L.A.'s head of homelessness resigns after 33% increase in people sleeping on the streets

Los Angeles’ head of homelessness is resigning after presiding over a 33% increase in homelessness over the course of just five years.
L.A.’s Head of Homelessness Resigns After 33% Increase in People Sleeping on the Streets
------------------------------------

Head of homelessness resigns now whatever could have caused that one ....
I thought the economy was the best it's ever been....the orange "Chosen One" told us that.

The economy is zooming along!

But that has absolutely NOTHING to do with California policies, does it?

And California's homeless has nothing to do with Trump, does it??

"Over these five years of explosive growth, LAHSA deployed more than $780 million in new funding to address homelessness.

California is failing.

Suck it up, buttercup. :)

Trump needs to relocate every single Illegal to Los Angeles, right after my brother moves back East

Los Angeles’ head of homelessness is resigning after presiding over a 33% increase in homelessness over the course of just five years.
L.A.’s Head of Homelessness Resigns After 33% Increase in People Sleeping on the Streets
------------------------------------

Head of homelessness resigns now whatever could have caused that one ....
I thought the economy was the best it's ever been....the orange "Chosen One" told us that.

The economy is zooming along!

But that has absolutely NOTHING to do with California policies, does it?

And California's homeless has nothing to do with Trump, does it??

"Over these five years of explosive growth, LAHSA deployed more than $780 million in new funding to address homelessness.

California is failing.

Suck it up, buttercup. :)
States can make their own laws d.a. and TRUMP GETS BLOCKED when he does want ot help Try news that actually tell you dumbasses the truth.

Forum List

Back