Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

Nothing I said, justifies your stupid and bloodthirsty response.

You are a vile monster.
You are the degenerate that's cheering on the murder of fellow Americans publicly in the street by racist vigilantes. Trump's America. Pitting citizens against citizens. Like Satan himself, Trump rejoices over all this chaos.

People in his own Administration have publicly said this, on live TV.

It's coming to a screeching halt in November though. Watch....

Nothing I said, justifies your stupid and bloodthirsty response.

You are a vile monster.
You are the degenerate that's cheering on the murder of fellow Americans publicly in the street by racist vigilantes. Trump's America. Pitting citizens against citizens. Like Satan himself, Trump rejoices over all this chaos.

People in his own Administration have publicly said this, on live TV.

It's coming to a screeching halt in November though. Watch....

I wish I was confident in that. But I fear the US has become too stupid for democracy.

He shot the first guy in the head when that guy crept up behind him and tried to take his rifle. He then called 911. THEN you thug Biden voters started chasing him down the street.

We've been over this many times. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice.

Trump wants his brownshirts to form goon squads and impose vigilante justice. Just like every other problem he faces, if he can't get his way legally, he'll resort to illegal means. Fuck him. And fuck the local police for accommodating his insanity.

Your brownshirts got their asses kicked this time out, by a 17 year old boy.

You are the ones now, who are trying to get your way, with the courts after you lost the fight.

Funny. By definition - "brownshirts" are "fascists".

That different groups are able to adopt and adapt tactics and strategies of other, even opposing groups,

is well known to anyone with even a child's understanding of history.

That being said, I find your stated ignorance completely credible and I encourage you to read up on the subject.

Antifa and BLM, are certainly marxist in ideology, but their tactics are very much "brownshirt thuggery".

The way that the dem party is working with them, to use their violence against their political enemies, to corrupt and undermine the democratic political process?

Also very much "brown shirt".

I think you would find reading up on the Germany in the early 30s, ,very interesting.

Yes, they apparently wanted to disarm him. Being "pursued" does not justify killing TWO and wounding ONE.
Negative. It means exactly that if his life is in jeopardy. It clearly was. YOU NEVER TRY TO TAKE A GUN FROM SOMEONE ELSE UNLESS YOU PLAN ON KILLING THEM, OR YOU ARE COMMITTING SUICIDE. The insanity of your arguments... OMG.

Edit: I shouldn't have to say it.. But I will... In this context. I can just see some social retards coming up with a way that someone would want to take a gun from someone else without expecting death. But they aren't going to do it in this context. It's just wrong.

Last edited:
He shot the first guy in the head when that guy crept up behind him and tried to take his rifle. He then called 911. THEN you thug Biden voters started chasing him down the street.

We've been over this many times. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice.

Trump wants his brownshirts to form goon squads and impose vigilante justice. Just like every other problem he faces, if he can't get his way legally, he'll resort to illegal means. Fuck him. And fuck the local police for accommodating his insanity.

Your brownshirts got their asses kicked this time out, by a 17 year old boy.

I don't have any brownshirts dingleberry.

You are the ones now, who are trying to get your way, with the courts after you lost the fight.

Nope. I'm not involved in the prosecution in any way. Are you on drugs?

YOur brownshirts got their asses kicked so now you want the cops to be your backup.

Who should have been disarmed?

Anthony Huber is the brave skateboard hero. He lost his life attempting to save others. Remember his name.

He thought that as a part of the mob, his victims knew they were not allowed to fight back.

Rittenhouse was too young and naive. He thought he lived in a civilized society were self defense was allowed.

No one, outside of LEOs, had any business flashing a gun in that environment. Unless they were looking for trouble.

C'mon - get real. That kid was playing cop and was in WAY over his head. The militia and local police, and frankly that pissfuck Trump, should be held accountable for setting up such a dangerous situation.

No one, outside of LEOs, had any business flashing a gun in that environment. Unless they were looking for trouble.

C'mon - get real. That kid was playing cop and was in WAY over his head. The militia and local police, and frankly that pissfuck Trump, should be held accountable for setting up such a dangerous situation.

He was fine. He proved he was not in over his head, when shit got real and he successfully defended himself.

It was Antifa/BLM that was in over their heads. They though that they found a lone cub they could attack and beat, perhaps to death, to show that resistance was futile.

Instead, they died.

But now, you dems have a second chance. If you can ruin that kids life, railroad him to a life sentence,

you can still save this for the mob.

1. He is not a terrorist you bloodthirsty hack.

2. Don't know, don't care. I am glad he had that gun, legal or not, so that he could defend himself from the barbarians.

3. The key fact is that you are either identify with the bloodthirsty mob, or not. YOU do. YOu look at a blood thirsty mob, and you see yourself reflected.
That's what I thought.

And this is why the terrorist will FRY for this!

Thank you.

You are so full of shit. You're just pissed that kid killed two of your finest. He will walk and you will be proven a jackass yet again.

My theory is that people support those with whom they identify. I am a productive member of society who owns a business, and so I identify with all the innocent people whose businesses these terrorists were targeting.

As we can see, other people identify with the child rapists and arsonists, however.

Any questions?

Anthony Huber is the brave skateboard hero. He lost his life attempting to save others. Remember his name.
Rest in peace Anthony. You were horrifically taken away from us too soon for only attempting to protect the people in the country you loved.

#RIPAnthonyHuber

Fuck Hubert, he was a rapist who tortured his girlfriend. Isn't it interesting that Kyle fired three shots for effect, and EVERY one of your heroes was a fucking felon!

And so the white supremacists here not only endorse violence, but they support white on white crime.

"ALL LIVES MATTER!" Lol!
LMAO @ #AllLivesMatter, what a JOKE!!

ShallowSnarlingLaughingthrush-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
You're full of shit as usual.

He was being chased by 2 people, one firing at him. Kyle shot the bastard after a shot was fired in to the air and he attacked Kyle. Then the other shooter shooting at Kyle hit the fucking child molester in the back which was the kill shot. Kyle did not kill the first attacker. The kill shot was from behind, he had 5 bullet wounds. Kyle only shot 3 times.
The Rittenhouse terrorist will FRY for this! You best believe that.

Now you are simply being an agitator.
Wrong. Those who are trying to make excuses and defend this murderer are the agitators.

But not the people who burned down all the businesses.
Fucken idiot.

Forum List

Back