LAPD shuts down newly opened 6th Street Bridge to traffic for second night in a row due to hood rat problem.

We have a society of completely narcissistic morons with no regard for others & the brains of a beet.

Put snipers up on the arches
I say let them get going good then block it off, make arrests, and impound vehicles.

Trouble is in CA the dems have up and RUNN-OFT with the scales of justice.

Meh......

6ng3vc.jpg

Beautiful bridge, but these so called "influencers" posting their vids of burnouts should stop once the police start writing some expensive tickets. I'm all for reckless driving charges and arresting the drivers and impounding the vehicles.

I have lived in Los Angeles since the 1940s.

At that time, two certain groups were openly discriminated against.

There was peace and order in most areas of the city.

But now those two groups are the most numerous.

So they are feeling emboldened.

And they should.

For they are the future of this city and this state.

They are brazenly doing what they want on the new bridge, for they know the City Council and the media are rejoicing in their having some fun.

And some people think that this country has a bright future ahead!!!

Half a billion dollar new bridge turns into a drag strip.

Oh, yeah, that problem has started in Baltimore, too, a city which has gone completely down the sewer this year.

People do wheelies in the intersections at night; it's a sort of competition, I think. Also drag strip racing.

People don't care so much about that, because no sane white person would go into Baltimore in the night; but the murderous squeegee kids that attack the cars in daytime at intersections are a real problem this year; the city states attorney says she'll "never prosecute a squeegee kid." The FBI is about to haul her away, or maybe they did that yesterday, so that will help.

Oh, yeah, that problem has started in Baltimore, too, a city which has gone completely down the sewer this year.

People do wheelies in the intersections at night; it's a sort of competition, I think. Also drag strip racing.

People don't care so much about that, because no sane white person would go into Baltimore in the night; but the murderous squeegee kids that attack the cars in daytime at intersections are a real problem this year; the city states attorney says she'll "never prosecute a squeegee kid." The FBI is about to haul her away, or maybe they did that yesterday, so that will help.
What the hell is a "squeegee kid"??

What the hell is a "squeegee kid"??
It's a protection racket that's been popular among Baltimore black inner-city teens for decades ---- they rush up in gangs at cars stopped at lights in the city, mostly whites, and "wash your windows." Then they want money. You can't say no. Lately they've taken to stealing the wallet or cards or cell phones, keying the cars, wrenching off the wipers, etc. Killed a guy a few weeks ago. Baltimore has fallen completely apart, so it's hard to get it stopped or in any way under control. This is a bad problem for whites who still have to go into the city for work, like at the big famous hospitals.

Forum List

Back