Landry Tells Obama "I don't need a failed Pres. giving me a lecture"

Obama didn't do anything but try to reach out to these dolts.

How do you reason with people who represent guys like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbc064Uwax4]YouTube - ‪Angry Tea Party Conservative assaults interviewer‬‏[/ame]

I don't know how Rs allowed these people to take control of their party.

You've been fed a carefully crafted vision of the TEA Parties. The few nutcases get all the airtime. It doesn't serve the media's purpose to show the normal folks in the TP.

Obediently, you believe what you're shown, and, like Pavlov's dogs, salivate when the bell rings.

You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

I think we should give BO some slack and just skip the election. The first black President should not be expected to be held accountable after such a short time to turn this country around.

The radical Left has the US right where it wants its

CNBC

More Americans Think Economy Will Never Recover

The politicians know what to do...but won't. Get out of the way, repeal oppressive regulations that strangle the economy. They won't because it will admit defeat of their ideals, they refuse to wrest thier control back to those that really make this economy run, and that is the people that they are hurting.

Also lacking is political will to do what they know must be done.

You've been fed a carefully crafted vision of the TEA Parties. The few nutcases get all the airtime. It doesn't serve the media's purpose to show the normal folks in the TP.

Obediently, you believe what you're shown, and, like Pavlov's dogs, salivate when the bell rings.

Oh the irony! :lol:

Obama can only do what he's told. He can only HOPE things CHANGE because he hasn't got a clue. BO's supporter will ride that bus until it crashes. Then they'll blame the right for their negative hateful racist campaign that defeated America's first black President, the racist tea bagggers. You big meanies.

Yet Obama won't be defeated and you will continue to blame the evil Jews (Soros) for telling Obama what to do. You will continue to feel that whites are the most oppressed group in the country and your live will continue it's downward spiral.

It great to be alive in today's America.:razz:

Uh huh. Nero fiddled while Rome burned..

Meanwhile Obama plays golf as the country he leads is going off a cliff by his design...

Uh huh, we're talking about your party and their silliness. I'm not interested in your liberty blather, btw when all you do is offer explanations for Republican incompetence.

Sarah? WHOM has been in charge since 2007? Don't hurt yourself thinking...you might burst a vessel in your head with such an exercise.

Thing is BOTH are culpable. ONE is starting to awaken...you know the one that you chide all the time thoughtlessly, wrecklessly?

This President, from the get go, has made attempt after attempt to reach across to Republicans. When he first got into office he had meeting after meeting with them. They were given every opportunity to have a voice in his administration.

The GnOP, on the other hand, decided that their course of action was going to be to put up a solid wall of obstructionism. They were going to do their best to ensure this President's failure at all costs...even if that cost was our economy and the future success of our country.

Poll after poll shows that the American people want compromise. The GnOP ONLY wants the President's failure, no matter WHAT the cost...

That is bullshit. From day one, Obama has been an arrogant fool. And he is followed by arrogant fools.

It wasn't day one, but week three...

Obama reaches out to Republicans

And then again in 2010...

Post-White House Summit, GOP Leaders Pleased With Obama's Pledge to Reach Out

Obama Reaches Out to Republicans on Health Care, but Bipartisan Bill Looking Unlikely

Obama reaches out to Republicans on tax forms

And what did we get from the GnOP?

Bipartisanship is overrated, says Steele

How about Senator Mitch McConnell saying "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."?

GOP rejects Obama's compromise offer on health bill

Last edited:
I think we should give BO some slack and just skip the election. The first black President should not be expected to be held accountable after such a short time to turn this country around.

Perhaps he needs a little something to help him

repweiner-maxx-i2913.jpg

GOP lawmaker rejects White House trip, 'lecture' from Obama

By Daniel Strauss - 06/01/11 11:11 AM ET

A freshman GOP lawmaker rejected an invitation to the White House on Wednesday, saying he didn't want to be “lectured” by President Obama .

“I have respectfully declined the president’s invitation to the White House today,” Rep. Jeff Landry (La.) said in a statement. “I don’t intend to spend my morning being lectured to by a president whose failed policies have put our children and grandchildren in a huge burden of debt.”

Landry is skipping a White House meeting with the entire GOP House caucus. Obama will meet with House Democrats on Thursday.

Landry said he would not sit down with Obama to negotiate on a deficit reduction compromise until Obama produces his own budget plan.

“Until the president produces a responsible deficit reduction plan, I’m not going to the White House to negotiate with myself. Our conference has put out for months where we would start the process,” Landry continued.

]
[/QUOTE]

LOL. Who the hell is Jeff Landry? Obviously, some low level "no name" Congressman from La., who promised the oil industry to vote for resumed drilling, in exchange for a kickback....in other words, "a whore". He staged a protest in order to appear tough, at the president's expense. BS. Pathetic.

This President, from the get go, has made attempt after attempt to reach across to Republicans. When he first got into office he had meeting after meeting with them. They were given every opportunity to have a voice in his administration.

The GnOP, on the other hand, decided that their course of action was going to be to put up a solid wall of obstructionism. They were going to do their best to ensure this President's failure at all costs...even if that cost was our economy and the future success of our country.

Poll after poll shows that the American people want compromise. The GnOP ONLY wants the President's failure, no matter WHAT the cost...

That is bullshit. From day one, Obama has been an arrogant fool. And he is followed by arrogant fools.

It wasn't day one, but week three...

Obama reaches out to Republicans

And then again in 2010...

Post-White House Summit, GOP Leaders Pleased With Obama's Pledge to Reach Out

Obama Reaches Out to Republicans on Health Care, but Bipartisan Bill Looking Unlikely

Obama reaches out to Republicans on tax forms

And what did we get from the GnOP?

Bipartisanship is overrated, says Steele

How about Senator Mitch McConnell saying "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."?

GOP rejects Obama's compromise offer on health bill

yeah we KNOW how the Obama and the Left reaches out. There motto is, we won get over it, or it's MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. you all just can't stand it when people ACTUALLY stand up to your thuggish ways..

I live in Arizona and work in the defense industry, the many tea party members I deal with everyday fit right into the "carefully crafted vision of the TEA Parties". Maybe it's just an Arizona thing, but if it walks like a duck....

After the last election and collective knowledge of the quality of the work on the Left...

I' m sure the American people have full confidence in the decisions that the Left can make....

:eusa_whistle:

nuts-i2921.jpg

Oh the irony! :lol:
No irony. You point to ONE video of ONE man and make a blanket statement about the GOP.

You're really not very bright.

Meanwhile Obama plays golf as the country he leads is going off a cliff by his design...

Uh huh, we're talking about your party and their silliness. I'm not interested in your liberty blather, btw when all you do is offer explanations for Republican incompetence.

Sarah? WHOM has been in charge since 2007? Don't hurt yourself thinking...you might burst a vessel in your head with such an exercise.

Thing is BOTH are culpable. ONE is starting to awaken...you know the one that you chide all the time thoughtlessly, wrecklessly?

Boehner and Cantor are awakening? They're brain dead.

What sort of Libertarian would attach themselves to these people?

Everybody now:

Braindead ones!

I live in Arizona and work in the defense industry, the many tea party members I deal with everyday fit right into the "carefully crafted vision of the TEA Parties". Maybe it's just an Arizona thing, but if it walks like a duck....
Yes, and you're such a dispassionate and unbiased observer. :cool:

Forum List

Back