Lady BlahBlah On Health Care Reform

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

Sarah Palin's answer to the health care problem in America:

""The plan is to allow those things that had been proposed over many years to reform a health-care system in America that certainly does need more help so that there's more competition, there's less tort reform threat, there's less trajectory of the cost increases, and those plans have been proposed over and over again.

And what thwarts those plans? It's the far left. It's President Obama and his supporters who will not allow the Republicans to usher in free market, patient-centered, doctor-patient relationship links to reform health care.""

This silly woman has never, ever put forth a concrete, tangible proposal in her life.

""The plan is to allow those things that had been proposed over many years to reform a health-care system in America that certainly does need more help so that there's more competition, there's less tort reform threat, there's less trajectory of the cost increases, and those plans have been proposed over and over again.

And what thwarts those plans? It's the far left. It's President Obama and his supporters who will not allow the Republicans to usher in free market, patient-centered, doctor-patient relationship links to reform health care.""

This silly woman has never, ever put forth a concrete, tangible proposal in her life.

And what have liberals done to let people keep their existing insurance under Obamacare, exactly? Do you have any better ideas? I mean, she has more policy experience than you I'd wager, she was a governor, and you're some random liberal whining about her on some random message board.

Lady BlahBlah? Seriously?

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
WTF is she even saying?

How the hell did that woman become a governor and almost the VP?

She knows how it goes quite well.

Now you on the other hand, just pay GST and 50 % taxes right across the board and you can have free health care too!

Free health care comes at a cost. Oh hush my mouth.

You just pay your GST and shut up. Your health care is free now.

I

t's President Obama and his supporters who will not allow the Republicans to usher in free market, patient-centered, doctor-patient relationship links to reform health care.""

It think you're missing the point:

True Conservatives don't propose their own "concrete, tangible" GOVERNMENT solution. They simply repeal and remove Government altogether. No plan is the best plan.

For instance, a local Libertarian ran with the slogan:

"I'm not running to pass new laws, I'm running to repeal old ones."

Still trying to distract from the disaster that is Obamacare I see.
th

"Less tort reform threat." Does she even know what she's talking about? So in her plan there would be less tort reform?:()

I

t's President Obama and his supporters who will not allow the Republicans to usher in free market, patient-centered, doctor-patient relationship links to reform health care.""

It think you're missing the point:

True Conservatives don't propose their own "concrete, tangible" GOVERNMENT solution. They simply repeal and remove Government altogether. No plan is the best plan.

For instance, a local Libertarian ran with the slogan:

"I'm not running to pass new laws, I'm running to repeal old ones."

Oh I so like that.

I do believe though government has a place in life.

FIX THE FUCKING POTHOLES

*SIGH*

The basics.

"Less tort reform threat." Does she even know what she's talking about? So in her plan there would be less tort reform?:()

Actually she does.

And sadly we are watching this debacle world wide.

This is a biggie fuck up. There is no nice way to say this.

I guess she wrote "less tort reform" on her hand instead of "more tort reform."

We are on this board and people are still trying to make this nicey nicey?

Are we in neverland here?

This is huge. This fuck up is huge.

We are on this board and people are still trying to make this nicey nicey?

Are we in neverland here?

This is huge. This fuck up is huge.

Never said the ACA wasn't a fuck up, but it helps no one to have Palin spout off her rambling incoherent answers. The queen of platitudes.

Palin's next interview will include: "real americans, freedom, lamestream media, hockey mom, mama grizzly, war on christmas... with no policies or ideas. But millions of mouth breathers will run out and buy her new book on the false narrative "War on Christmas." Suckers!

Here is an idea..

Let's combine left and right ideas..

From the Left - Everyone is required to get insurance.

From the Right - The Government stays out of it and allows Insurance companies to cross State Lines.

From the Left - No Pre-existing condition exclusions

From the Right - You pick the type of coverage you want. Men don't have to pay for coverage needed strictly by women and Vice-versa.

From the Left - Children can stay on their parent's policy until their 26th Birthday, get married, or move out on their own.

From the Right - Insurance companies are NOT required to cover Birth Control or any other voluntary prescriptions. Gender Changes are not required to be covered.

If a business offers Health Insurance, any portion they pay for is deductible from their taxes.

Forum List

Back