Kyle Rittenhouse weighs in on Daniel Perry defending himself from a BLM mob

I know he was found guilty and that picture doesn't show a gun. Even if he did have a gun that doesn't mean you unload 5 shots on him. So why is Abbott doing this shit?
In large part because the lead detective in the case said the shooting was justified, something that the far left wing troll simply do not care about or respond to perhaps because they are antiwhite racists.

False. The gun was never pointed at him.

^^^^These morons really think people have to wait for criminals to aim and shoot first before it can be self-defense. lol they're doped up stupid, and of course Kyle shot a convicted kiddie raper, which is of course completely unforgivable for these gimps. they will hound him forever now, maybe sic some psycho trannies on him, now they have jacked up a few of them over the edge with their brainwashing tactics.

Perry was being mobbed by the same sort of sick freaks, waving rifles at people. Screw arguing with these shitheads, just mock their profound stupidity and degeneracy.

^^^^These morons really think people have to wait for criminals to aim and shoot first before it can be self-defense. lol they're doped up stupid, and of course Kyle shot a convicted kiddie raper, which is of course completely unforgivable for these gimps. they will hound him forever now, maybe sic some psycho trannies on him, now they have jacked up a few of them over the edge with their brainwashing tactics.

Perry was being mobbed by the same sort of sick freaks, waving rifles at people. Screw arguing with these shitheads, just mock their profound stupidity and degeneracy.
No one was waving rifles at him.

Everyone of you has to lie in order to justify this.

No it doesn't it means you can holster a hand gun or have a rifle strapped to your shoulder it does not mean holding it at the ready while threatening someone as the photo clearly shows.
Yes, holding a rifle is allowed.

Like these conservative protestors;
1681252658337.jpeg

They have been brainwashed into thinking burning down cities, raping women, killing, and looting all the stores is “mostly peaceful “ as long as they are doing it.

Thats how they can justify defending a clown running around pointing a weapon of war at an Uber driver trying to make a living.

Well my eyes are bad and I don't have my glasses so I didn't read the thread right. But he isn't pointing the weapon. You're trying to say he's about to raise it b/c it's slightly raised but you don'tl know that. And stop with ANTIFA, they don't do jack shit.
You sound pretty stupid.

Probably a leftard.

Forum List

Back