LA Mayor During Insane Heat Wave: ‘Use A Fan.’ Crenshaw Fires Back: ‘Alexa, Show Me What Happens When You Let Democrats Control Energy Policy’

Whats wrong with setting your thermostat to 78?
Nothing, as long as I'm the one who chooses to do it.
You dont live in your own personal country so it doesnt matter what you choose.
So there is no choice in America?
Depends. Obviously you are brained washed. Do you have the right to choose to own a nuclear weapon? I'll answer that for you. Hell no you stupid ass. They tell you have a choice so your stupid ass falls in line. If your choice conflicts with the greater good, sooner or later your choice will be made for you.
Weakest dodge ever.

Try again, Numbskull.
That was your only choice. Until you can prove you can just do anything you want you will look like a fool.
You said you had no choice unless you had your own country.

You are clearly a fool.
No fool. I said it depends.
"You dont live in your own personal country so it doesnt matter what you choose."

Run along, Kid.
You: " So there is no choice in America? "

Me: "Depends. Obviously you are brained washed. Do you have the right to choose to own a nuclear weapon? I'll answer that for you. Hell no you stupid ass. They tell you have a choice so your stupid ass falls in line. If your choice conflicts with the greater good, sooner or later your choice will be made for you."

Go get some reading lessons retard then come back and try again.

It's California's own fault that they have so many big fires:

A century of fire suppression is why California is in flames

A Century of Fire Suppression Is Why California Is in Flames

“The wake-up call has already happened.”

December 12, 2017

The acrid smell of charred wood still permeates the air as Sasha Berleman, a fire ecologist, and I walk along a dirt path up through the middle of a canyon in the Bouverie nature preserve in Sonoma Valley. On the left side, the earth is black as tar, and scorch marks as tall as a person scar the trunks of the mature oak trees scattered throughout the field. But on the right side, the ground is tan and brown, and you have to look hard at the still-green oaks to see any evidence of the fire that raged through here just a few weeks before. It’s no mystery to Berleman why the fire behaved so differently on the two sides of the trail at Audubon Canyon Ranch’s Bouverie Preserve. When flames hit the field on the left of the path, they met a dense wall of thigh-high grass that hadn’t been mowed, grazed or burned for 20 years. The flames must have been 5 or 6 feet tall. On the right side, however, Berleman had set a prescribed burn just this spring. So when the October wildfire hit, patches of fire blazed, but with so little fuel, the flames remained only inches high.

For more than a century, people have been snuffing out fire across the West. As a result, forests, grasslands and shrub lands like those in the Bouverie reserve are overgrown. That means that, when fire escapes suppression, it’s more destructive. It kills more trees, torches more homes and sends far more carbon into the atmosphere, contributing to climate change.

Nothing, as long as I'm the one who chooses to do it.
So there is no choice in America?
Depends. Obviously you are brained washed. Do you have the right to choose to own a nuclear weapon? I'll answer that for you. Hell no you stupid ass. They tell you have a choice so your stupid ass falls in line. If your choice conflicts with the greater good, sooner or later your choice will be made for you.
Weakest dodge ever.

Try again, Numbskull.
That was your only choice. Until you can prove you can just do anything you want you will look like a fool.
You said you had no choice unless you had your own country.

You are clearly a fool.
No fool. I said it depends.
"You dont live in your own personal country so it doesnt matter what you choose."

Run along, Kid.
You: " So there is no choice in America? "

Me: "Depends. Obviously you are brained washed. Do you have the right to choose to own a nuclear weapon? I'll answer that for you. Hell no you stupid ass. They tell you have a choice so your stupid ass falls in line. If your choice conflicts with the greater good, sooner or later your choice will be made for you."

Go get some reading lessons retard then come back and try again.
Keep crawfishing, Kid. :itsok:

Shut up, put your mask on and set your air to 78, better yet turn on a fan and cut your air off.
My thermostat stays on 78, I dont wear a mask in the house, I already have a fan on and no one can make me shut up.
I leave mine on 74 and pay 1/3 I did in KKKalifornia.
You pay higher prices to live in better surroundings. Sorry for your loss.

What’s that do when you have no electricity.

Meanwhile in Texas they set their thermostat to 68.
Where did it say someone didnt have electricity? If they dont have electricity then he isnt talking to them.
Most Californians have experienced blackouts in the past 72 hours. View attachment 386147

Last time I experienced a blackout in AZ, it was because a storm knocked out the transformer in my neighborhood. An hour later, the power was back on.

It amazes me that anyone would not only tolerate the nonsense in California, but actually pay huge amounts of money to participate in it.

In the past five years, in order to protect the environment, California has shut down 9,000 MW of natural gas capacity – enough to power 6.8 million homes.

Source:

California is also in the process of shutting down all of its nuclear reactors. The last one is scheduled to be shut down in 2025.

Source:

Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining.

Energy available through the power grid isn't limitless. A month ago Phoenix set a record for the number of days in year which the temperature reached 110°. Hasn't let up since but fortunately the weather reports haven't been harping on it since the record was broken. We've also had recommendations to reduce energy consumption. Plus my power company here in Arizona decommissioned the Navajo Generating Station back in November which supplied juice to Arizona, California and Nevada.

That's what we get for letting all those California refugees in. Imported stupidity.

Shut up, put your mask on and set your air to 78, better yet turn on a fan and cut your air off.
My thermostat stays on 78, I dont wear a mask in the house, I already have a fan on and no one can make me shut up.
I paid half I sold for in California and doubled my house size and live on a lake. Worst thing is the views I have to tolerate.
9CE7CAF6-DA64-4559-9DC0-03730FD738FF.jpeg

And oh yeah.
59C8180E-A67C-46F5-BA64-1A31E7ED40A6.jpeg

In the past five years, in order to protect the environment, California has shut down 9,000 MW of natural gas capacity – enough to power 6.8 million homes.

Source:

California is also in the process of shutting down all of its nuclear reactors. The last one is scheduled to be shut down in 2025.

Source:

"Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining."

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?

The people living in the tents would disagree. Hint, it only gets worse from here for you, enjoy those surroundings.
You dont have to pay to live in a tent. Hint. For me its just going to get better as my property value increases. As it stands my real estate portfolio in California is better than the other states I have bought property in.

I don't wear a mask anywhere, my thermostat is set at 71, and you have diarrhea of the fingers.

The people living in the tents would disagree. Hint, it only gets worse from here for you, enjoy those surroundings.
You dont have to pay to live in a tent. Hint. For me its just going to get better as my property value increases. As it stands my real estate portfolio in California is better than the other states I have bought property in.
Yep. Us big tax payers leave and get replaced by parasites. Big implosion coming.

I paid half I sold for in California and doubled my house size and live on a lake. Worst thing is the views I have to tolerate.
View attachment 386208
And oh yeah.
View attachment 386209
Looks like you live somewhere poor. I have a better view and I work from home 90% of the time.

Source:

Source:

"Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining."

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?
Californians call it s good day when they have electricity.

Forum List

Back