Labour's Sadiq Khan elected mayor of London

The majority in that area are Muslim...do the math. Of course he wins.
The majority of people in London are Muslim? Are you fucking serious? LMAO
Easy's not very bright...don't expect much from him.

12.4% is the new majority in the new math system where the minority is the majority now... I mean have you not learn the new system?

Oh, and being serious for a moment the majority religion in London is Christian but they're just closet Muslim... ( Alright, I was being sarcastic about the closet Muslim part )

London - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"London may elect first Muslim mayor"

The ignorance of the frightened, hateful, bigoted right: as if there’s something ‘wrong’ with being Muslim.
When will a white Christian became mayor of the largest Arab Muslim city?

We all know you idiots have long since declared that there is something wrong with being white.

No they arent. Nowhere near it.

In the UK people dont vote by religion or race. they vote by party. There are senior Muslim politicians in all the leading parties.

You know that Mr Khan is the embodiment of the American Dream , albeit in the UK. The son of an immigrant living in a rougher area of the City. He did well in school and well in college.
Qualified as a solicitor and did important human rights work
He was elected as an MP after serving as a local Cllr. He held Ministerial posts under Gordon Brown whilst also serving as Chair of Civil liberties group Liberty.

You should really be applauding a man who has battled the odds and won.
In the UK people dont vote by religion or race. they vote by party.
many do that here too....they are called die hard republicans and democrats....party is all that matters.....as you can see from the election going on right now....
Its a better way.
no its not.....so if i cant stand the person running in my "party" i should vote for them anyway?...
There are usually alternatives and you have the chance to influence policy. Religion or colour cant be changed.
what alternatives?...there is only 1 person from each party running....if i dont like the person i am supposed to vote for them regardless....thats what a party person does....they are part of the problem...its why a Hillary and a Trump are the ones running.....party people.....

The British are committing national suicide and white Genocide, all at the same time.
List of ethnic minority politicians in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are a know nothing fuckwit.
You literally just proved his point...

Not even 20 years ago Britain was 95% white.
No it wasnt. London certainly wasnt.
Yes it was.

Not even a generation ago minorities were not even a factor in British life.

In the UK people dont vote by religion or race. they vote by party. There are senior Muslim politicians in all the leading parties.

You know that Mr Khan is the embodiment of the American Dream , albeit in the UK. The son of an immigrant living in a rougher area of the City. He did well in school and well in college.
He was elected as an MP after serving as a local Cllr. He held Ministerial posts under Gordon Brown whilst also serving as Chair of Civil liberties group Liberty.

many do that here too....they are called die hard republicans and democrats....party is all that matters.....as you can see from the election going on right now....

The big difference is that there are a lot more parties to choose from in the UK.

Sometime I think that a Parliamentary system would be better than what we have. Other times, I prefer the middle-of-the-road effects of RCT on our two party system.
Its bizarre that a democrat like Trump can run for the Republicans. I also understand that Sanders is not a democrat. I dont think that there is a perfect system out there. If there was we would all be using it.

The British are committing national suicide and white Genocide, all at the same time.
List of ethnic minority politicians in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes it was.

Demography of England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nope.

Its a better way.
no its not.....so if i cant stand the person running in my "party" i should vote for them anyway?...
There are usually alternatives and you have the chance to influence policy. Religion or colour cant be changed.
what alternatives?...there is only 1 person from each party running....if i dont like the person i am supposed to vote for them regardless....thats what a party person does....they are part of the problem...its why a Hillary and a Trump are the ones running.....party people.....

For this particular election (Mayor of London), you're correct.

But for Parliamentary elections, elections are not done by candidate at all. You go in, and vote for a party. Each party has a list of people who will fill the seats - and seats are given to parties proportionally based on the vote. Then, each party fills their allotted seats from their list, going from the top down.

The system is designed very differently than ours.

The big difference is that there are a lot more parties to choose from in the UK.

Sometime I think that a Parliamentary system would be better than what we have. Other times, I prefer the middle-of-the-road effects of RCT on our two party system.
Its bizarre that a democrat like Trump can run for the Republicans. I also understand that Sanders is not a democrat. I dont think that there is a perfect system out there. If there was we would all be using it.
your country maybe....here in the US the republicans and democrats will do whatever it takes to insure that they rule....and i do mean whatever it takes....

Its a better way.
There were 8 people running for the job.From extreme right to left.

Absolutely fascinating, watching this.

The same people who claim they "care" about gay rights and women's rights are spinning hard for the PC-protected religion, the one that treats both groups as underclass citizens, or worse.

Rachel Maddow, of all people, was pleased about this last night.

Wow. This is self-loathing in the extreme.
Self-loathing is the glue that holds the modern left together.

The same people who claim they "care" about gay rights and women's rights are spinning hard for the PC-protected religion, the one that treats both groups as underclass citizens, or worse.

Sadiq Khan's voting record in Parliament shows that he has consistently supported women's and gay rights, including repeatedly voting in favor of same-sex marriage.

You were saying?

Yes it was.

Demography of England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nope.
Britain dipshit, Britain.

England has had at least a minor non-white population since WWII.

Sadiq Khan's voting record in Parliament shows that he has consistently supported women's and gay rights, including repeatedly voting in favor of same-sex marriage.

You were saying?
Khan will hide his true principles until he reaches a point where he doesn't have to anymore.

You were saying?
That is because he had to keep the power of Labour strong in Parliament as they lost control of the national government. As London mayor he can do whatever he wants.

Pamela Geller has spoken.

This is part of the Islamization of Britain. Is anyone really surprised? The UK banned me from the country. It is already acting like a defacto Islamic state. That a man who has shared a platform with open Jew-haters could still be elected Mayor of London is an indication of how far gone Britain already is. In Sadiq Khan's campaign, his opponents brought this up as a blot on his record. Soon enough in Britain, however, it will be a selling point for candidates appealing to an increasingly Muslim electorate.

Did anyone think the notoriously anti-semitic UK would vote for his opponent - a Jew? London is overrun - voter fraud in Muslim precincts is rampant. Not that you would need it.

If confirmation were needed........................

You were saying?
That is because he had to keep the power of Labour strong in Parliament as they lost control of the national government. As London mayor he can do whatever he wants.
No he cant. Where do you pick up this shite ?

Forum List

Back