Lakers, bitches!

The Warriors, Lakers, 76rs or Suns could win it all. Who's unstoppable? The 76rs tied up the series with the Celtics. The Suns tied up the series with Denver and the Lakers and Warriors are tied up.

I don't think any of these teams lost 2 games on purpose so none of them are unbeatable.

If the Suns beat Denver I would fear Durant and Booker.

If Embiid and Harden can play well together you never know.

And again, role players. None of these dynamic duo's can do it by themselves. Even though Booker and Durant have pretty much done it all by themselves.

The Knicks and Heat could win it all too. Doubtful, but could. Who knows how the winner of that series will match up against the winner of Boston Philly series.
Correction: The Warriors are one game away from elimination.

Lakers Bitches Indeed!!! One win away. And no reason to fear Denver or the Suns.

Remember yesterday I said Lebron is a victim of his teammates and not his fault he hasn't won more championships? Proof of that is Lonnie Walker the IV

6 foot 4. 7 foot if you include the hair
View attachment 783724

Walker scored all 15 of his points in the fourth quarter of Game 4​

And were it not for Walker? The Lakers might be staring elimination scenario right now. The Lakers trailed the Golden State Warriors by as many as 12 points in the second half of Game 4. They were down seven after three quarters. A loss would've meant giving the Warriors home-court advantage back. Golden State went 33-8 at home this season. The Lakers are undefeated at home this postseason. Their best chance at reaching the Western Conference finals relied on winning their own home games -- all of their home games. The Warriors came closer to beating them in Los Angeles than any team has this postseason.

And then they ran into Lonnie Walker IV. When the fourth quarter began, he had scored zero points. When it ended, he had 15. It was the highest-scoring fourth quarter from a Laker reserve since a little-known rookie named Kobe Bryant dropped 17 in the fourth quarter of a 1997 battle with the Utah Jazz.
Did the Lakers win it? Or did the Warriors just lose it?

I said this yesterday

Expect the series to be tied up after tonight.

Basically whoever I say is going to win, take the other team. LOL.
Please God, give us a Laker vs Celtic Finals! I mean for Christs' sake, they both have 17 titles. This would be to decide once and for all, the greatest franchise in NBA history.

Please God, give us a Laker vs Celtic Finals! I mean for Christs' sake, they both have 17 titles. This would be to decide once and for all, the greatest franchise in NBA history.

Not once and for all because the Lakers in a few years will find out who the best player in the NBA is and pay them a shit ton of money to leave their team and become a Laker. Then win multiple championships to pass Boston if Boston happens to win this year.

Shaq should have been a Orlando Magic for life

Lebron should have been a Cav for life

Durant should be on OKC with Harden and Westbrook

Paul Gasol should have stayed on the Memphis Grizzlies.

Without stealing players Kobe Bryant has zero rings. I know, blasphemy. LOL. God rest his soul.

How about a Laker 76r finals? That will be great too. Actually better. I'd rather see Harden and Embiid go against Lebron and AD. That would be good too.

And I wouldn't count the Celtics or Golden State out yet.

No one even considers Miami might beat the winner of the Celtics Philly series. Who knows? They could. If I say they won't they will. Maybe they match up better against Philly than they do Boston.

And don't count the Suns out either. If they lose the next game and it goes 7, who knows who wins that game. Will Denver win game 6?

Heat and Lakers games tonight.

Celtics and Nuggets games are tomorrow.

Honestly, I hope the Knicks and Golden State win tonight so we can see 2 game 7's on Friday.

And if the Celtics, Lakers and Nuggets lose we will get 3 more game 7s. Selfishly, I want to see game 7s. Knicks too. I think they are in over their heads but I'd love to see them knock the Heat out after they beat Giannis. Weird that Boston might also get upset.

These are the best playoffs I can ever remember. Round 2 is this much fun? Crazy.

I'm watching it right now again. Lakers won it. Curry played great. Never heard Clay Thomas' name once though. Or Draymond Green.
Maybe we are now seeing the real reason Draymond Greene punched Jordan Poole?

Not once and for all because the Lakers in a few years will find out who the best player in the NBA is and pay them a shit ton of money to leave their team and become a Laker. Then win multiple championships to pass Boston if Boston happens to win this year.

Shaq should have been a Orlando Magic for life

Lebron should have been a Cav for life

Durant should be on OKC with Harden and Westbrook

Paul Gasol should have stayed on the Memphis Grizzlies.

Without stealing players Kobe Bryant has zero rings. I know, blasphemy. LOL. God rest his soul.
And Dennis Rodman should've stayed with the Pistons!

How about a Laker 76r finals? That will be great too. Actually better. I'd rather see Harden and Embiid go against Lebron and AD. That would be good too.

And I wouldn't count the Celtics or Golden State out yet.

No one even considers Miami might beat the winner of the Celtics Philly series. Who knows? They could. If I say they won't they will. Maybe they match up better against Philly than they do Boston.

And don't count the Suns out either. If they lose the next game and it goes 7, who knows who wins that game. Will Denver win game 6?

Heat and Lakers games tonight.

Celtics and Nuggets games are tomorrow.

Honestly, I hope the Knicks and Golden State win tonight so we can see 2 game 7's on Friday.

And if the Celtics, Lakers and Nuggets lose we will get 3 more game 7s. Selfishly, I want to see game 7s. Knicks too. I think they are in over their heads but I'd love to see them knock the Heat out after they beat Giannis. Weird that Boston might also get upset.

