Kyle Rittenhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was clearly acting in self defense and would probably be dead if he didn't defend himself.
Shooting someone in the back is not self-defense.
Neither is beating someone with a skateboard and running off like a fucking coward.
It's legal to try and stop a murderer.
He wasn't a murderer, asshole.
Sure he is. He shot someone in the back. Shooting someone in the back is not self-defense -- it's murder.

4 shots in 1.5 seconds.

Who knows what happened.

Sorry to break it to you....but you are still a moron.
And he's still going to prison for shooting someone in the back.
They already have the trial and sentencing sweetheart?
Of course not. I'm giving my prediction for how I suspect it will turn out. Same as everyone else here.

You have zero credibility as you thought the hag would be Trump in the election and we all know how that turned out silly girl
LOLOL

By that measure you have no credibility since you thought Trump would be re-elected.

You also didn't know Rosenbaum was shot in the back, which exposes your limited knowledge of this case.

Please quote where I said I thought Trump would be re-elected cupcake?

Worm food #1 was not shot in the back running away.
I never said he was shot in the back running away. I said he was shot in the back lying face down on the ground.

Sadly, you don't comprehend English very well.

He got a darwin award.
Sure, like Ashli Targetpractice earned in the Capitol.

Changing the subject. A sure sign of defeat tinker belle.

He was clearly acting in self defense and would probably be dead if he didn't defend himself.
Neither is beating someone with a skateboard and running off like a fucking coward.
Sure he is. He shot someone in the back. Shooting someone in the back is not self-defense -- it's murder.

Please provide a link to where Kyle Rittenhouse ever shot anybody in the back?
Thanks in advance

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

Pretend you had a dick and balls and you got shot I bet it would spin you around Kyle lit him up when he attacked
Do me a favor and keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself.

I didn't realize that would make you popplewood in jerk off and now your husband would be mad
It's your fantasy. Who knows why you're trying to project it onto me?

Just come out everyone knows and no one cares
LOL

Cries the queer who calls men "sweetheart" and "darling."

:abgg2q.jpg:

You are no man.
More man than you. Unlike you, I don't fantasize about other men's "dick and balls" and call them "sweetheart", "darling" & "cupcake. Queers do that.

Just trying to bring it to you at your level so you can relate sugar.

It only bothers you because you can't handle the truth daffodill.
LOL

It's not my level, it's yours. Again, it's your fantasy. The only one here acting gay is you.

4 shots in 1.5 seconds.

Who knows what happened.

Sorry to break it to you....but you are still a moron.
And he's still going to prison for shooting someone in the back.
They already have the trial and sentencing sweetheart?
Of course not. I'm giving my prediction for how I suspect it will turn out. Same as everyone else here.

You have zero credibility as you thought the hag would be Trump in the election and we all know how that turned out silly girl
LOLOL

By that measure you have no credibility since you thought Trump would be re-elected.

You also didn't know Rosenbaum was shot in the back, which exposes your limited knowledge of this case.

Please quote where I said I thought Trump would be re-elected cupcake?

Worm food #1 was not shot in the back running away.
I never said he was shot in the back running away. I said he was shot in the back lying face down on the ground.

Sadly, you don't comprehend English very well.

He got a darwin award.
Sure, like Ashli Targetpractice earned in the Capitol.

Changing the subject. A sure sign of defeat tinker belle.
I didn't change the subject. YOU mentioned Darwin awards. I replied to your post about Darwin awards.

Thanks in advance

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

Pretend you had a dick and balls and you got shot I bet it would spin you around Kyle lit him up when he attacked

I didn't realize that would make you popplewood in jerk off and now your husband would be mad

LOL

You are no man.
More man than you. Unlike you, I don't fantasize about other men's "dick and balls" and call them "sweetheart", "darling" & "cupcake. Queers do that.

LOL

It's not my level, it's yours. Again, it's your fantasy. The only one here acting gay is you.

You are the one maxing out everyone's gheydar fruitloop

Thanks in advance

LOL

You are no man.

LOL

What is the title of the thread ma'am?

Thanks in advance

LOL

You are no man.

LOL

Nope, you just can't stop fantasizing about dicks and balls and calling men "sweetheart", "darling" & "cupcake." That's what gay men do. I asked you to stop because you're a creeper but apparently, you just can't help yourself.

