Kyle Rittenhouse weighs in on Daniel Perry defending himself from a BLM mob

SGT Perry = Pardoned

Your commie friend = Dead

His GF = still has no legs and now no one to push her stupid ass
Celebrating consequence free murder of political opponents.

The right has sunk to a new low. You’re getting one step closer to fascism.

No one was waving rifles at him.

Everyone of you has to lie in order to justify this.
As I said the photo clearly shows Garrett Foster holding an AC-47 at the ready. Slightly pointing it down but at the ready to raise it in a heartbeat and fire. The position is indicative of an at ready stance he was not just carrying the rifle nor did he have it shouldered over his back, no, it was at the ready. All Garrett had to do was to lift the barrel slightly and pull the trigger.
Yes, holding a rifle is allowed.

Like these conservative protestors;
View attachment 775598
They're not threatening anyone.

This is how Foster was holding the weapon.

8c45697b-70cb-4861-ad5c-7decc8804035-20230328_daniel_perry_trial_mlc_02845.jpg

How long would it take to raise the barrel and fire? Not even a heartbeat.

As I said the photo clearly shows Garrett Foster holding an AC-47 at the ready. Slightly pointing it down but at the ready to raise it in a heartbeat and fire. The position is indicative of an at ready stance he was not just carrying the rifle nor did he have it shouldered over his back, no, it was at the ready. All Garrett had to do was to lift the barrel slightly and pull the trigger.

They're not threatening anyone.
It’s a perfectly legal way to carry a firearm and does not constitute an imminent threat of violence that would justify murder.

Don’t blame me. Conservatives and their insane obsession with guns has made the country this way. We told you this bullshit would happen.

Forum List

Back