Kyle Rittenhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was clearly acting in self defense and would probably be dead if he didn't defend himself.
Shooting someone in the back is not self-defense.
Neither is beating someone with a skateboard and running off like a fucking coward.
It's legal to try and stop a murderer.
He wasn't a murderer, asshole.
Sure he is. He shot someone in the back. Shooting someone in the back is not self-defense -- it's murder.

Please provide a link to where Kyle Rittenhouse ever shot anybody in the back?
Thanks in advance

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

Pretend you had a dick and balls and you got shot I bet it would spin you around Kyle lit him up when he attacked
Do me a favor and keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself.

I didn't realize that would make you popplewood in jerk off and now your husband would be mad
It's your fantasy. Who knows why you're trying to project it onto me?

Just come out everyone knows and no one cares

Persecuted for defending himself guilty of being White, I think so.
I thought it had something to do with being underage to buy a weapon, buying one through a straw buyer in another state, his dumb as parents letting him go to another state to participate in a riot, cause there wasn't one in his state, (and his state knew he was too young to possess a weapon without supervision anyway), he got his weapon from the straw buyer (I heard he bought it with his stimulus check) and got into a situation way over his head, where he had no business being, in the first place and ended up with people getting killed. I am pretty sure he is not charged with being white, and think it is the dead people thing. Do you actually get or understand the news, the law or the court system in any state, or that state in particular? Everybody else but you, knew this was going to be a court case, just from the interstate weapons purchase through straw buyer alone, after he ended up killing people, whether in self-defense or not. Let the courts of that state do their job and sort it all out.

More to it than this.

If you want to leave it to the courts....do just that.

Don't piecemeal the information.
I can go with what the courts of that state decide, no matter what they decide. Personally, I do not think he should have been charged as an adult. He was not over 18 and his decision-making abilities and outcomes showed it. His parents ought to be horsewhipped for not maintaining any better control of their teenage kid. If they had kept his adolescent ass in the house that night, none of this would have happened, and he even would have been able to pick up his new AR-15 after he turned 18, but would have missed out on a fine opportunity to travel out of state, armed with an illegal weapon to a riot. If I had tried head for Memphis for the riots, back when Martin Luther King was killed, my dad would have beat my ass with a belt for even thinking of an idea, that stupid in the first place, because no matter how old and mature you think you are, you ain't allowed to be that stupid, by normal parents until you are 18.

Guilty of going looking for a fight and finding one. Guilty of possession weapon while underaged. Guilty of being stupid and now having to deal with the consequences.

This kid created his own nightmare and I hope they throw the book at him.

He's in his place. He's an idiot Republican.

Putting out a dumpster fire was "looking for a fight" ?

Best of luck on that one.

What was he carrying? A fire hose.
Good luck with that.
You've got to be mentally ill to support that rat.

Your opinion should go back where it came from.....the same place your head is stuck.

Are you so stupid you can't put out a fire without an extinguisher ?

You have to be a moron to think these charges are going to stick.

Dickhead he was carrying a gun.
The extinguisher story is crap.
Wow dude. You're so fucking stupid that you cannot even fathom how someone could carry both a gun and a fire extinguisher.

Here is a pic of Kyle carrying a gun, a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.

lATgDfzwikDUo3i7IRv1MsxS-rodF1mwc5Z94c6t9AgZ9hsgs4QYz3K7SVnj4QSaq_NWI3PGWG9HIYiWTGY84yautM-f09u7xjpgs5tNXO7UBh00QEB-VNtCEHg

You are one pathetically stupid motherfucker. Maybe even stupider than IM2 and Jillian. You are definitely in that class of stupid. 75 IQ max.

Last edited:
He was clearly acting in self defense and would probably be dead if he didn't defend himself.
Neither is beating someone with a skateboard and running off like a fucking coward.
Sure he is. He shot someone in the back. Shooting someone in the back is not self-defense -- it's murder.

4 shots in 1.5 seconds.

Who knows what happened.

Sorry to break it to you....but you are still a moron.
And he's still going to prison for shooting someone in the back.
They already have the trial and sentencing sweetheart?
Of course not. I'm giving my prediction for how I suspect it will turn out. Same as everyone else here.

You have zero credibility as you thought the hag would be Trump in the election and we all know how that turned out silly girl
LOLOL

By that measure you have no credibility since you thought Trump would be re-elected.

You also didn't know Rosenbaum was shot in the back, which exposes your limited knowledge of this case.

Uh.....they didn't know what happened.

So, no. Nothing was "legal".
It's legal to stop someone in Wisconsin if you have probable cause to believe they committed a felony.
And it's legal for them the defend themselves. That's exactly what Kyle did.

It's a clear case of self defense, you low IQ subhuman piece of shit.