And you didn't know Rosenbaum was shot in the back.

And you didn’t know he was lying face down on the ground.

And you denied thinking Trump would be re-elected.

That's a lose-lose-lose-lose for you.

Thanks in advance

LOL

You are no man.

LOL

Nope, you just can't stop fantasizing about dicks and balls and calling men "sweetheart", "darling" & "cupcake." That's what gay men do. I asked you to stop because you're a creeper but apparently, you just can't help yourself.

Fruit cake, please quote where I said Trump would get re-elected?

TIA!

Thanks in advance

LOL

You are no man.

LOL

What is the title of the thread ma'am?
You still can't stop fantasizing about straight men being women, huh?

How sad. :(

Thanks in advance

LOL

You are no man.

LOL

Fruit cake, please quote where I said Trump would get re-elected?

TIA!
Sell stupid elsewhere, queerboi.

Nice hissy fit cupcake.

Will you lose it when Trump is elected again?

[emphasis mine to highlight your feigned denial]

Hopefully he gets sentenced to a very long time in a very little box.

Pop and Fresh said "I'm just tryin' to be famous"....missioned accomplished.
I am ALL FOR EQUITY------"looking for trouble" could be criminalized.
Any person in attendance upon any gathering that devolves into violence
and chooses to REMAIN IN THE FRAY-----should be jailed for life

Persecuted for defending himself guilty of being White, I think so.
I thought it had something to do with being underage to buy a weapon, buying one through a straw buyer in another state, his dumb as parents letting him go to another state to participate in a riot, cause there wasn't one in his state, (and his state knew he was too young to possess a weapon without supervision anyway), he got his weapon from the straw buyer (I heard he bought it with his stimulus check) and got into a situation way over his head, where he had no business being, in the first place and ended up with people getting killed. I am pretty sure he is not charged with being white, and think it is the dead people thing. Do you actually get or understand the news, the law or the court system in any state, or that state in particular? Everybody else but you, knew this was going to be a court case, just from the interstate weapons purchase through straw buyer alone, after he ended up killing people, whether in self-defense or not. Let the courts of that state do their job and sort it all out.

More to it than this.

If you want to leave it to the courts....do just that.

Don't piecemeal the information.
I can go with what the courts of that state decide, no matter what they decide. Personally, I do not think he should have been charged as an adult. He was not over 18 and his decision-making abilities and outcomes showed it. His parents ought to be horsewhipped for not maintaining any better control of their teenage kid. If they had kept his adolescent ass in the house that night, none of this would have happened, and he even would have been able to pick up his new AR-15 after he turned 18, but would have missed out on a fine opportunity to travel out of state, armed with an illegal weapon to a riot. If I had tried head for Memphis for the riots, back when Martin Luther King was killed, my dad would have beat my ass with a belt for even thinking of an idea, that stupid in the first place, because no matter how old and mature you think you are, you ain't allowed to be that stupid, by normal parents until you are 18.
He did nothing wrong------he shot 3 criminals who attacked him. Nothing wrong with that. if at worse, that you have to say about him is that he was 17 when he shot the 3 criminals trying to kill him, you up shit creek.
He was just an out of control dumb ass that should have never been out of his own state or had access to an illegal weapon. You want him tried as adult, but let off on murder. I don't look at it as murder, but they died by his misadventure as well as his own. He is to blame, whether murder or not, so are his parents, so is the out of state straw buyer that spent the kid's money to circumvent the law to get the kid the weapon, so was the people he was with at the location near the riot that apparently left this dumb kid on his own, so is the owner of that business that allowed the underage out-of-state kid to take part in guarding his business, while he, himself was somewhere else. Every adult involved with that dumb ass kid, shirked or mishandled their responsibilities for and to that kid and people are dead. Even if he gets off on the murder rap, which I suspect he will, being tried with the weapons charge, screws the kid pretty good. Think about it, just the weapons charge would be enough that he be never allowed to legally carry a hand gun, get a security clearance and with interstate travel involved with the weapon thing, I would not be surprised if he never got on a commercial airline flight again, even though his feet never left the ground. He may not get much time at all, but that dumb ass kid managed to Fk up his life pretty good with the help of a lot of adults that should have known better.