These are the best playoffs I can ever remember. Round 2 is this much fun? Crazy.
Did you know Phili has had the best winning percentage since the trade deadline passed?

Did you know Phili has had the best winning percentage since the trade deadline passed?
Didn't know that. All I remember is Harden has either been a superstar or sucks. It's weird. I hope he and Embiid win it all!

In regards to Dennis Rodman. Actually, I know it sucks for the team who loses their star, but I think it's a good thing that superstars aren't doomed if they get drafted to a shitty team. Fuck that team if they are okay with losing. Barry Sanders should have left Detroit and gone on to help some good team win a superbowl.

And when a team starts getting old and the stars like Isaiah Thomas and Joe Dumars are getting old, why should Dennis Rodman be stuck on the Pistons? He's a 5 time champ because he went and won 3 with MJ.

I'm torn on this.

What I love seeing is when a super team doesn't work out. The Piston's in 2004 beat a super team remember? Gary Payton, Kobe, Shaq, Karl Malone, Bryon Russell, Big Shot Bob Horry, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox, Luke Walton, Horace Grant, Lamar Odom. How did the Piston's beat this team?

One could argue if you were putting together a greatest team of all time you would put

Shaq Center
Malone Power Forward
Kobe Shooting Guard
Fisher as the point guard
The rest would be role players

I loved beating them. Luckily we stole Rasheed Wallace from Portland.

Didn't know that. All I remember is Harden has either been a superstar or sucks. It's weird. I hope he and Embiid win it all!

In regards to Dennis Rodman. Actually, I know it sucks for the team who loses their star, but I think it's a good thing that superstars aren't doomed if they get drafted to a shitty team. Fuck that team if they are okay with losing. Barry Sanders should have left Detroit and gone on to help some good team win a superbowl.

And when a team starts getting old and the stars like Isaiah Thomas and Joe Dumars are getting old, why should Dennis Rodman be stuck on the Pistons? He's a 5 time champ because he went and won 3 with MJ.

I'm torn on this.

What I love seeing is when a super team doesn't work out. The Piston's in 2004 beat a super team remember? Gary Payton, Kobe, Shaq, Karl Malone, Bryon Russell, Big Shot Bob Horry, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox, Luke Walton, Horace Grant, Lamar Odom. How did the Piston's beat this team?

One could argue if you were putting together a greatest team of all time you would put

Shaq Center
Malone Power Forward
Kobe Shooting Guard
Fisher as the point guard
The rest would be role players

I loved beating them. Luckily we stole Rasheed Wallace from Portland.
After a game 1 loss, didn't you sweep us 4 straight?

After a game 1 loss, didn't you sweep us 4 straight?
Yes. It was a great low to high. Certainly I wasn't confident after game 1.

Do you know 2005 was rigged? Not just because we (Pistons) lost to the Spurs in Game 7. I remember it was game 3 or 5 or something like that and my buddy who knows everything about sports walks in to my place and says, "you know Chauncey is throwing games right?" After he said that, suddenly it was obvious he was turning the ball over, shooting air balls, traveling, committing fouls. It was so obvious if you were watching for it. To everyone else it looked like he was just having a bad game.

And Chauncey didn't act alone in 2005.

The 2007 NBA betting scandal was a scandal involving the National Basketball Association (NBA) and accusations that an NBA referee used his knowledge of relationships between referees, coaches, players and owners to bet on professional basketball games. In July 2007, reports of an investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) were made public, which alleged that during the 2005–06 and 2006–07 NBA seasons, referee Tim Donaghy bet on games in which he officiated.

200px-Mugshot_of_Tim_Donaghy.jpg

That's right. 2005. Piston's should have been back to back champs! Fucking RIGGED!!!!

I just found one hole in my story. I don't think he was a ref in the finals. Still!!!!

Lakers vs Denver! Any predictions?

Lakers in 5!

I have to go with Denver in 5. Hope the Lakers are simply outmatched. They'll win game 3 but that's it. If they do beat Denver, Lebron wins his 5th ring. And of course that's assuming Anthony Davis is healthy. OMG were the Lakers playing possum all year? Knowing they could turn it on? Or, hoping they could. They needed to change things up at the trade deadline and who knows how that's going to turn out. Look at 76rs and Suns. Didn't work out for them. But the Laker's Roll Players are stepping up.

After going undrafted in the 2021 NBA draft, Reaves signed a two-way contract with the Los Angeles Lakers on August 3, 2021. On September 27, he was signed to a standard NBA contract.

1684150237365.jpeg

I'm not rooting for the Lakers but it would be cool to see them win another one. That would shut me up that's for sure. I've already admitted and now make the argument Lebron is the GOAT. So old and still so good? If he wins another one you have to absolutely give him credit for going to 11 Finals. 5 wins and 11 NBA finals? I'd take that.

And it wouldn't kill me to see Denver win. Or Boston. How can you not love Tatum? And his teammates are pretty good too. But are they better than the team from the West? Last year they weren't. How are they better this year? Every series they were in went 7. That's not good. They got to be tired. A lot of emotion spent. God damn this is going to be good.

The Heat are cool but the underdogs in all this. But they should give Boston trouble. I say that one goes 7. Which means Boston will probably win it in 5. LOL.

Forum List

Back