Lanny Davis words that will scare trump to death

Michael Cohen has made 'a declaration of independence' from President Trump, lawyer says

Now why would Cohen hire an attorney from the Clinton stable? He is in the process of preparing for war with Rudy and trump. This is a proverbial poke in the eye of the Orange King.

The Corrupt Democratic Party is not attacking Trump, they are attacking our democracy.
Trump has mocked our democracy Bashing our friends praising Un and Putin

Cohen knows where the bodies are buried.....literally....where the bodies are buried....

Rudy and his troop of trained monkeys will begin a campaign to damage "The Fixers" reputation any day now. It is becoming obvious that Michael is no longer one of trump's cult members.

Mueller is waiting.....
You confused Trump for the Clintons

Trump weakening NATO gives your repub friend Putin another victory Congrats

I'm pretty sure that the first words out of Trump's mouth when he "privately" meets with Putin, will be: "How did I do, Vlad?"

Michael Cohen has made 'a declaration of independence' from President Trump, lawyer says

Now why would Cohen hire an attorney from the Clinton stable? He is in the process of preparing for war with Rudy and trump. This is a proverbial poke in the eye of the Orange King.
Cohen mortgaged his home to pay off fat ass and fatter boobs. The guy is a moron and clearly mental. Let him blabber
Amazing how many of trumps freinds are morons isn't it! I guess birds of a feather flock together. This is the guy Trump trusted most to keep him safe from prosecution and he is a mororn! What does this say about the guy who hired him

Poke in the eye? No one cares about a poke. All they wanna know is if this is, finally, IT!!! With the growing heap of rotting previous its you bozos circle jerked over during the past three years, it’s natural for folks to be a bit skeptical these days.

The Corrupt Democratic Party is not attacking Trump, they are attacking our democracy.
Yeah because our friends rip us off on trade and defense spending?
And he wants to negotiate with our adversaries....
I'd love to see you do it...oh wait, Obama's joke of a foreign policy would be similar.....same ole same ole for the past 80 years.

Cohen mortgaged his home to pay off fat ass and fatter boobs. The guy is a moron and clearly mental. Let him blabber
Amazing how many of trumps freinds are morons isn't it! I guess birds of a feather flock together. This is the guy Trump trusted most to keep him safe from prosecution and he is a mororn! What does this say about the guy who hired him
How many trump hired arel crooks,,just like he is?

How many trump hired arel crooks,,just like he is?
Likel most!

Didn't Trump himself just hire the attorney that worked with Bill Clinton during the impeachment proceedings? The Clintons hire great attorneys. Why not hire the best?

You know who Lanny Davis is right....he will be Rudy and trumps nightmare for months to come.

Amazing how many transvestites voted for obama

Go hide under your bed, you fucking moron.......LOL

Trumpettes say this as their Orange King is at the NATO meeting doing Putin's bidding. No....so called....president has ever been so pro Russia and anti-American.

Putin wants NATO weakened and trump is doing all he can to do that. He will have a private meeting with Putin where he will get his next set of orders. I hope Mueller is listening....

Yeah, insisting member countries actually honor their military commitments weaken NATO sooooooooooooo much. Typical regressive, you got everything ass backwards.

Go hide under your bed, you fucking moron.......LOL

Trumpettes say this as their Orange King is at the NATO meeting doing Putin's bidding. No....so called....president has ever been so pro Russia and anti-American.

Putin wants NATO weakened and trump is doing all he can to do that. He will have a private meeting with Putin where he will get his next set of orders. I hope Mueller is listening....

Yeah, insisting member countries actually honor their military commitments weaken NATO sooooooooooooo much. Typical regressive, you got everything ass backwards.

Why should the USA pay over 70% of NATO's bills?

Amazing how many transvestites voted for obama
That is the best you have to come back with? Wow! Hard to admit your idol is a moron huh! Your idol hires a moron to protect him making him a moron and then he is your Idol, you do see where this is going right

Stop watching hannity for ALL of your education.....What objective fucking proof do you have that the U.S. is paying "over 70% of NATO's bills".......I mean besides the fuckhead-in-chief lying to you about his figures.....????

Stop watching hannity for ALL of your education.....What objective fucking proof do you have that the U.S. is paying "over 70% of NATO's bills".......I mean besides the fuckhead-in-chief lying to you about his figures.....????

You know these idiots believe every words from the orange lips....

USA has always paid more.

screen%20shot%202015-02-26%20at%2012.53.29%20pm.png

I'm asking why we should, I do not watch Hannity by the way.

Didn't Trump himself just hire the attorney that worked with Bill Clinton during the impeachment proceedings? The Clintons hire great attorneys. Why not hire the best?

You know who Lanny Davis is right....he will be Rudy and trumps nightmare for months to come.

Why are you insisting Davis said something he didn't say? There is nothing in your link that references nightmares, those are your words and no one else. You're just a hack, spewing your own propaganda.

Morons like you should distinguish between "paying" to NATO's coffers and "spending" more toward their own defense.

There is a set amount that each NATO country PAYS into NATO's coffers...and every country meets that obligation.

What the moron-in-chief is blabbering about is that most NATO countries are not SPENDING enough of their respective GDP on defense......This does NOT impact on what the U.S. CHOOSES to spend on having bases and ships, etc, within the NATO sphere.

Cohen knows where the bodies are buried.....literally....where the bodies are buried....

Rudy and his troop of trained monkeys will begin a campaign to damage "The Fixers" reputation any day now. It is becoming obvious that Michael is no longer one of trump's cult members.

Mueller is waiting.....

Knows where the bodies are buried?

How long did he work for The Clinton Crime Family?

Morons like you should distinguish between "paying" to NATO's coffers and "spending" more toward their own defense.

There is a set amount that each NATO country PAYS into NATO's coffers...and every country meets that obligation.

What the moron-in-chief is blabbering about is that most NATO countries are not SPENDING enough of their respective GDP on defense......This does NOT impact on what the U.S. CHOOSES to spend on having bases and ships, etc, within the NATO sphere.

Only 5 of the 28 countries have met their obligations in paying into NATO in2017.
Here's who is paying the agreed-upon share to NATO — and who isn't

Trump is not asking them to spend more on defense for each of their own countries.

Only 5 of the 28 countries have met their obligations in paying into NATO in2017.
Here's who is paying the agreed-upon share to NATO — and who isn't

Trump is not asking them to spend more on defense for each of their own countries.

Trump cult members are more dense than mud.........

From your own citation

Only five of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization's 28 member countries last year met the alliance goal of spending at least 2% of their gross domestic product on defense.

Spending the 2% of GDP does NOT save the U.S. a dime....NOR does it make NATO countries any safer......

For example, Greece DOES meet the 2% goal.....but that country's expenditures go directly on pensions to their vets ...NOT toward actual defense of NATO (with the exception of some missiles toward their long-time enemy, Turkey, that is also a NATO.partner.)

Trump is simply playing to his puppet master, Putin, in disrupting NATO countries, to please Russia.

Forum List

Back