

Black men, and women are encouraged by creation. Creation of nice homes, doing a good job, playing with their children etc. You know, normal things.

Marxist scum are encouraged by destruction. They can't create, because they are incapable of creation. So they destroy. Doesn't matter what color they are.

To my view, it is the same origins that over and over.

On one side, creation, a Creator....on the other side, destruction....fill in the rest.

You do realize that, r

To my view, it is the same origins that over and over.

On one side, creation, a Creator....on the other side, destruction....fill in the rest.

I'm agnostic, but good people build, bad people burn. It's that simple.

You do realize that, r

Yeah man, how could you possibly know what black people are encouraged by? No one knows a thing about these strange alien creatures.
Unless one is claiming to be psychic, how would they know what "encourages" an entire demographic of people about anything?

The majority of black men that I know don't give a damn about Rittenhouse.

And certainly would not put themselves in harms way over what others think of him being guilty or innocent.
Either way, he is in custody and will be tried.
Democrats claim to know what black people want every election. Are you really this stupid? Black people are no more of a mystery than any other group you fucking racist.

As if EVERY politician doesn't claim to know what EVERYONE wants?

How long have you been voting, you fucking retard?
I didn't say black people are a "mystery" but when someone makes a statement regarding what would "encourage" an entire group of people to "get themselves killed", that is an ignorant generalization, you dumbass.
At no point did he say anything about an "entire group". You are dumb and racist. You think black people are somehow different from every other group and that no one could possibly know anything about them. Its absurd.

ROFLMAO!
Now I have to define what he actually stated in order to educate you?

He very clearly stated that " telling black men that Rittenhouse is innocent is encouraging them to get themselves killed".

That is a generalization that is not factual. Calling it out is not racist, you fool.

I have some rocks in my backyard that are more intelligent than you are.
At what point did he say all black men? Quit acting like black people are aliens that no one knows anything about. Its racist and fucking stupid.

No h e didn't say "ALL", nor did he say "SOME",
Did he?
Pointing out an ignorant generalization is not racist, and your belief that it is, exceeds every level of stupidity.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306
Seeking to neutralize an active shooter who will likely murder again isn’t to ‘attack.’

Your characterization is totally false.

He was not an active shooter.

He was leaving the scene and was being chased.

His initial shots where in response to being cornered (and possibly assuming he was being shot at).

He shot the first guy in the head when that guy crept up behind him and tried to take his rifle. He then called 911. THEN you thug Biden voters started chasing him down the street.

We've been over this many times. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice.
You do realize that is just a misdemeanor, right? I think the violen
He shot the first guy in the head when that guy crept up behind him and tried to take his rifle. He then called 911. THEN you thug Biden voters started chasing him down the street.

We've been over this many times. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice.
That is a misdemeanor. He wont even get jail time for that.

We can only point out again that Wisconsin is a open carry state.

People can carry wherever they want.

This means civilians.

So your comment about "should not" is only based on what you want. Not what is allowed.

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306

You didn't know this?

I've known this the whole time.

That's the only reason why he was being chased, he shot and killed someone.

I would add that it was illegal for that child to have a semi automatic weapon in public.

That child was a criminal even before he murdered two people and injured one.

If this guy walks just start counting the cities and towns that go up in flames. Don't be a white supremacist and armed if this happens because your gun will be your death certificate. And Rittenhouse won't see drinking age.

When I watch videos of Antifa/Proud Boys...I see two groups just looking for an excuse to go at each other.

Frankly, I don't know how they have not killed more of each other to date.

Your statements are the same kind of posturing I see from them.

Your claims don't strike fear into anyone (internet bluster is pretty abundant these days).

They do show that people are more interested in getting their licks in as opposed to building a better country.

I would add that it was illegal for that child to have a semi automatic weapon in public.

That child was a criminal even before he murdered two people and injured one.

1. It is a misdemeanor Class A
2. That claim will be disputed by his lawyers and some say they have a good case.

That rightwing son-of-a-bitch is going to serve some SERIOUS time for these terroristic assassinations he conducted on the streets of America. Is the death penalty an option? I believe it is, since this is now a Federal case since he crossed state lines to do these killings.

The mother should get charged w/some serious crimes as well, she was an accessory.

I don't support the death penalty but that boy should spend the rest of his life in prison.

Wisconsin is an open carry state:

Wisconsin is an open carry state. This means that gun owners can carry a loaded gun in public. Gun owners do not need a permit or license to carry a gun in public. A person is considered to be “openly carrying” a gun when a casual observer can see the weapon.

So, this essentially says civilians can pack guns whereever they'd like.

Would you care to amend your claim ?

ADULTS can open carry anywhere they want. Anyone 18 and older can.

Not a child. That child was 17 years old.

Try another lie that one won't fly with those of us who are informed and don't lie.

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 8.05.44 AM.png

First shooting

Second shooting

View attachment 383306
LIAR!

Wisconsin is an open carry state:

Wisconsin is an open carry state. This means that gun owners can carry a loaded gun in public. Gun owners do not need a permit or license to carry a gun in public. A person is considered to be “openly carrying” a gun when a casual observer can see the weapon.

So, this essentially says civilians can pack guns whereever they'd like.

Would you care to amend your claim ?

ADULTS can open carry anywhere they want. Anyone 18 and older can.

Not a child. That child was 17 years old.

Try another lie that one won't fly with those of us who are informed and don't lie.

View attachment 383574

That "child" is old enough to sign up to get his poor ass shipped to some godforsaken hell hole on the other side of the planet, to get killed protecting someone else's dirt...So he's perfectly welcome to be killing commies right here at home in my book, no matter what some relatively inconsequential gun law says.

Give the kid a metal. Idiots shouldn't be rioting. Stop calling them protests, liar.

Why should a 17 year old have to walk around with an AR15 in the first place? Reading the evidence available, my conclusion is he was defending himself and his town.

That wasn't his town.

He was from Illinois not Wisconsin.

He wasn't defending himself. He was being chased because he murdered someone.

Then when someone caught up to him to stop him, he shot and murdered that person and shot and injured another.

He illegally had a weapon in public. It's illegal for a child to have a weapon in public or open carry in Wisconsin. Only an adult can do that.

Nothing about what he did that night was legal. He will be spending the rest of his life in prison because of it.

Forum List

Back