Guilty of going looking for a fight and finding one. Guilty of possession weapon while underaged. Guilty of being stupid and now having to deal with the consequences.

This kid created his own nightmare and I hope they throw the book at him.

He's in his place. He's an idiot Republican.

Putting out a dumpster fire was "looking for a fight" ?

Best of luck on that one.

What was he carrying? A fire hose.
Good luck with that.
You've got to be mentally ill to support that rat.

Your opinion should go back where it came from.....the same place your head is stuck.

Are you so stupid you can't put out a fire without an extinguisher ?

You have to be a moron to think these charges are going to stick.

Dickhead he was carrying a gun.
The extinguisher story is crap.
Wow dude. You're so fucking stupid that you cannot even fathom how someone could carry both a gun and a fire extinguisher.

Here is a pic of Kyle carrying a gun, a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.

lATgDfzwikDUo3i7IRv1MsxS-rodF1mwc5Z94c6t9AgZ9hsgs4QYz3K7SVnj4QSaq_NWI3PGWG9HIYiWTGY84yautM-f09u7xjpgs5tNXO7UBh00QEB-VNtCEHg

You are one pathetically stupid motherfucker. Maybe even stupider than IM2 and Jillian. You are definitely in that class of stupid. 75 IQ max.

I couldn't care if he was carrying the Pacific ocean. He went with a gun which he intended to use. He should be hung.

Guilty of going looking for a fight and finding one. Guilty of possession weapon while underaged. Guilty of being stupid and now having to deal with the consequences.

Good luck with that.

Your opinion should go back where it came from.....the same place your head is stuck.

Wow dude. You're so fucking stupid that you cannot even fathom how someone could carry both a gun and a fire extinguisher.

Here is a pic of Kyle carrying a gun, a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.

lATgDfzwikDUo3i7IRv1MsxS-rodF1mwc5Z94c6t9AgZ9hsgs4QYz3K7SVnj4QSaq_NWI3PGWG9HIYiWTGY84yautM-f09u7xjpgs5tNXO7UBh00QEB-VNtCEHg

You are one pathetically stupid motherfucker. Maybe even stupider than IM2 and Jillian. You are definitely in that class of stupid. 75 IQ max.

I couldn't care if he was carrying the Pacific ocean. He went with a gun which he intended to use. He should be hung.
Unfortunately for this case, Wisconsin doesn't have a death penalty.

Persecuted for defending himself guilty of being White, I think so.
I thought it had something to do with being underage to buy a weapon, buying one through a straw buyer in another state, his dumb as parents letting him go to another state to participate in a riot, cause there wasn't one in his state, (and his state knew he was too young to possess a weapon without supervision anyway), he got his weapon from the straw buyer (I heard he bought it with his stimulus check) and got into a situation way over his head, where he had no business being, in the first place and ended up with people getting killed. I am pretty sure he is not charged with being white, and think it is the dead people thing. Do you actually get or understand the news, the law or the court system in any state, or that state in particular? Everybody else but you, knew this was going to be a court case, just from the interstate weapons purchase through straw buyer alone, after he ended up killing people, whether in self-defense or not. Let the courts of that state do their job and sort it all out.

More to it than this.

If you want to leave it to the courts....do just that.

