Lamar Jackson, biggest fraud in NFL history

R.10ad5e961b34714d1326619defd18af6

It did not help that the rookie WR went ghetto. He screwed up once and then did it again in the same drive. 7 points there. The next drive Jackson pressured himself trying to catch up and threw an interception. 3 points there easily. Total 0 points. They would have the lead and the pressure on Mahomes. People remember the wins and not how the wins are made.

If he wins MVP, he will have the most anemic stats by an MVP QB I’ve ever seen

Dak and Josh Allen should be ahead of him IMO

If he wins MVP, he will have the most anemic stats by an MVP QB I’ve ever seen
IF? are you still under the delusion that he wont win it?
Dak and Josh Allen should be ahead of him IMO
Josh Allen shouldnt even be a finalist. Nor should Purdy. That's a joke. If it's just a stats award why vote just go to ESPN.com and parse whichever stat you decide is the most important. Oh and change the name of the award to QB with the best/most (insert stat here) award.

Josh Allen shouldnt even be a finalist. Nor should Purdy. That's a joke. If it's just a stats award why vote just go to ESPN.com and parse whichever stat you decide is the most important. Oh and change the name of the award to QB with the best/most (insert stat here) award.

Whoever gets it should just turn it over to Mahomes! That's the feeling about "his" era of football! :nono: ;)

Josh Allen shouldnt even be a finalist. Nor should Purdy. at's a joke. If it's just a stats award why vote just go to ESPN.com and parse whichever stat you decide is the most important. Oh and change the name of the award to QB with the best/most (insert stat here) award.
I already layed out the previous QB MVP's in another thread, and how lackluster Jackons's numbers are compared to them.

This year:
Dak: 4516 yds, 36 TD's, 9 INT's, 242yds rushing, 2 TD's. 2 lost fumbles. 12-5 record
Allen: 4306 yds, 29 TD's, 18 INT"s. 524yds rushing, 15 TD's. 4 lost fumbles, 11-6 record
Jackson: 3678 yds, 24 TD's, 7 INT's, 821yds rushing, 5 TD's. 7 lost fumbles, 13-4 record

Overall:
Dak 38 TD's, 11 turnovers
Allen 44 TD's, 22 turnovers
Jackson 29 TD's, 14 turnovers

Jackson isn't in the Dak or Allen's league as far as putting up points. He's a top 5-7 QB who wins games on the back of a #1 defense.

If Jackson wins, he'll be the least impressive MVP winner in a LONG time. That points to the new modern norm of DEI/race quota MVP voting, and before you bring it up, Dak "aint black enough", or else there would be no legitimate reason to vote Jackson ahead of him.

We saw the NBA MVP last year be decided by race as far as level of blackness.. (Giannis wasn't minority enough), IMO it's now in the NFL if Jackson wins.

this OP seems eerie, as it is laden with sublime tropes... is this reeeally about Lamar's melanin?

*OP loves how vid criticizes Lamar's playoff results --for an award that ONLY considers regular season
*OP loves how vid pretends that football is NOT the sole lone sport which requires a team to have the greatest success juggling the MOST moving parts --in order to wind up in a super bowl.
*OP loves how vid pretends that the running back Lamar's success for a 2024 MVP Award must surely be because he had help from players like... Kyle Juszczyk George Kittle Trent Williams Brandon Aiyuk Deebo Samuels or Christian McCaffrey lol

this OP seems eerie, as it is laden with sublime tropes... is this reeeally about Lamar's melanin?

*OP loves how vid criticizes Lamar's playoff results --for an award that ONLY considers regular season
*OP loves how vid pretends that football is NOT the sole lone sport which requires a team to have the greatest success juggling the MOST moving parts --in order to wind up in a super bowl.
*OP loves how vid pretends that the running back Lamar's success for an 2024 MVP must've been only because he had help from players like... Kyle Juszczyk George Kittle Trent Williams Brandon Aiyuk Deebo Samuels or Christian McCaffrey lol
This happens every time the regular season MVP implodes in the PO regardless of the amount of melanin in his skin. Also Lamar’s lack of PO success is fair game. He’s played like shit.

I thought he was a lock after the JVILLE & SF games in prime time. If its on the regular season only, he murdered those teams.

Turns out KC has the recipe. Trap him in the pocket and he becomes almost pathetic. The other stupider coaching staffs should have been taking notes.//

But this year, top seed. Regular season magic. He can run and throw on broken plays. MVP is OK for 2023 I suppose. Elsewise I have to eat my hat too.

I thought he was a lock after the JVILLE & SF games in prime time. If its on the regular season only, he murdered those teams.

Turns out KC has the recipe. Trap him in the pocket and he becomes almost pathetic. The other stupider coaching staffs should have been taking notes.//

But this year, top seed. Regular season magic. He can run and throw on broken plays. MVP is OK for 2023 I suppose. Elsewise I have to eat my hat too.
It seemed alot like game plan on the Ravens part oddly. They ran the ball more than any other team in the league this year and in that game the RB's were only handed the ball 6 times. SIX.

Also KC is just a different animal. I think the specter of Mahomes puts pressure on teams like no other QB in the league.

This happens every time the regular season MVP implodes in the PO regardless of the amount of melanin in his skin. Also Lamar’s lack of PO success is fair game. He’s played like shit.
Regardless of how the leftist sports media votes, you have yet to explain how Lamar deserves the MVP over Dak and Josh Allen in any clear sense.

Regardless of how the leftist sports media votes, you have yet to explain how Lamar deserves the MVP over Dak and Josh Allen in any clear sense.
I’ve never attempted to nor said I was. McCaffery should be the MVP. Jackson will be.

Which is what I’ve said from the beginning

McCaffery should be the MVP.

It happens every time your regular season MVP, McCaffrey, implodes in the PO regardless of the amount of Caucasoid in his skin.
He was subpar/mediocre in 2022 PO, he lacked ability to even make the PO in 2021 2020 2019 & 2018, then he was mediocre/subpar in 2017 PO.
McCaffrey underachieving in playoffs/lack of PO success is fair game --for a regular season prize, like an MVP Award.
He has always played unlike himself whenever the PO roll around --and even when he plays good, its because he's shielded by several elite players on SF offense.

Forum List

Back