Persecuted for defending himself guilty of being White, I think so.
I thought it had something to do with being underage to buy a weapon, buying one through a straw buyer in another state, his dumb as parents letting him go to another state to participate in a riot, cause there wasn't one in his state, (and his state knew he was too young to possess a weapon without supervision anyway), he got his weapon from the straw buyer (I heard he bought it with his stimulus check) and got into a situation way over his head, where he had no business being, in the first place and ended up with people getting killed. I am pretty sure he is not charged with being white, and think it is the dead people thing. Do you actually get or understand the news, the law or the court system in any state, or that state in particular? Everybody else but you, knew this was going to be a court case, just from the interstate weapons purchase through straw buyer alone, after he ended up killing people, whether in self-defense or not. Let the courts of that state do their job and sort it all out.

More to it than this.

If you want to leave it to the courts....do just that.

Don't piecemeal the information.
I can go with what the courts of that state decide, no matter what they decide. Personally, I do not think he should have been charged as an adult. He was not over 18 and his decision-making abilities and outcomes showed it. His parents ought to be horsewhipped for not maintaining any better control of their teenage kid. If they had kept his adolescent ass in the house that night, none of this would have happened, and he even would have been able to pick up his new AR-15 after he turned 18, but would have missed out on a fine opportunity to travel out of state, armed with an illegal weapon to a riot. If I had tried head for Memphis for the riots, back when Martin Luther King was killed, my dad would have beat my ass with a belt for even thinking of an idea, that stupid in the first place, because no matter how old and mature you think you are, you ain't allowed to be that stupid, by normal parents until you are 18.
He did nothing wrong------he shot 3 criminals who attacked him. Nothing wrong with that. if at worse, that you have to say about him is that he was 17 when he shot the 3 criminals trying to kill him, you up shit creek.

It certainly is self defense if they are attacking you, like in this case.
You are allowed to use lethal force if that's what is needed to stop a threat. You're not allowed to keep shooting someone after the threat is neutralized. Like shooting someone lying face down on the ground in the back.
Was the attacker laying face down on the ground?
Yes. That's how he was shot in the back.

Where's the link to that darling
Ignore the text, the video shows Rosenbaum lying face down before someone flipped him onto his back.

Thanks in advance

The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

Pretend you had a dick and balls and you got shot I bet it would spin you around Kyle lit him up when he attacked

I didn't realize that would make you popplewood in jerk off and now your husband would be mad

LOL

Cries the queer who calls men "sweetheart" and "darling."

:abgg2q.jpg:

You are allowed to use lethal force if that's what is needed to stop a threat. You're not allowed to keep shooting someone after the threat is neutralized. Like shooting someone lying face down on the ground in the back.

Ignore the text, the video shows Rosenbaum lying face down before someone flipped him onto his back.
And of course you're simply lying again as usual. The video shows nothing of the sort.

4 shots in 1.5 seconds.

Who knows what happened.

Of course not. I'm giving my prediction for how I suspect it will turn out. Same as everyone else here.

You have zero credibility as you thought the hag would be Trump in the election and we all know how that turned out silly girl
LOLOL

By that measure you have no credibility since you thought Trump would be re-elected.

You also didn't know Rosenbaum was shot in the back, which exposes your limited knowledge of this case.

Please quote where I said I thought Trump would be re-elected cupcake?

Worm food #1 was not shot in the back running away.

It's legal to stop someone in Wisconsin if you have probable cause to believe they committed a felony.

Yes, it is legal to defend yourself. I never said otherwise. It's not legal to use excessive force to defend yourself. That's why he's charged with murder.

4 shots in 1.5 seconds.

Who knows what happened.

LOLOL

I never said he was shot in the back running away. I said he was shot in the back lying face down on the ground.

Sadly, you don't comprehend English very well.

And of course you're simply lying again as usual. The video shows nothing of the sort.
LOLOL

Your blindness is not my problem.

Thanks in advance

LOL

You are no man.

4 shots in 1.5 seconds.

Who knows what happened.

LOLOL

I never said he was shot in the back running away. I said he was shot in the back lying face down on the ground.

He got a darwin award.

Yes, it is legal to defend yourself. I never said otherwise. It's not legal to use excessive force to defend yourself. That's why he's charged with murder.
OH Good gawd...what did you think Kyle was going to do less than shoot the criminals to get them to stop from trying to kill him? Tell them pretty please? There was nothing less that he could have done to stop them from attacking him......you are delusional for claiming otherwise.

Thanks in advance

LOL

You are no man.
More man than you. Unlike you, I don't fantasize about other men's "dick and balls" and call them "sweetheart", "darling" & "cupcake." Queers do that.

4 shots in 1.5 seconds.

Who knows what happened.

LOLOL

He got a darwin award.
Sure, like Ashli Targetpractice earned in the Capitol.

OH Good gawd...what did you think Kyle was going to do less than shoot the criminals to get them to stop from trying to kill him? Tell them pretty please? There was nothing less that he could have done to stop them from attacking him......you are delusional for claiming otherwise.
He had every right to shoot Rosenbaum. He didn't have a right to shoot him a 4th time which struck him in the back while he was lying face down on the ground. That's murder.

Thanks in advance

LOL

You are no man.
More man than you. Unlike you, I don't fantasize about other men's "dick and balls" and call them "sweetheart", "darling" & "cupcake. Queers do that.

Just trying to bring it to you at your level so you can relate sugar.

It only bothers you because you can't handle the truth daffodill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back