Don't piecemeal the information.
I can go with what the courts of that state decide, no matter what they decide. Personally, I do not think he should have been charged as an adult. He was not over 18 and his decision-making abilities and outcomes showed it. His parents ought to be horsewhipped for not maintaining any better control of their teenage kid. If they had kept his adolescent ass in the house that night, none of this would have happened, and he even would have been able to pick up his new AR-15 after he turned 18, but would have missed out on a fine opportunity to travel out of state, armed with an illegal weapon to a riot. If I had tried head for Memphis for the riots, back when Martin Luther King was killed, my dad would have beat my ass with a belt for even thinking of an idea, that stupid in the first place, because no matter how old and mature you think you are, you ain't allowed to be that stupid, by normal parents until you are 18.
He did nothing wrong------he shot 3 criminals who attacked him. Nothing wrong with that. if at worse, that you have to say about him is that he was 17 when he shot the 3 criminals trying to kill him, you up shit creek.
He was just an out of control dumb ass that should have never been out of his own state or had access to an illegal weapon. You want him tried as adult, but let off on murder. I don't look at it as murder, but they died by his misadventure as well as his own. He is to blame, whether murder or not, so are his parents, so is the out of state straw buyer that spent the kid's money to circumvent the law to get the kid the weapon, so was the people he was with at the location near the riot that apparently left this dumb kid on his own, so is the owner of that business that allowed the underage out-of-state kid to take part in guarding his business, while he, himself was somewhere else. Every adult involved with that dumb ass kid, shirked or mishandled their responsibilities for and to that kid and people are dead. Even if he gets off on the murder rap, which I suspect he will, being tried with the weapons charge, screws the kid pretty good. Think about it, just the weapons charge would be enough that he be never allowed to legally carry a hand gun, get a security clearance and with interstate travel involved with the weapon thing, I would not be surprised if he never got on a commercial airline flight again, even though his feet never left the ground. He may not get much time at all, but that dumb ass kid managed to Fk up his life pretty good with the help of a lot of adults that should have known better.
He is to blame for grown convicted criminals attacking him trying to kill him? What a load of shit.....The criminals deserved and needed to be shot. The prosecutor in this case needs to be disbarred and sued for prosecutorial misconduct.

He was 17----tried as adult for being a kid with gun? That's stupid. His actions were justified and no matter his age, he did some mighty fine shooting.

Want to make this boy the focal point of the dem corruption and abuse of power? There will be push back.

Uh.....they didn't know what happened.

So, no. Nothing was "legal".
It's legal to stop someone in Wisconsin if you have probable cause to believe they committed a felony.
And it's legal for them the defend themselves. That's exactly what Kyle did.

It's a clear case of self defense, you low IQ subhuman piece of shit.
Yes, it is legal to defend yourself. I never said otherwise. It's not legal to use excessive force to defend yourself. That's why he's charged with murder.
There was no excessive force used, dumbass. He was charged and arrested because some authoritarian America hating scumbag wanted to take a political prisoner.

You're a fucking idiot and a compulsive liar.

I bet you can't link to a single thread in which you have significantly participated in, in which you did not tell a demonstrable lie. I challenge you to do that.

I also challenge you to find even a single post of mine, in which I tell a lie. You can search through all 23,520 of them and you will not find even a single lie.

Last edited:

Good luck with that.

He's a dickhead Republican and terrorist in future.
But then again you hate like all republicans.

Yes, he was.

And I would too if I was out amidst a bunch of left-wing pedophiles.

Seems others were carrying too. Like the guy shot it off while they were chasing him the first time.

And the guy whose are got blown off.

Dumpster fire: Kyle Rittenhouse Fire Extinguisher Provoked Rosenbaum Anger

You lose again.

And your generalizations only reveal you to be the ignorant arrogant left winger you are.

The only thing lost here is your credibility by supporting a terrorist. Those people were not pedos as you like to call dems, and they had every right to demonstrate like you guys at the capitol.
He's in jail and he should be hung.
I don't care what you think because your opinion isn't worth a glass of phlegm.
All you have is a hate filled big mouth.

He wasn't sitting on a porch picking off innocent people walking down the street. Isn't the angry mob surrounding and attacking him a factor?

No. He went there with a gun intending to use it. He's in jail and that proves my assessment is correct. He's a nothing.

Uh.....they didn't know what happened.

So, no. Nothing was "legal".
It's legal to stop someone in Wisconsin if you have probable cause to believe they committed a felony.
And it's legal for them the defend themselves. That's exactly what Kyle did.

It's a clear case of self defense, you low IQ subhuman piece of shit.
Yes, it is legal to defend yourself. I never said otherwise. It's not legal to use excessive force to defend yourself. That's why he's charged with murder.
There was no excessive force used, dumbass. He was charged and arrested because some authoritarian America hating scumbag wanted to take a political prisoner.

You're a fucking idiot and a compulsive liar.

I bet you can't link to a single thread in which you have significantly participated in, in which you did not tell a demonstrable lie. I challenge you to do that.

I also challenge you to find even a single post of mine, in which I tell a lie. You can search through all 23,520 of them and you will not find even a single lie.
Dumbfuck, I didn't say you lied about Rittenhouse. I'm saying you're wrong. Just like you were wrong about Chauvin. You don't know shit. You didn't even know Rosenbaum was lying face down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back