LAPD Caught On Video Shooting Homeless Man To Death

LAPD Caught On Video Shooting Homeless Man To Death

Los Angeles police fatally shot a homeless man on Sunday in a disturbing encounter that was caught on video.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the man, whom witnesses called "Africa," was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Well, after that you will still talk about innocence of policemen? You will say again that this poor guy was guilty and trying to injure these cops? This guy was homeless, he was weak and maybe hungry and i'm sure that this cop could arrest him without gun usage, but why he did that? Maybe you can tell me?
You kinda left out the MOST IMPORTANT PART

He went for the cops gun
Bullshit. There is no evidence of that.

I saw the video. It was cold-blooded murder. The shooter should get the death penalty.

Homeless Man Grabbed Officer’s Pistol Prior to Fatal Skid Row Shooting: Chief Beck

KTLA ^ | 3-2-15 | Anthony Kurzweil, Eric Spillman and Christina Pascucci
A homeless man fatally shot by police in the Skid Row area of downtown Los Angeles on Sunday had grabbed an officer’s pistol, LAPD Chief Charlie Beck said Monday. Beck made the statement during a noon press conference to update the public on the department’s investigation into the deadly shooting, which was captured on video. “While on the ground and struggling with the officers, the man forcibly grabbed one of the officer’s holstered pistols, resulting in an officer-involved shooting,” Beck said. Police were responding to a robbery call at East Sixth Street and South San Pedro Street when the shooting...

Because he tried to take a gun from the cop.

If you go for a cops gun...good chance you get shot.

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who goes for a cops gun. You get what you brought on yourself.
We can't see that on video, but maybe his attempt to take gun from the cop was just attempt not to hit his hand while falling?
Very vexed question and i don't think that making this cop not guilty by writing posts like yours is right.
And also, he tried, not get, just tried!
After seven pages of this stupidity yes you can see it all on the video. Him swinging quite strongly requiring several of them to bring him down. The visual and audible sound of the taser. And the fight for the weapon with repeated commands to drop the gun. Jesus I don't have any respect or use for them but at least I call it as it is. The cop hating just to hate is uneducated and immature.

I mean a cop has a right to defend themselves like anyone else. They shouldn't receive SPECIAL treatment but they surely deserve the same right to self defense as anyone else.

They could have restrained him. But the moment he put a hand on that gun...game over. You dont wrestle people when they are going for a gun.
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that he went for any gun?

Yep. The video shows it. One cop is also heard repeatedly saying "He has my gun" on body cam.

And the post shooting crime scene investigation showed that the officers gun had the slide partially pushed back...and thr magazine was partially out. Anyone who knows how guns and holsters works will know...these two facts show that this gun was being taken, was released from the holster and a fight over the gun was on.

I wanna' take this opportunity to thank all of our Men in Uniform who risk their lives Patrolling the City Streets and keeping us safe from the Deadly Scourge of Homelessness.

Once this madman had the officer's gun, he was so insane that there was no guarantee that all he would shoot is the cop and not start just firing at everyone in the street.

Why does this guys status as a homeowner change how cops are supposed to treat him?

Because they expect cops to treat people like damn children and tell everyone how special they are, particularly the degenerate drug addicts.

"Oooooh....he was homeless and an addict....oh oh and...he had mental illness....you cant treat him the same as everyone else".

Fuck that. Justice is blind. You fight cops...you can be a billionaire or a homeless degenerate. ...both are getting their ass kicked.

Why does this guys status as a homeowner change how cops are supposed to treat him?
His status as an insane violent person changes how cops are supposed to treat him. This man was from Cameroon. Why wasn't he deported rather than hospitalized for mental illness?

I keep asking because the OP pushed that he was "homeless" and several others on here have mentioned it. So I repeatedly ask what difference does it make, and nobody can answer the question.

I wanna' take this opportunity to thank all of our Men in Uniform who risk their lives Patrolling the City Streets and keeping us safe from the Deadly Scourge of Homelessness.

I'd like to thank all the people who are smart enough to realize the police shouldn't let a guy with a gun go free, just because he was homeless.

I keep asking because the OP pushed that he was "homeless" and several others on here have mentioned it. So I repeatedly ask what difference does it make, and nobody can answer the question.

They think the more of a degenerate outcast a person is...the more special they are and the more speeeeeecial consideration must be made.

A 30 year old suburban straight Christian white male? Fuck him. They dont care what happens.

But a homeless drug addicted trans gay atheist bipolar mixed race person who measures their age in Jupiter years? Very very SPECIAL!! Gotta be soooooo nice to them.

They could have restrained him. But the moment he put a hand on that gun...game over. You dont wrestle people when they are going for a gun.

Yep. The video shows it. One cop is also heard repeatedly saying "He has my gun" on body cam.

And the post shooting crime scene investigation showed that the officers gun had the slide partially pushed back...and thr magazine was partially out. Anyone who knows how guns and holsters works will know...these two facts show that this gun was being taken, was released from the holster and a fight over the gun was on.
Bullshit! You are lying.

Here is the video.

[VIDEO]

At what point in this video does he have his hand on a gun?

Bullshit! You are lying.

Here is the video.

[VIDEO]

Um...the part where his hands are on the gun.

Bullshit! You are lying.

Here is the video.

[VIDEO]

Um...the part where his hands are on the gun.
What minute and second of the video is that????

Again, where they yell drop the gun. The video is too far away and too grainy to prove otherwise. I seriously doubt had the guy just been calm that ANY of this would have happened.

Probably at the point where they yell "drop the gun".
Cops are trained liars. What they say is very dubious. When they caterwaul "drop the gun!" it does not necessarily mean that the guy had a gun.

Another thing that is telling is that the police are afraid to release the body cam videos. If those videos showed the guy holding a gun they would have released the video ASAP.

Forum List

Back