Laid Off

Friends husband was just laid off from job he has had for 11 years.IT/Computer etc. Outsourcing entire department to Philippines! Oh the wonderful joys of Capitalism. Bosses get richer,long term SKILLED employees get the shaft and slaves do work for pennies in Philippines....or should I say indentured servants.He is filing for unemployment but that's not the point...its wrong and should be stopped.

45 Senators BLOCK bill to stop sending US jobs overseas with a tax cut wet kiss. This is MADNESS

UnFucking Believable, I hate these guys. Why can't they come up with a solution and work on the situation at home instead of encouraging businesses to leave. DYSFUNCTIONAL ASSHOLES

Friends husband was just laid off from job he has had for 11 years.IT/Computer etc. Outsourcing entire department to Philippines! Oh the wonderful joys of Capitalism. Bosses get richer,long term SKILLED employees get the shaft and slaves do work for pennies in Philippines....or should I say indentured servants.He is filing for unemployment but that's not the point...its wrong and should be stopped.

It IS wrong and it should be stopped. Get rid of the unions and the taxes on businesses, institute a business friendly atmosphere in this country and the jobs will come back or stay. Continue with the anti-business attitude of the left and all our jobs will go.
Yeah, that's it! Then you can make the minimum wage $1.00/hour and take away all benefits. Think of all those great jobs coming back.

45 Senators BLOCK bill to stop sending US jobs overseas with a tax cut wet kiss. This is MADNESS

UnFucking Believable, I hate these guys. Why can't they come up with a solution and work on the situation at home instead of encouraging businesses to leave. DYSFUNCTIONAL ASSHOLES

Why can't they come up with a solution and work on the situation at home instead of encouraging businesses to leave.

I know, fucking stupid liberals!

Wow dude. Do you need an umbrella to protect you from the falling sky or will a tissue suffice?

WTF...I guess you don't see what is going on until it hits you in the nose. I sell online a specialty vintage item, and nothing is valuable from China because its all poisonous crap that is killing our dogs, its in our children's formula what ever. They get away with exporting their crap into the USA while making it hard for us to export to them.
Dunno why you're bitching. WE as a collective buy their crap. If Americans didn't buy it, it wouldn't sell.
Retailers sell it because Americans buy it, supply & demand.

More people are getting educated about what products they are buying and the crap ingredients hidden by words only a scientist would know. We are being educated on what our government is allowing because of the demand.

Did you know that hair from china is in your bread? Ingredient listed there as L-cysteine We demand so China does it for cheap.

People are reaching for the Made in America and paying extra for that because of deceitfulness behind the ingredients.

If you don't understand what is in a product, don't buy it is a big rule for the people who can buy for a few more dollars.
This is why we are seeing more products with the Made in the USA, or Locally grown.
Americans aren't even smart enough to buy American made cars. Sorry to pop your bubble

In the area that I live in, this is the way of life to go to local venues to buy our food...I live in the city so if your in the country it will spread out and you will see a change or maybe you have fresher food in the country. Next time you go to the grocery store look at the labels on the front of the different selections. They are still trying to screw us by saying it is natural, or some other crap so you have to be aware.

Of course there will always be Walmart buyers which is mostly things imported from China.
I live in a city of 2.3 million.

Idiot

Why can't they come up with a solution and work on the situation at home instead of encouraging businesses to leave.

You need to read the article

I figured you RWers would be in denial. You find it so easy to lie, don't you?

WTF...I guess you don't see what is going on until it hits you in the nose. I sell online a specialty vintage item, and nothing is valuable from China because its all poisonous crap that is killing our dogs, its in our children's formula what ever. They get away with exporting their crap into the USA while making it hard for us to export to them.
Dunno why you're bitching. WE as a collective buy their crap. If Americans didn't buy it, it wouldn't sell.

More people are getting educated about what products they are buying and the crap ingredients hidden by words only a scientist would know. We are being educated on what our government is allowing because of the demand.

Did you know that hair from china is in your bread? Ingredient listed there as L-cysteine We demand so China does it for cheap.

People are reaching for the Made in America and paying extra for that because of deceitfulness behind the ingredients.

If you don't understand what is in a product, don't buy it is a big rule for the people who can buy for a few more dollars.
This is why we are seeing more products with the Made in the USA, or Locally grown.
Americans aren't even smart enough to buy American made cars. Sorry to pop your bubble

In the area that I live in, this is the way of life to go to local venues to buy our food...I live in the city so if your in the country it will spread out and you will see a change or maybe you have fresher food in the country. Next time you go to the grocery store look at the labels on the front of the different selections. They are still trying to screw us by saying it is natural, or some other crap so you have to be aware.

Of course there will always be Walmart buyers which is mostly things imported from China.

