LA Mayor During Insane Heat Wave: ‘Use A Fan.’ Crenshaw Fires Back: ‘Alexa, Show Me What Happens When You Let Democrats Control Energy Policy’

Enron has been out of business for 20 years. Kalifornia's shitshow is run by Dimwingers.

California, on its way to becoming Venezuela, did away with 8 or 9 Gigawatts of natural gas-fired power plants.

And hell! I thought green-energy had solved California's energy problems.
Plus the green nuclear power plants they killed.

The smoke from their monthly wildfires blocks the sun from getting to their solar panels.
You mean there's going to be days when the sun don't shine and the wind don't blow? LOL

Energy available through the power grid isn't limitless. A month ago Phoenix set a record for the number of days in year which the temperature reached 110°. Hasn't let up since but fortunately the weather reports haven't been harping on it since the record was broken. We've also had recommendations to reduce energy consumption. Plus my power company here in Arizona decommissioned the Navajo Generating Station back in November which supplied juice to Arizona, California and Nevada.

Whats wrong with setting your thermostat to 78?

" It’s almost 3 p.m. Time to turn off major appliances, set the thermostat to 78 degrees (or use a fan instead), turn off excess lights and unplug any appliances you’re not using. "

Nothing. We've been asked three times in the past month to do it here in Vegas. It was no big deal

Nothing, as long as I'm the one who chooses to do it.
You dont live in your own personal country so it doesnt matter what you choose.
So there is no choice in America?
Depends. Obviously you are brained washed. Do you have the right to choose to own a nuclear weapon? I'll answer that for you. Hell no you stupid ass. They tell you have a choice so your stupid ass falls in line. If your choice conflicts with the greater good, sooner or later your choice will be made for you.

Depends. Obviously you are brained washed. Do you have the right to choose to own a nuclear weapon? I'll answer that for you. Hell no you stupid ass. They tell you have a choice so your stupid ass falls in line. If your choice conflicts with the greater good, sooner or later your choice will be made for you.
Weakest dodge ever.

Try again, Numbskull.

Weakest dodge ever.

Try again, Numbskull.
That was your only choice. Until you can prove you can just do anything you want you will look like a fool.

Weakest dodge ever.

Try again, Numbskull.
That was your only choice. Until you can prove you can just do anything you want you will look like a fool.
You said you had no choice unless you had your own country.

You are clearly a fool.

Weakest dodge ever.

Try again, Numbskull.

You are clearly a fool.
No fool. I said it depends.

Weakest dodge ever.

Try again, Numbskull.

You are clearly a fool.
No fool. I said it depends.
"You dont live in your own personal country so it doesnt matter what you choose."

Run along, Kid.

How did California fare under a conservative Enron type market place?

Enron really, really screwed California.

But it's also California's fault, for relying on getting their electricity from a Texas company in the first place.

Enron took advantage of the fact that Caliornia did not have enough of its own power plants.

Forum List

Back