Lakers, bitches!

Now I'm rooting for the Heat and Denver. But again, won't be upset if Tatum or Lebron pull it off and win it all. I'm not a hater. I just have the need to pick a side. And who knows? I could change my mind midway through these 2 series and start rooting for the Lakers or Celtics for whatever reason. Like what if the Celtics were down 3 to 1 and Tatum got injured? Suddenly I'd be rooting for Boston. But chances are I'll be rooting for the Heat/Nuggets

And in the finals I'll be rooting for the Nuggets because I want to see a team win when their main star is a white guy. Pretty cool.

And it'd be cool to see Jimmy Buckets win a ring.

Jordan was no where near the defensive player Lebron is.
I know I fell asleep and didn't watch the entire game but I did see Lebron missed a big shot near the end of the game that would have put them within 2.

And already Lebron's starting to make excuses

LeBron James twisted his left ankle late in Game 2 by stepping on Aaron Gordon’s foot. He was evaluated after the game but Saturday’s Game 3 isn’t in question. “They’re still there,” he told ESPN, pulling a towel off his ankles. “A little ankle isn’t going to stop me”

Fatigue looked to have gotten the better of LeBron James. Though his final line of 22 points, 10 assists and nine rebounds seemed on par, a blown dunk attempt and some turnovers in critical moments late marred those on-paper stats.

Ironically, the Lakers have shown in the first two games that they are the better team, and will likely win this series.

There are times when a weaker team wins because they make more unlikely shots than they would normally do (it's called "being lucky"). But there is an opposite phenomenon as well. Teams miss shots that they would normally make, causing them to lose the game. This is what occurred in both games in Denver.

When the two teams make the shots they usually make, and miss the shots that they usually miss, the Lakers will prevail. Add to that the fact that LeBron is the "star" who almost always gets "the call," when it is important (and especially at home). When he runs into somebody, it's a foul; when somebody runs into him, it's charging. And he is never called for "steps." Is anyone?

You read it here first. Lakers in six. They will win four straight.

Now I'm rooting for the Heat and Denver. But again, won't be upset if Tatum or Lebron pull it off and win it all. I'm not a hater. I just have the need to pick a side. And who knows? I could change my mind midway through these 2 series and start rooting for the Lakers or Celtics for whatever reason. Like what if the Celtics were down 3 to 1 and Tatum got injured? Suddenly I'd be rooting for Boston. But chances are I'll be rooting for the Heat/Nuggets

And in the finals I'll be rooting for the Nuggets because I want to see a team win when their main star is a white guy. Pretty cool.

And it'd be cool to see Jimmy Buckets win a ring.
A Miami - Denver Finals would be good.

I know I fell asleep and didn't watch the entire game but I did see Lebron missed a big shot near the end of the game that would have put them within 2.

And already Lebron's starting to make excuses

LeBron James twisted his left ankle late in Game 2 by stepping on Aaron Gordon’s foot. He was evaluated after the game but Saturday’s Game 3 isn’t in question. “They’re still there,” he told ESPN, pulling a towel off his ankles. “A little ankle isn’t going to stop me”

Fatigue looked to have gotten the better of LeBron James. Though his final line of 22 points, 10 assists and nine rebounds seemed on par, a blown dunk attempt and some turnovers in critical moments late marred those on-paper stats.
He missed a layup late in the game that pissed me off.

He missed a layup late in the game that pissed me off.
That's the shit we remember them by. This is why he will never be as good as Jordan to anyone who watched Jordan play. I remember way too many playoffs where Lebron fell short. Not just his team, him too. Jordan picked up his team if they were struggling. He carried them on his back. Lebron doesn't.

I give Lebron mad credit for winning 4 championships. He is great. But just not Jordan.

That's the shit we remember them by. This is why he will never be as good as Jordan to anyone who watched Jordan play. I remember way too many playoffs where Lebron fell short. Not just his team, him too. Jordan picked up his team if they were struggling. He carried them on his back. Lebron doesn't.

I give Lebron mad credit for winning 4 championships. He is great. But just not Jordan.
We had that game last night until we started making stupid mistakes and then let Jamaal Murray go off! That fucker went nuts!

A Miami - Denver Finals would be good.
Then I would know I will be truly happy for either team no matter who wins. Unless one of them gives me a reason to not want them to win. One of their players bites off their opponents ear. Suddenly I'm no longer a Tyson fan anymore

I love Jokic's ball handling abilities. For a big man, the ball bounces a long way. It's easy for a little quick defender to get in and steal the ball from big goofballs usually. But he's no goof. He's the best player on the freakin court. Better than AD and Lebron. Great awareness, touch, reflexes, soft touch. They fast break. He's truly great for a white boy who probably has a 4 inch vertical. LOL.

We had that game last night until we started making stupid mistakes and then let Jamaal Murray go off! That fucker went nuts!
We had it, until we didn't. Every losing team can say that. Do you know how close the Piston's came to repeating in 2005? But a few untimely turnovers at the wrong time, Tim Duncan is winning his 2nd or 3rd championship, mother fucker. And going down as one of the GOATs when it comes to Power Forwards.

When your team is up, you are still nervous until it’s 3 to 1. Even when you do what Miami did and steal two away games, who knows. I wouldn’t be surprised if Boston won the next two games.

But if the Heat and Nuggets win one of the next two games, it’s over.

And I think the team that wins the first two ends up winning the series over 90% of the time.

Either Jimmy Butler or Nicola Doncic will be an nba champ. Wow. Poor Tatum. Now that I said that expect Boston to come back. Lol

I think I’m glad Lebron is done winning rings. Watch now that I said that the lakers are going to come back. Lol

When your team is up, you are still nervous until it’s 3 to 1. Even when you do what Miami did and steal two away games, who knows. I wouldn’t be surprised if Boston won the next two games.

