Lara Logan admits liberal media bias

Good for her.

I can think of three (3) people in my 18 years in that business who were conservative. I can picture their faces.

Baby steps. Somebody has to create, and then sustain, a momentum on this stuff.

Has it occurred to you that conservatives are largely too stupid to be journalists? You have to understand Science and History and stuff.

Heck Logan was a liberal until she wandered into the middle of a riot and some brown people copped a feel.

Way to defend Muslim rapists.

"CBS News correspondent Lara Logan thought she would die a "torturous death" as she was beaten and sexually assaulted while covering the Egyptian revolution, she revealed Thursday.

"There was no doubt in my mind that I was in the process of dying," Logan told "60 Minutes" reporter Scott Pelley. "I thought not only am I going to die, but it's going to be just a torturous death that's going to go on forever."

The foreign correspondent spoke about the ordeal on camera for the first time since the Feb. 11 attack in an interview set to air Sunday."

The horrifying attack in Cairo's Tahrir Square started when a mob of several hundred men separated Logan from her crew. The men groped and beat her for 25 minutes.

Lara Logan, CBS News correspondent, describes sex assault, beating for first time since Egypt attack

Good for her.

I can think of three (3) people in my 18 years in that business who were conservative. I can picture their faces.

Has it occurred to you that conservatives are largely too stupid to be journalists? You have to understand Science and History and stuff.

Heck Logan was a liberal until she wandered into the middle of a riot and some brown people copped a feel.

Coming from you accusations of stupidity are sad and comical.

I would put my IQ up against that of any average "journalist" any day of the week.

Has it occurred to you that conservatives are largely too stupid to be journalists? You have to understand Science and History and stuff. Heck Logan was a liberal until she wandered into the middle of a riot and some brown people copped a feel.
Was this a self promotion for how stupid you can sound? Are you in competition?

Good Allah you are a mess all over!

OHHHHH look at the liberals attacking a woman sexist pigs.
tenor.gif

It was so sad when the Left resisted condemning the mob of Muslim men who raped her in public in Egypt. The Democrats value Muslim rapist more than they do their innocent women victims. Just look how differently the Left Wing Press treated the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi compared to how they treated Lara Logan's rape.

Except she didn't get raped, she got roughed up when she walked into the middle of a riot. Other Muslims protected her. Before CBS had the good sense to fire her, a lot of cameramen refused to work with her because she was reckless and dangerous.

and this is why you have trump as a president.

No, we have Trump as president because too many stupid people believed the liberal media when they said, "Hillary is just as bad because emails or something" but "She has it in the bag" and stupid people voted third party.

Trump got less of a percentage of the vote than the Weird Mormon Robot the GOP ran last time.

She exposes the truth some of us have known for decades. For this, the Left will denigrate her.

Let's not forget, this woman got suspended for filing a fake report and largely was sidelined because she wasn't objective.

Coming from you accusations of stupidity are sad and comical.

I would put my IQ up against that of any average "journalist" any day of the week.

Yes, Bible Boy, we realize your ego is impressive... but your intellect, not so much.

Was this a self promotion for how stupid you can sound? Are you in competition?

Not at all. Logan became a high-octane Islamophobe after the Cairo riots (where she got in trouble because of her own recklessness). So much so that she went around filing false reports until CBS regulated her to the fuzzy animal patrol.

You really think there are objective reporters in the MSM. LoL.

Not at all. They do have what nuts on the internet don't have... standards and practices.

Dan Rather accepted fake documents about George W. Bush. He got fired.

Lara Logan accepted fake reports about Benghazi. She got fired.

That's how it works.

Joe, you're wasting bandwidth trying to discredit Logan.
Long before this, anyone with a thinking brain can see the bias in our MSM. Give it up dude.

Long before this, anyone with a thinking brain can see the bias in our MSM. Give it up dude.
One would think when all your news sources have the exact same bias, you would recognize you are consuming propaganda. Not Joe.

Good for her.

Has it occured to you that most liberals dream up history rather than study it? They do.

Has it occurred to you that liberals are more anti science ? They are.

Apparently it is dishonesty not intelligence which is needed to be a journalist.

Logan discredited herself a long time ago. Ever notice that whenever one of these news babes start sagging and get replaced by a younger, prettier face, they start becoming the darlings of the right whining about media bias?

One would think when all your news sources have the exact same bias, you would recognize you are consuming propaganda. Not Joe.

Again, the fact the world realizes that Libertarian Crazy doesn't work, does not mean it's propaganda.. It's recognizing reality.

Has it occured to you that most liberals dream up history rather than study it? They do.

Nope. It's conservatives who deny climate change, evolution, vaccination and other proven science.

Logan discredited herself a long time ago. Ever notice that whenever one of these news babes start sagging and get replaced by a younger, prettier face, they start becoming the darlings of the right whining about media bias?

Again, the fact the world realizes that Libertarian Crazy doesn't work, does not mean it's propaganda.. It's recognizing reality.

Nope. It's conservatives who deny climate change, evolution, vaccination and other proven science.
Joe when all your news sources say the exact same thing, it’s time to realize they aren’t being honest with you. This isn’t rocket science Joe.

Forum List

Back