LA Dodgers: Hold my Bud Light

Nope. Objective reality.

LoL you're no Catholic and you're floundering

Go pretend to be something else.... hey how about a woman?

Women became nuns because they were given food, clothing, and shelter for being teachers in Catholic schools. Now that we let them become doctors and lawyers. women have made different career choices.

Oh, Bullshit.

Women became nuns because they weren't interested in getting married to men.
And the Church frowned on them having relationships with women.

This isn't complicated.

When homosexuality was considered a sin, gay Catholics gravitated towards the Holy Orders. When it became more acceptable, people lived that lifestyle.

Oh, Bullshit.

Women became nuns because they weren't interested in getting married to men.
And the Church frowned on them having relationships with women.

This isn't complicated.

When homosexuality was considered a sin, gay Catholics gravitated towards the Holy Orders. When it became more acceptable, people lived that lifestyle.

Definitely not a Catholic

'LA' Dodgers ... representing a shithole city filled with illegals, homeless, LGBTQ, transgender, liberals, etc...

In honor of Target I heard they had a 'Show Us Your 'TUCK' Pants & Get In Free' night at tbe park.

:laugh:

I didn't say I was Catholic.

I said that I grew up Catholic...

Hey, Joe Biden grew up Catholic in a Puerto Rican, Irish, African American, Jewish, Polish community where he occassionally attended a black church and an all-black school.

Did you ever run into him growing up?

:dunno:

Hey, Joe Biden grew up Catholic in a Puerto Rican, Irish, African American, Jewish, Polish community where he occassionally attended a black church and an all-black school.

Did you ever run into him growing up?

Nope.

But if you read the totality of my posts (12 years and close 160K of them), you'd see that I've talked pretty extensively about my Catholic upbringing.

Not wanting to be left out in Wokeland, the LA Dodgers "The baseball team announced they will honor the LA-based branch of Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, an activist group of "queer and trans nuns," with the "Community Hero Award" before their upcoming June 16th game to celebrate LGBTQ pride month."

Bud Light: this Dylan Mulvaney Campaign is the dumbest idea EVER!

LA Dodgers: Hold my Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light!

LA Dodgers' partnership with radical LGBT activists draws Catholic ire: 'Perverted, sexual and disgusting'
Your brain is exploding, isnt it?

What do you mean 'Nope'? I am surprised at you calling your feeble compromised leader a liar ... despite the fact that it is true. Its just a surprise coming from YOU.

Did you not read the second sentence? Maybe have someone read it to you, and then explain the big words.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!

20230530_125125.jpg
20230530_125140.jpg

I'm a Dodger fan. My dad is from the la county! I'm Catholic! I'm not quitting this team! I bleed dodger blue! This team isn't anti-Christian. How much did they offer a Christian superstar Bryce Harper on average? He could have won a ring and made the most money on average yearly! But he made the most suitable decision for himself and his family. And I respect it. We have big-name players on the current roster and throughout Dodger history who were Christian and the best manager ever Tommy Lasorda said you can't get through heaven without going through Dodger stadium!

I am a Yankee fan now! I can't believe the Dodgers invited blasphemous individuals.

Forum List

Back