🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"""La Raza, The True Meaning"""

That old song of "where have all the flowers gone" should now be re-worded and now it should be "where have all the white people gone".[/QUOTE]

Got new for ya...its white ppl doin it to us white ppl[/QUOTE]

Doing what ?

Yo, Americans need to WAKE UP!!!
View attachment 77131

La Raza: The Hidden Hand Of Hate

"GTP"
View attachment 77130

First it was the Jews' fault, then it was the Muslims' fault, now it's the Mexican's fault all because Trump says so....

Well that also appears to be the opinion of the people who keep attending his rallies. They are not running away from him but keep joining him. There must be something then to what he is saying. The people seem to like and appear to have no problem with what he is saying.

Yeah, sure, there are ignorant people. However, what you have to remember is that Trump isn't courting the racist idiots any more, they'll vote for him not matter what, he's courting the middle ground people who pick and choose, and they aren't going to choose that.

Why do people like you always have to bring up the word "racist" all the time? That word is fast becoming oh so passe. If someone has a hatred for someone of another color, that is their business and their right to do so. Who gives a shit. If the Black Panthers hate whites, or the KKK hates Blacks, who gives a shit? I certainly don't.

That old song of "where have all the flowers gone" should now be re-worded and now it should be "where have all the white people gone".

Doing what ?[/QUOTE]

That old song of "where have all the flowers gone" should now be re-worded and now it should be "where have all the white people gone".[/QUOTE]

That old song of "where have all the flowers gone" should now be re-worded and now it should be "where have all the white people gone".

Got new for ya...its white ppl doin it to us white ppl

Doing what ?[/QUOTE]

Got new for ya...its white ppl doin it to us white ppl[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you on that. White people are their own worse enemy. And the lame duck white corporate lieberal media is a prime example of that. They will support a non-white person over a white person any time. They have been well trained and conditioned to be like that by their corporate media anti-white masters.

View attachment 77131

"GTP"
View attachment 77130

First it was the Jews' fault, then it was the Muslims' fault, now it's the Mexican's fault all because Trump says so....

Well that also appears to be the opinion of the people who keep attending his rallies. They are not running away from him but keep joining him. There must be something then to what he is saying. The people seem to like and appear to have no problem with what he is saying.

Yeah, sure, there are ignorant people. However, what you have to remember is that Trump isn't courting the racist idiots any more, they'll vote for him not matter what, he's courting the middle ground people who pick and choose, and they aren't going to choose that.

Why do people like you always have to bring up the word "racist" all the time? That word is fast becoming oh so passe. If someone has a hatred for someone of another color, that is their business and their right to do so. Who gives a shit. If the Black Panthers hate whites, or the KKK hates Blacks, who gives a shit? I certainly don't.

Er.... because they exist.

You seem to think I shouldn't talk about things that exist because you don't want me to talk about them, then you go and make a silly argument to try and stop me using the term.

So you don't care? Well clearly you do, otherwise you wouldn't have replied.

Got new for ya [sic]...its [sic] white ppl [sic] doin [sic] it to us white ppl [sic][/QUOTE]

"Doing" what?

Not enforcing immigration laws and undermining the economy of The United States...like you...thats all. Anything else you need explained chapter and verse? That goofy avatar fits you. Like a glove.

Not enforcing immigration laws and undermining the economy of The United States.........

And your tiny, defective little brain thinks that would only affect 'white' people (leaving aside the FACT that you do NOT speak for said people).

View attachment 77131

"GTP"
View attachment 77130

Er.... because they exist.

You seem to think I shouldn't talk about things that exist because you don't want me to talk about them, then you go and make a silly argument to try and stop me using the term.

So you don't care? Well clearly you do, otherwise you wouldn't have replied.

I am not trying to stop you from saying anything. Talk all you want but stop spreading lies. Trump is not a racist. Your trouble is that you listen to much to the lying corporate lame duck mainstream anti-white marxist media to put it mildly. I reply to all lying bull chit even yours. If Hillary is your girl then you are a dumb chit. Just my opinion.

Not enforcing immigration laws and undermining the economy of The United States.........

And your tiny, defective little brain thinks that would only affect 'white' people (leaving aside the FACT that you do NOT speak for said people).

Well, hi again uncle terrie. My "tiny, defective little brain" (ya stuck "little" in there, gj) understands whats going on with illegal immigration. You brain must be vastly lesser.

Well, hi again uncle terrie. My "tiny, defective little brain" (ya stuck "little" in there, gj) understands whats going on with illegal immigration. .....

Apparently not.

Uncle terrie...日本が終了すると、あなたはあなたがスマートだと思うないと

Well, hi again uncle terrie. My "tiny, defective little brain" (ya stuck "little" in there, gj) understands whats going on with illegal immigration. .....

Apparently not.

Wow! uncle terrie..blistering opp. Good job!

Forum List

Back