LA Mayor During Insane Heat Wave: ‘Use A Fan.’ Crenshaw Fires Back: ‘Alexa, Show Me What Happens When You Let Democrats Control Energy Policy’

In the past five years, in order to protect the environment, California has shut down 9,000 MW of natural gas capacity – enough to power 6.8 million homes.

Source:

California is also in the process of shutting down all of its nuclear reactors. The last one is scheduled to be shut down in 2025.

Source:

Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining.

"Wind power doesn't work when the wind isn't blowing.

Solar power doesn't work when the sun isn't shining."

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?
Californians call it s good day when they have electricity.
Every day is a good day in California. I can go snowboarding and to the beach in one day.

You dont live in your own personal country so it doesnt matter what you choose.
Shut up, put your mask on and set your air to 78, better yet turn on a fan and cut your air off.
My thermostat stays on 78, I dont wear a mask in the house, I already have a fan on and no one can make me shut up.

Are you sure? California makes you do a lot of things. What's stopping them from shutting you up?

Shut up, put your mask on and set your air to 78, better yet turn on a fan and cut your air off.
My thermostat stays on 78, I dont wear a mask in the house, I already have a fan on and no one can make me shut up.
I leave mine on 74 and pay 1/3 I did in KKKalifornia.
You pay higher prices to live in better surroundings. Sorry for your loss.
I paid half I sold for in California and doubled my house size and live on a lake. Worst thing is the views I have to tolerate.
View attachment 386208
And oh yeah.
View attachment 386209
Looks like you live somewhere poor. I have a better view and I work from home 90% of the time.
What’s work?
Yeah, poor. Poverty.
My closest neighbors are 3 doctors, owner of a software company, owner of a restaurant chain and a CFO of a major university. Pathetic poverty.

Are you sure? California makes you do a lot of things. What's stopping them from shutting you up?
Me.

In the past five years, in order to protect the environment, California has shut down 9,000 MW of natural gas capacity – enough to power 6.8 million homes.

Source:

California is also in the process of shutting down all of its nuclear reactors. The last one is scheduled to be shut down in 2025.

Source:

I'm guessing by these statements you dont quite get how it all works? You do know they store that energy right? For example. I have a solar powered camera on my patio. When the sun isnt shining it still works. isnt that amazing?
Every day is a good day in California. I can go snowboarding and to the beach in one day.
It only takes you 4 hours to drive 6 miles!

I paid half I sold for in California and doubled my house size and live on a lake. Worst thing is the views I have to tolerate.
View attachment 386208
And oh yeah.
View attachment 386209
Looks like you live somewhere poor. I have a better view and I work from home 90% of the time.
What’s work?
Yeah, poor. Poverty.
My closest neighbors are 3 doctors, owner of a software company, owner of a restaurant chain and a CFO of a major university. Pathetic poverty.
Work is when you do something useful and you get the added bonus of making money. I guess I was right. You are poor and you are on welfare.

Source:

Source:

Thats only if you live in LA from what I heard. I live in the bay area. Best place in the US.

You dont have to pay to live in a tent
My point. You don't have to pay for "better surroundings", you could live for free. And, as the prices rise (and they will) there will be more people moving into those tents. Those better surroundings are disappearing, but hey, to each his own.

View attachment 386208
And oh yeah.
View attachment 386209
What’s work?
Yeah, poor. Poverty.
Work is when you do something useful and you get the added bonus of making money. I guess I was right. You are poor and you are on welfare.
Hilarious. Your pathetic life in California.

If they store energy, then why did California have rolling blackouts a few weeks ago?

Source:

Source:

Thats only if you live in LA from what I heard. I live in the bay area. Best place in the US.
The Bay Area! Only 6 hours from Oakland to Discovery Bay - 20 miles!

You dont have to pay to live in a tent
My point. You don't have to pay for "better surroundings", you could live for free. And, as the prices rise (and they will) there will be more people moving into those tents. Those better surroundings are disappearing, but hey, to each his own.
I see deer every morning when I look out my window. I have yet to see a tent. Until then I will pay for my better surroundings from the profits of my property holdings.

If they store energy, then why did California have rolling blackouts a few weeks ago?
He’s desperately lying.

Do you understand that fire danger caused those Blackouts?

He’s desperately lying.
Youre desperately wishing I was. :lol:

More hilarious lies. California can’t maintain its own infrastructure anymore.

He’s desperately lying.
Youre desperately wishing I was. :lol:
I love Santa Rosa! 2 hours to drive 5 miles on 101!

More hilarious lies. California can’t maintain its own infrastructure anymore.
Well I'll be the first to tell you when I move out. I hope youre still alive when the time comes.

Source:

Source:

Storing electricity for an led porch light and storing it for an entire city/ state are slightly different you complete fing moron.

Forum List

Back