Lamar Jackson, biggest fraud in NFL history

...shhhhh

remember you have to blame it all on Lamar!
Dumb ass. Who gets the most credit when their team wins?

Tha QB.

Hence why they get the most heat when they lose.

Lamar Jackson did play like ass in that game. Turned the ball over twice, over threw his WR I don’t know how many times. He was the reason on the field that the Raevns lost. When you are the highest paid player on your team and in the top 5 in the league salary wise guess what. You’re bound to get a touch more scrutiny than the guy making a fraction of what you do.

Dumb ass.

see; local mirror
Who gets the most credit when their team wins?

Tha QB.

And?

I do apologize sir, but I try to avoid thinking like casual fans when it is time for in-depth analysis on topics. iow, I will take a more veracious approach to your line of thinking there:

Who gets crowned as the most important part of a win, for any 1 game, when their team wins any 1 game via 1 of many available ways?

Tha QB!--or tha LBs or tha DLs or tha TEs or tha WRs or tha RBs or so on and so on.

Lamar Jackson did play like ass in that game.

You mean, Lamar's mechanisms of success, played like ass in that game. Which then, by default, ensures Lamar played like ass in that game.

Once again, there are simply too many moving parts that have to be successful against their particular position's defender, in order to blame one single sole player.

Turned the ball over twice, over threw his WR I don’t know how many times. He was the reason on the field that the Raevns lost.

Stop with the generalizations, sir. You are embarrassing yourself here. The game was lost by the team that was most incapable of winning at the line of scrimmage. Lamar is great, because he uses his legs to wear a team down then uses his hi-IQ in the pocket, to score the points. Its not, great at one part, then poor at the other part. He needs both elements, to be successful. The legs, being most important.

The Chiefs took away his ability to run the ball, by way of tricking Lamar's offensive linemen all game long. They kept Lamar contained in the pocket, all game, because Chiefs knew that going THE ENTIRE GAME using his hi-IQ in the pocket is not how Lamar scores TDs for his team.

Last edited:
Why do you think Jackson will be? Why will the sports media crown him?

Mostly because all the QB's were flawed this year. and the guy who is actually the MVP isn't a QB. Allen has good TD numbers but as I've pointed out over and over he turns the ball over at a rate that just untenable when you think about the MVP IMO. there were 4-5 games where he was just terrible. Jets, both games against the Pats and Denver he was just bad, and against Cincy he was mediocre at best. Like Ive said over and over Allen's ceiling is exceedingly high, but floor is just as low. The Bills have as of yet figured out how to unlock the ceiling without getting the floor. On that 6 game win streak Allen wasn't slinging the ball around because the Bills couldn't afford bad Josh. I don't think they will with McDermott as the HC. The Bills making the PO's and winning a game might have been the worst thing that happened to them because they aren't going to fire McDermott now. Dak's problem is he racked up stats against tomato can teams and was exposed against the good ones. Purdy isnt even the MVP of his team, he's probably 5-6 down on the list of 49'rs best players, maybe not even that high. That leaves Jackson. QB on the best regular season team, was steady the whole year. Basically none of the QB's had a stellar year so the stable guy got it I guess. I dont even agree with the finalists.

CMC
Tyreek
Watt
Garrett (though his last 5-6 games his production dropped off a cliff)

That would have probably been my finalist list with CMC getting the nod. You could convice me to throw Crosby on there because that guy is just an animal and gets no credit or run.

Also KC is just a different animal. I think the specter of Mahomes puts pressure on teams like no other QB in the league.
Folks tend to underestimate the Chiefs defense. It is damned good, bordering on great.

People get so dazzled by Mahomes the ignore that the Chiefs have 3 commodities nearly all SB champions possess:

Strong defense
Strong run game
A ball possession offense

Niners defense is nearly as good and the offense is better.

As for Jackson?

What would the Ravens record be w/o Jackson?
That's why he'll win MVP

Folks tend to underestimate the Chiefs defense. It is damned good, bordering on great.

The Chiefs have the 2nd best defense in the league. I don’t think people are unaware of that. You can parse the stats on ESPN.com and know that.
People get so dazzled by Mahomes the ignore that the Chiefs have 3 commodities nearly all SB champions possess:

Strong defense
Strong run game
A ball possession offense

Niners defense is nearly as good and the offense is better.
Not in the POs it isn’t. The Chiefs have played 12 of 12 quarters of exceptional football this post season. The 9rs 3 of 8. And the Chiefs have done it against much better defenses.
As for Jackson?

What would the Ravens record be w/o Jackson?
That's why he'll win MVP

He’ll be the MVP because of the reasons I stated. CMC is the best RB in the league and makes the 9rs offense go but they don’t give the MVP to players who don’t play QB anymore.

Too bad you’re unwilling to present it.

It was presented. You already acknowledged that.
You can't blame me, because it was presented in a way you did not appreciate therefore refused to go experience it. That's your fault, not mine. Blame yourself, not me.

You can't blame me, because it was presented in a way you did not appreciate therefore refused to go experience it. That's your fault, not mine. Blame yourself, not me.
People are looking for your take. Anyone can type "case for lamar jackson mvp" into the youtube search engine

Rinse n Repeat:

Rinse n Repeat:
And that's fine Dont be surprised if people just ignore you then. If your contribution is just someone else's thoughts I personally am not interested.

So.

1706989225074.png

If your contribution is just someone else's thoughts I personally am not interested.
I agree.

Which is why I have a few posts in this thread, which are EXACTLY MY OWN thoughts on Lamar. And also posts of my own thoughts, on why I feel some in here are being dishonest about Lamar.

Soooo...

🕊️☮️

No, you need to present your points in a concise manner. Spamming videos that you expect me to watch to try to find your point is not how discussion works. I won’t do your homework for you, present your case.

I agree.

Which is why I have a few posts in this thread, which are EXACTLY MY OWN thoughts on Lamar. And also posts of my own thoughts, on why I feel some in here are being dishonest about Lamar.

Soooo...

🕊️☮️
The only post you have that has your opinions is the one where you make a bunch of excuses for why the Ravens PO loss wasnt Jackson's fault.

Outside that you accused the OP of being a racist, and posted some videos.

Lamar (and most QB's) is held primarily responsible because he's paid more than anyone else on that team, and he gets the most credit when they win. Jackson is the 3rd highest paid player in the NFL. 17 of the top 20 biggest contracts in the NFL are QB's. Ryan Tannehill makes more than every defensive player in the league minus Aaron Donald and Nick Bosa. Tyreek Hill is the only non QB offensive player on the list. Much is given, much is expected.

Lamar is paid almost twice what anyone else on his team is paid, he gets most of the credit when the team wins. So guess what happens when they lose? His completion percentage was barely over 50 he threw as many picks as TD's and was sacked 4 times once fumbling the ball. He's paid to win the team games. You need look no further than the team they played and their QB. He delivered. Jackson didnt.

The only post you have that has your opinions is the one where you make a bunch of excuses for why the Ravens PO loss wasnt Jackson's fault.
I can respect your right to an opinion here, in all of its falsehoods and hallucinations.

Outside that you accused the OP of being a racist
If I was the type of user who lived in sweet b*tch mode on this website, I would complain to Admin RIGHT NOW to take action RE: you making this type of false claim against me.

I never at no time accused any user of anything. And you can NOT quote me doing that here. I promise. Go ask a mod TO VETT your claim, if you need to...to keep embarrassing yourself any further

Check yourself, good friend. You have to find a way to stop losing, self-control, when you experience my personal thoughts and informative online links I esteem.

Forum List

Back