Labour mulls deal with Italy/Albania on migrants

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

Downing Street said the PM wanted to learn from Italy, which has cut the numbers arriving across the Mediterranean from 118,000 to 44,500 in the last year - a fall of 62 per cent.

The two leaders will discuss a radical new scheme which will see thousands of illegal migrants arriving in Italy sent to Albania to have their asylum claims processed

You can't make this stuff up, there was already a system in place with Rwanda which Oh Dear Kier scrapped, now he's mulling Italy 's idea of using Albania.

Last edited:
This Labour shit show is getting worse by the minute. Obviously he just hated the Rwanda scheme because if was Tory, now the dumbass is considering mulling exactly the same idea with Albania. This is what happens when you elect an idiot.

Hope Meloni will be wise enough to tell Starmer to fuck off. If a Brit proposes some deal be aware of trickery.

Hope you're doing something about them dude.

You're down in the Europe section.
Sigh, I guess we will just have try the whole voting thing again and see how it works out.....Not a very bold strategy I'll admit.

Hey, at least I acknowledged your post but the EU isn't even on the backburner now.....We wrapped it up tight and put it in the freezer. ;)

Italy sent to Albania to have their asylum claims processed.
its a good , FUNCTIONAL plan, which Moscow and its commie-FAR - RIGHT RADICAL poodles will attack for sure.

GN3Yw-0XgAADMiW.jpg

Sigh, I guess we will just have try the whole voting thing again and see how it works out.....Not a very bold strategy I'll admit.

Hey, at least I acknowledged your post but the EU isn't even on the backburner now.....We wrapped it up tight and put it in the freezer. ;)
Good thing we left the dictators. We could do with dumping the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR). Then we can just put the asylum seekers on a boat aim it South and launch it. Farage is the only one bold enough to do that. I'll be registered again to vote soon, so Reform gets my vote. I hope his spine doesn't fold and I hope he clears the back log.

I wish we hadn't fell out with Russia, because I would strike a deal with them and send them there. Or why don't we send them to Afghanistan or Iraq, they'll look them.

Good thing we left the dictators. We could do with dumping the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR). Then we can just put the asylum seekers on a boat aim it South and launch it. Farage is the only one bold enough to do that. I'll be registered again to vote soon, so Reform gets my vote. I hope his spine doesn't fold and I hope he clears the back log.

I wish we hadn't fell out with Russia, because I would strike a deal with them and send them there. Or why don't we send them to Afghanistan or Iraq, they'll look them.
Muzzie-Mufflers

Let the RAF take care of it. They need the target practice.

Forum List

Back