Kyle Rittenhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was clearly acting in self defense and would probably be dead if he didn't defend himself.
Shooting someone in the back is not self-defense.

Good thing the jury will be smarter than you.
He was clearly acting in self defense and would probably be dead if he didn't defend himself.
Neither is beating someone with a skateboard and running off like a fucking coward.

Grabbing the barrel of a loaded gun.

Darwin award.

Neither is beating someone with a skateboard and running off like a fucking coward.
It's legal to try and stop a murderer.
He wasn't a murderer, asshole.

Even if he was....

Let's grab the business end of the rifle.

Then, let's stand in front of him and pull a gun.

People called these two "amazing".

I have to agree.

Persecuted for defending himself guilty of being White, I think so.
I thought it had something to do with being underage to buy a weapon, buying one through a straw buyer in another state, his dumb as parents letting him go to another state to participate in a riot, cause there wasn't one in his state, (and his state knew he was too young to possess a weapon without supervision anyway), he got his weapon from the straw buyer (I heard he bought it with his stimulus check) and got into a situation way over his head, where he had no business being, in the first place and ended up with people getting killed. I am pretty sure he is not charged with being white, and think it is the dead people thing. Do you actually get or understand the news, the law or the court system in any state, or that state in particular? Everybody else but you, knew this was going to be a court case, just from the interstate weapons purchase through straw buyer alone, after he ended up killing people, whether in self-defense or not. Let the courts of that state do their job and sort it all out.

Persecuted for defending himself guilty of being White, I think so.
I thought it had something to do with being underage to buy a weapon, buying one through a straw buyer in another state, his dumb as parents letting him go to another state to participate in a riot, cause there wasn't one in his state, (and his state knew he was too young to possess a weapon without supervision anyway), he got his weapon from the straw buyer (I heard he bought it with his stimulus check) and got into a situation way over his head, where he had no business being, in the first place and ended up with people getting killed. I am pretty sure he is not charged with being white, and think it is the dead people thing. Do you actually get or understand the news, the law or the court system in any state, or that state in particular? Everybody else but you, knew this was going to be a court case, just from the interstate weapons purchase through straw buyer alone, after he ended up killing people, whether in self-defense or not. Let the courts of that state do their job and sort it all out.

More to it than this.

If you want to leave it to the courts....do just that.

Don't piecemeal the information.

Sure he is. He shot someone in the back. Shooting someone in the back is not self-defense -- it's murder.

Sure seems like his three assailants were looking for trouble and got two scoops: worm food #1, worm food #2, and one armed bro.

You should have gone to get some keyboard commando.

And now this kid is going to spend the rest of his life in prison because he listened to people like you.

They already had the trial ?

I think during pride month Joby and his boyfriends held a mock trial and sentenced Kyle to death

Hopefully he gets sentenced to a very long time in a very little box.

Pop and Fresh said "I'm just tryin' to be famous"....missioned accomplished.

The only sentence he is going to get is "Not guilty".

Well...it's not really a true sentence......

No jury convicts a kid for killing people who are chasing him.

Moron.
We'll see.

If I remember the charges....I think the prosecutor is over-reaching a bit. But as we saw with Chauvin...some juries outside of the South are in the mood to hold murderers accountable.

Again, we'll see.
When did self-defense become murder candy corn hole

Sure he is. He shot someone in the back. Shooting someone in the back is not self-defense -- it's murder.

4 shots in 1.5 seconds.

Who knows what happened.

Sorry to break it to you....but you are still a moron.

Good thing the jury will be smarter than you.

Grabbing the barrel of a loaded gun.

Darwin award.

I think that dude learned his lesson

Shooting someone who grabbed the barrel of you weapon and failed to disarm you is self-defense, dumbfuck.

Please provide a link to where Kyle Rittenhouse ever shot anybody in the back?
Thanks in advance

Uh.....they didn't know what happened.

So, no. Nothing was "legal".
It's legal to stop someone in Wisconsin if you have probable cause to believe they committed a felony.

It's legal to stop someone in Wisconsin if you have probable cause to believe they committed a felony.

They have no probable cause.

It's a mob.

They have no probable cause.

It's a mob.
Give me a hundred Rittenhouses on rooftops in Minneapolis, and both the 4th Precinct building and Minnehaha Liquors are still standing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back