Idiot

Why bother to even comment with 0 substance 100% denial of what is ahead of us with the poisons being put into our foods imported from Asia
Try walking into the rooms where people are getting chemotherapy, there are lines out the doors waiting to get treatment.
1 Bag of Chemotherapy = $10,000

Idiot

Why bother to even comment with 0 substance 100% denial of what is ahead of us with the poisons being put into our foods imported from Asia
Try walking into the rooms where people are getting chemotherapy, there are lines out the doors waiting to get treatment.
Your posts are not substance as you like to think so. They are wild speculation at best mixed with paranoid opinion.

China has the upper hand with regards to import/exports because Americans by & large are greedy & want the cheapest product.
As to the rest of your gibberish I have no comment

Why do I need to read the article?
Liberal policies drive businesses away.
Instead of whining about inversions, make business more attractive here.
Stupid fucking liberals.

Before you start talking about liars in the RW, clean up your lying LWers. Your front runner for the Presidency can't tell the truth to save her ass. Then you got Obama and his lie after lie after lie. Yep, keep your insurance, keep your doctor, closing Gitmo,
Obama campaigned and got elected on lies. You got Joe B, that asshole gets caught in lies on almost every post and then doubles down on them. Add your Indian friend Warren. The chairwoman of the DNC got caught lying.

You have no grounds to stand on when your party thrives on lies.

It IS wrong and it should be stopped. Get rid of the unions and the taxes on businesses, institute a business friendly atmosphere in this country and the jobs will come back or stay. Continue with the anti-business attitude of the left and all our jobs will go.
Yeah, that's it! Then you can make the minimum wage $1.00/hour and take away all benefits. Think of all those great jobs coming back.

why not make it $100/hour with everything free? If $15/hr would be good, why wouldn't $100/hr be wonderful? Oh your big mac would cost $35 but so what, right?

Before you start talking about liars in the RW, clean up your lying LWers. Your front runner for the Presidency can't tell the truth to save her ass. Then you got Obama and his lie after lie after lie. Yep, keep your insurance, keep your doctor, closing Gitmo,
Obama campaigned and got elected on lies. You got Joe B, that asshole gets caught in lies on almost every post and then doubles down on them. Add your Indian friend Warren. The chairwoman of the DNC got caught lying.

Poor GOP. Now that the ACA is growing in popularity, the Repeal Obamacare cry is gone. So they have to come up with something to offset that Huge Blunder. Everyone is lying except them....of course.

Tell him to ask BOBO why BOBO is so determined to sign a new trade deal that will further gut the middle class worker.
Blame Clinton for all the outsourcing.

Poor GOP. Now that the ACA is growing in popularity, the Repeal Obamacare cry is gone. So they have to come up with something to offset that Huge Blunder. Everyone is lying except them....of course.

Nice dodge, clean up your party and its liars before you bitch and get your panties in a bunch about others. Hypocrite.

You are an idiot.

Idiot

Your posts are not substance as you like to think so. They are wild speculation at best mixed with paranoid opinion.

China has the upper hand with regards to import/exports because Americans by & large are greedy & want the cheapest product.
As to the rest of your gibberish I have no comment

Don't get cancer like I did in order for your eyes to open with the shit that we surround ourselves in everyday.
Cancer doesn't care who the fuck you are.
Just saying Gramps , I am taking the time to explain look around you and try to eliminate as much crap as you can from your life.
We live in a busy society with a right now mentality., Convenience comes with a price.
Best things we can do is go back to the way our great parents ate cleaned and lived in. All of this processed crap is the making of a cancer epidemic.
When they heard the word Cancer as my diagnosis....Cha- Ching $$$$$$ .....Then we are on a whole other topic....The FDA drugs and who owns that industry.
the-phramaaa.jpg

You are an idiot.
And you're an asshole. Just how "business friendly" do you want this country to get? You want American workers paid on a par with China or Mexico? I'm sure all the CEO's would be licking their chops for that kind of deal. It's because of unions that this country has a middle class. The unions are disappearing and coincidentally so is the middle class.

Parachute pants grew in popularity as well ... But were still retarded, disgusting and a foolish investment.

If you want to fix the problem, buy only goods made 100% in America, if everyone did that, then there would be no more outsourcing. But, people have to have their dvd's and video games and all kinds of crap, manufactured overseas. This is on all Americans, not a political party.

Try finding something that is still made in this country... Good Luck.

Off the top of my head, my boots are. My truck was.

You are an idiot.
And you're an asshole. Just how "business friendly" do you want this country to get? You want American workers paid on a par with China or Mexico? I'm sure all the CEO's would be licking their chops for that kind of deal. It's because of unions that this country has a middle class. The unions are disappearing and coincidentally so is the middle class.

No you stupid stupid person. That isn't anywhere near anything I said. You are just too stupid to talk to. Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back