Labour's Sadiq Khan elected mayor of London

He refers to moderate muslims as uncle toms. What could possibly go wrong?
Sadiq Khan says 'I'm sorry' after using 'Uncle Toms' slur against moderate Muslims

Yep. We're watching it all unfold in real time.

What I find amazing is the downright Orwellian mental gymnastics required to be a right, proper lockstep leftist these days.

I mean, here he calls the moderately conservative Muslims Uncle Toms for what? -- Yes, for not being EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE enough in their approach to Islam, yet who here is defending him?

Damn, you just can't make this stuff up!
And it's right there. He said it. He admitted he said it. He had to apologize for saying it.

It's all just unfolding before our eyes, and they will not admit to it.

So, are they blinded by their ideology, or is this what they really want?

England needs another Churchill. All they have is TinTin.

The English Defence League may be able to develop a clandestine resistance. Until the English get a backbone they will have to get used to beheadings in the streets. Muslims see Lee Rigby everywhere.

The Conservative ran a nasty campaign and lost 57% to 43%.

Labour's Sadiq Khan elected mayor of London

Sadiq Khan has been elected mayor of London, reclaiming the post for Labour after eight years of Conservative rule and becoming the first Muslim mayor of a major western capital.

Khan took 1,310,143 votes (57%) after second preferences were taken into account, beating Conservative Zac Goldsmith into second place on 994,614 (43%). His tally gave him the largest personal mandate of any politician in UK history.

The 45-year-old son of a Pakistani bus driver beat Zac Goldsmith at the end of a sometimes bitter campaign during which the Conservatives accused Khan of being “dangerous” and “pandering to extremists”. Labour complained that Goldsmith’s campaign was Islamophobic.

In his victory speech Khan said he was “deeply humbled by the hope and trust” voters placed in him, adding: “I want to thank every single Londoner for making the impossible possible.”

London's "Obama moment" and a demonstration that most Londoners reject the divisive agendas of the far-right and pseudo-nationalists. Good for you London!

Last edited:
The non extremists of England have ways to oppose the islamification of London. They can make the city ungovernable. They can obstruct, delay and mire the city in a swamp of non cooperation.

Barnet Lib Dem Party are demanding a full public inquiry as at one point 4 out of 5 voters, even those with their polling cards, were turned away and not allowed to vote.
Tommy funnied this. Seems he thinks this effront to democracy, with 4 out of 5 voters being turned away, is amusing.

I have coyote pulling the same stunt with me in order to show that she thinks murdering Jews is funny.

product_1.png

So, are they blinded by their ideology, or is this what they really want?

I see it as the very lack OF any ideology, myself. That coupled with low intelligence, and an ultra-conformist nature. What we are dealing with is nothing more than a conditioned response. They get props from their little peeps if they say one thing and condemnation if they say something else. If these numb nuts had any sort of ideology -- especially a liberal ideology -- they would recognize that Islamism represents the very antithesis thereof. They are too stupid and ignorant for that, however, as they were never grounded in any sort of actual liberal ideology to begin with. Do you think any have actually read John Stuart Mill or John Rawls? No, of course not. All they know is what they are supposed to say as right, proper leftists.

We are also dealing with what amounts to a collective expression of an oppositional defiant disorder. These idiots don't know what they stand FOR, only what they are supposed to oppose, and if the other kids told them that liking dogs was "right wing", they would be sure to kick a few puppies to the curb on the way home from school just to make sure.

Barnet Lib Dem Party are demanding a full public inquiry as at one point 4 out of 5 voters, even those with their polling cards, were turned away and not allowed to vote.
Tommy funnied this. Seems he thinks this effront to democracy, with 4 out of 5 voters being turned away, is amusing.

I have coyote pulling the same stunt with me in order to show that she thinks murdering Jews is funny.

product_1.png
It will take a whole lot more than that to clean up the excrement you spread around on a daily basis, you Islamist filth.

The English Defence League may be able to develop a clandestine resistance. Until the English get a backbone they will have to get used to beheadings in the streets. Muslims see Lee Rigby everywhere.
I think the EDL would be terrified if they read your thoughts. They are a rabble of drunks and football hooligans drawn from the underclass. They generally struggle to form sentences let alone strategies.

You do know that Khan is not the only Muslim politician in the UK dont you ?

Oh my God. A Muslim might be elected mayor and it's the end of the world. Doesn't matter who he is, what he thinks, or what kind of person he is.

Sound familiar anyone?

I think the EDL would be terrified if they read your thoughts. They are a rabble of drunks and football hooligans drawn from the underclass. They generally struggle to form sentences let alone strategies.

That was the problem. The camel got his nose in the tent. England should never have let islam make landfall.

That was the problem. The camel got his nose in the tent. England should never have let islam make landfall.
We would all be the poorer for that.

Last edited:
Everything is going according to the Muslim long term plan for the takeover of the UK.

Actually it is a zionist plan. The ZOGs changed immigration policy to allow the Islamic inbred savages in.

I guess the English are too alcohol-brain-damaged to understand an historical absolute: EVERY muslim-majority, muslim-run society in history has been a 3rd world, semi-literate toilet of bloodthirsty barbarism which has contributed exactly NOTHING to mankind. The reason why these Western European, insectile, white trash FILTH OF MY RACE suck as much muslim dick as they do is because Islam is about killing Jews and Americans. And it's an historical ABSOLUTE that coward continent of rape-enabling castrati has NEVER met a Jew-hater or American-hater whose cock they wouldn't fellate. Europe is a continent of evil, malicious, spoiled brat parasites who are all about using Americans for every advantage they can while cursing America's very existence at the same time.

I repeat my usual point: I get schadenfreudic JOY when muslims kill Zeropeans because I have NEVER seen two groups of fanatically, sadistically, pathologically American-hating ***** who deserve each other more. I want Europeans and muslims to kill as many of each other as possible, because this "bloody seppo" considers both to be such treacherous, ingrate, filthy animals, it's very difficult for me to consider muslim or European walking diseases even human in the slightest.

Forum List

Back