Labour's Sadiq Khan elected mayor of London

England needs another Churchill. All they have is TinTin.

The English Defence League may be able to develop a clandestine resistance. Until the English get a backbone they will have to get used to beheadings in the streets. Muslims see Lee Rigby everywhere.
I think the EDL would be terrified if they read your thoughts. They are a rabble of drunks and football hooligans drawn from the underclass. They generally struggle to form sentences let alone strategies.

You do know that Khan is not the only Muslim politician in the UK dont you ?
That was the problem. The camel got his nose in the tent. England should never have let islam make landfall.
We would all be the poorer for that.

You LYING, putrid, miserable, disloyal traitor to your country who only cares about absorbing muslim semen. A pig like you, an invertebrate pond-life species like you, may think you're the King Turd of Shit Mountain (the UK) but in reality, you're a particle of uric acid floating in the toilet bowl of life, who's bathing in the urine-colored glow of his own ego. One of the reasons I find you, Mr. Tainent, the evil, reprehensible FILTH you are is that there isn't ONE Islam atrocity you won't try to justify, you treasonous abomination. You're the type of criminal scumbag that covers up/enablers/excuses your own country's Rottherham muslim child-fucking epidemic.

I also noticed you UK liberal filth love to spew your LYING pieties about how much you beloved Pisslam "culturally enriches" your society yet you lying, subhuman CAN'T GIVE ME ONE SINGLE FACTUAL FUCKING EXAMPLE OF IT!!! XXXX --- Mod Edit..

Last edited by a moderator:

The English Defence League may be able to develop a clandestine resistance. Until the English get a backbone they will have to get used to beheadings in the streets. Muslims see Lee Rigby everywhere.
I think the EDL would be terrified if they read your thoughts. They are a rabble of drunks and football hooligans drawn from the underclass. They generally struggle to form sentences let alone strategies.

That was the problem. The camel got his nose in the tent. England should never have let islam make landfall.

You LYING, putrid, miserable, disloyal traitor to your country who only cares about absorbing muslim semen. A pig like you, an invertebrate pond-life species like you, may think you're the King Turd of Shit Mountain (the UK) but in reality, you're a particle of uric acid floating in the toilet bowl of life, who's bathing in the urine-colored glow of his own ego. One of the reasons I find you, Mr. Tainent, the evil, reprehensible FILTH you are is that there isn't ONE Islam atrocity you won't try to justify, you treasonous abomination. You're the type of criminal scumbag that covers up/enablers/excuses your own country's Rottherham muslim child-fucking epidemic.

I also noticed you UK liberal filth love to spew your LYING pieties about how much you beloved Pisslam "culturally enriches" your society yet you lying, subhuman CAN'T GIVE ME ONE SINGLE FACTUAL FUCKING EXAMPLE OF IT!!! Lying muslim jizz-bucket whore.

At least he's not utterly melting down.

Take a fucking valium, clown. Your hysterics arent impressing anyone.

Obviously this guy is listening to The Donald as he announced a London first policy guideline

Trump would not win an election in the UK. Let's hope he won't win one here.

Ironically Mr. Khan was the liberal in the race. A liberal Muslim, imagine that.
It's not hard to imagine.
He wears a fancy turban with a feather..
This is Mr. Khan and his wife.
SadiqKhan_Getty.jpg

I also noticed you UK liberal filth love to spew your LYING pieties about how much you beloved Pisslam "culturally enriches" your society yet you lying, subhuman CAN'T GIVE ME ONE SINGLE FACTUAL FUCKING EXAMPLE OF IT!!! Lying muslim jizz-bucket whore.

At least he's not utterly melting down.

Take a fucking valium, clown. Your hysterics arent impressing anyone.
He is pretty calm tonight. Sometimes he gets personal.

The majority in that area are Muslim...do the math. Of course he wins.
No they arent. Nowhere near it.

In the UK people dont vote by religion or race. they vote by party. There are senior Muslim politicians in all the leading parties.

You know that Mr Khan is the embodiment of the American Dream , albeit in the UK. The son of an immigrant living in a rougher area of the City. He did well in school and well in college.
Qualified as a solicitor and did important human rights work
He was elected as an MP after serving as a local Cllr. He held Ministerial posts under Gordon Brown whilst also serving as Chair of Civil liberties group Liberty.

You should really be applauding a man who has battled the odds and won.

Islamophobic campaign? When will followers of the big Mo stop whining? The fact of the matter is that for years the #1 name for newborn male babies in London has been Mohammed. That means muslems simply outnumber Christians and agnostics combined.

The majority in that area are Muslim...do the math. Of course he wins.
No they arent. Nowhere near it.

In the UK people dont vote by religion or race. they vote by party. There are senior Muslim politicians in all the leading parties.

You know that Mr Khan is the embodiment of the American Dream , albeit in the UK. The son of an immigrant living in a rougher area of the City. He did well in school and well in college.
Qualified as a solicitor and did important human rights work
He was elected as an MP after serving as a local Cllr. He held Ministerial posts under Gordon Brown whilst also serving as Chair of Civil liberties group Liberty.

You should really be applauding a man who has battled the odds and won.
Pulled himself up by his bootstraps...true American spirit. They (real Americans) should be cheering him.

Islamophobic campaign? When will followers of the big Mo stop whining? The fact of the matter is that for years the #1 name for newborn male babies in London has been Mohammed. That means muslems simply outnumber Christians and agnostics combined.
No it does not, fucking idiot. It means that Muslim people more often name their male children Mohammed, while those who are not Muslim choose from many different names. It is easily understood, if you have a rational mind.

Forum List

Back