Kyle Rittenhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was clearly acting in self defense and would probably be dead if he didn't defend himself.
Shooting someone in the back is not self-defense.
Neither is beating someone with a skateboard and running off like a fucking coward.
It's legal to try and stop a murderer.

Uh.....they didn't know what happened.

So, no. Nothing was "legal".
It's legal to stop someone in Wisconsin if you have probable cause to believe they committed a felony.
He was clearly acting in self defense and would probably be dead if he didn't defend himself.
Neither is beating someone with a skateboard and running off like a fucking coward.

It's legal to stop someone in Wisconsin if you have probable cause to believe they committed a felony.

Stop him from what ?

Running to the cops ?

They have no probable cause.

It's a mob.
Give me a hundred Rittenhouses on rooftops in Minneapolis, and both the 4th Precinct building and Minnehaha Liquors are still standing today.

Like raid for feral savages

He wasn't a murderer, asshole.
Sure he is. He shot someone in the back. Shooting someone in the back is not self-defense -- it's murder.

Please provide a link to where Kyle Rittenhouse ever shot anybody in the back?
Thanks in advance

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

Sure he is. He shot someone in the back. Shooting someone in the back is not self-defense -- it's murder.

4 shots in 1.5 seconds.

Who knows what happened.

Sorry to break it to you....but you are still a moron.
And he's still going to prison for shooting someone in the back.

Shooting someone who grabbed the barrel of you weapon and failed to disarm you is self-defense, dumbfuck.
Self-defense allowed Rittenhouse to shoot Rosenbaum to stop the threat. Shooting someone 4 times including a shot to the back goes from self-defense to murder.

It certainly is self defense if they are attacking you, like in this case.

Kyle was never the aggressor in this case. He did not in any way ever act aggressively. He was running away from a mob of vicious subhuman scum.

Attack a man who is holding a gun, earn your Darwin Award.

Last edited:

Thanks in advance

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

Pretend you had a dick and balls and you got shot I bet it would spin you around Kyle lit him up when he attacked

They have no probable cause.

It's a mob.
It's a mob chasing someone who just shot someone else. That's probable cause.

You are allowed to use lethal force if that's what is needed to stop a threat. You're not allowed to keep shooting someone after the threat is neutralized. Like shooting someone lying face down on the ground in the back.

4 shots in 1.5 seconds.

Who knows what happened.

They already have the trial and sentencing sweetheart?

Thanks in advance

Pretend you had a dick and balls and you got shot I bet it would spin you around Kyle lit him up when he attacked
Do me a favor and keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself.

You are allowed to use lethal force if that's what is needed to stop a threat. You're not allowed to keep shooting someone after the threat is neutralized. Like shooting someone lying face down on the ground in the back.
Was the attacker laying face down on the ground?

Thanks in advance

I didn't realize that would make you popplewood in jerk off and now your husband would be mad

4 shots in 1.5 seconds.

Who knows what happened.

Of course not. I'm giving my prediction for how I suspect it will turn out. Same as everyone else here.

Yes. That's how he was shot in the back.

Persecuted for defending himself guilty of being White, I think so.
2 counts of murder. He travelled there from another town looking for trouble.

They attacked him, but he was the one looking for trouble? Damn I can see why you would be in prison.
They (the violent criminals) attacked him...and he defended himself. Classic SELF DEFENSE

4 shots in 1.5 seconds.

Who knows what happened.

Of course not. I'm giving my prediction for how I suspect it will turn out. Same as everyone else here.

You have zero credibility as you thought the hag would be Trump in the election and we all know how that turned out silly girl

Yes. That's how he was shot in the back.

Where's the link to that darling

Thanks in advance

I didn't realize that would make you popplewood in jerk off and now your husband would be mad
It's your fantasy. Who knows why you're trying to project it onto me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back