But if the Heat and Nuggets win one of the next two games, it’s over.

And I think the team that wins the first two ends up winning the series over 90% of the time.

Either Jimmy Butler or Nicola Doncic will be an nba champ. Wow. Poor Tatum. Now that I said that expect Boston to come back. Lol

I think I’m glad Lebron is done winning rings. Watch now that I said that the lakers are going to come back. Lol
I hate to say it, but maybe the Heat vs the Nuggets might be the better Finals matchup?

I hate to say it, but maybe the Heat vs the Nuggets might be the better Finals matchup?

Jokic and Butler are on a collision course.

Meanwhile, the Nuggets keep closing out with strong 4th quarter finishes. I was hoping that the move to lower elevation would energize the Lakers but the Nuggets have just worn them out the entire series and I see no reason why they won't keep doing that. Maybe LA picks up a game but I don't see the Lakers pulling off the greatest comeback of all time. When LeBron was in his late 20s or early 30s? Maybe so but not now.

Jokic and Butler are on a collision course.

Meanwhile, the Nuggets keep closing out with strong 4th quarter finishes. I was hoping that the move to lower elevation would energize the Lakers but the Nuggets have just worn them out the entire series and I see no reason why they won't keep doing that. Maybe LA picks up a game but I don't see the Lakers pulling off the greatest comeback of all time. When LeBron was in his late 20s or early 30s? Maybe so but not now.
The Sixers screwed up when either Jimmy butler or Tobias Harris was forced to leave them due to salary cap issues. Supposedly at the time, ben Simmons was not fond of butler.

The Sixers screwed up when either Jimmy butler or Tobias Harris was forced to leave them due to salary cap issues. Supposedly at the time, ben Simmons was not fond of butler.

Disastrous roster management the last few years for the 76ers. And disastrous coaching, of course.

Who know who will be the better matchups. We won’t know until they play. I never dreamed the Pistons would beat shaq and Kobe and Karl Malone and Gary Payton in 2004. No one did. I think Denver is going to whip the Heat o4 Boston but you never know until they play. Maybe Denver would have a tough time with Tatum. Hopefully the Heat beat them and we never find out. Ha ha Boston. Is the window closing?

People say that 2004 was the biggest laker failure of all time but I disagree. At least they made the finals. I think last year was the lakers biggest flop. They didn’t even make the playoffs right?

I’m so glad Gianni won a ring. Who knows if Milwaukee will ever make it back. But he has mvp and championship.

Ill be happy for butler or Jocic.

People say that 2004 was the biggest laker failure of all time but I disagree. At least they made the finals. I think last year was the lakers biggest flop. They didn’t even make the playoffs right?

Oh absolutely last year was worse than 2004. The 2004 Lakers were old and slow and they played a Pistons team that was younger, quicker, and played with fire and intensity. The Pistons wore the Lakers out, and they played the eventual 2005 champion Spurs to a hard-fought 7-game series the following year.

I’m so glad Gianni won a ring. Who knows if Milwaukee will ever make it back. But he has mvp and championship.

Ill be happy for butler or Jocic.

Yeah kind of intrigued now by the possibility of a Heat v Nuggets matchup.

Oh absolutely last year was worse than 2004. The 2004 Lakers were old and slow and they played a Pistons team that was younger, quicker, and played with fire and intensity. The Pistons wore the Lakers out, and they played the eventual 2005 champion Spurs to a hard-fought 7-game series the following year.

Yeah kind of intrigued now by the possibility of a Heat v Nuggets matchup.
The Heat still need 1 of the next two games. This series isn’t over yet.

Either way. Heat nugget, Boston nuggets. I think nuggets kick their ass.

But the Heat play a unique style of ball they say. They do it like no other team in the nba. A lot of undrafted guys who play their roles very well. I even heard they get paid differently? They get paid based on winning not individual stats? I need to read about this. If they win it all I’ll watch the movie. Lol

Denver seems destined but the Heat are the Cinderella team. 8th seed right? Took out Gianni, Knicks, Celtics and Denver too?

Omg what if Boston came back and won the finals? Tatum is the finals mvp? It still could happen. I remember Kenny and Charles were still picking the bucks when they were down 3 to 1 against Miami. Me too. Can’t believe it

The Heat still need 1 of the next two games. This series isn’t over yet.

Either way. Heat nugget, Boston nuggets. I think nuggets kick their ass.

But the Heat play a unique style of ball they say. They do it like no other team in the nba. A lot of undrafted guys who play their roles very well. I even heard they get paid differently? They get paid based on winning not individual stats? I need to read about this. If they win it all I’ll watch the movie. Lol

They kinda remind me a little bit of the team we were just talking about: the 2004 Pistons. Butler is probably the one superstar they have but they get a lot of contributions from others.

It's also about time to say it: Erik Spoelstra is a good coach. Pat Riley is obviously a good executive, but I like how Spoelstra is now able to be recognized as an elite coach outside of LeBron and the Big Three's shadows.

They kinda remind me a little bit of the team we were just talking about: the 2004 Pistons. Butler is probably the one superstar they have but they get a lot of contributions from others.

It's also about time to say it: Erik Spoelstra is a good coach. Pat Riley is obviously a good executive, but I like how Spoelstra is now able to be recognized as an elite coach outside of LeBron and the Big Three's shadows.
I just heard a guy say over 20 years? I pick Lebron over everyone else. But one game? One shot? Who do I want taking the shot?

Larry Joe Bird.

Forum List

Back