Lara Trump is building an army of ‘100,000 poll watchers and over 500 lawyers’ to ‘deploy’ across America in November

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
This one goes out to the Doomers.

And the Leftist communists.

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

Republican National Committee co-chair Lara Trump announced Friday from behind a podium in a Detroit suburb that she and the RNC are working to raise a veritable army of “over 100,000 poll watchers and over 500 lawyers” to “deploy” at election sites across the country in November.

These volunteers will have three missions: Watch people vote, watch people count votes, and sue anybody who gets in the way.

“I believe if we have a free, fair and transparent election that there’s no question we’ll all be going to bed early on November 5,” she said.

“And we’ll go to bed knowing Donald Trump is our next president.”

This time, we're bringin' the HEAT.

I will be here on November 5th.

All us MAGA will be luxuriating in your anti-American howls of pain and loss.

And the realization:

THAT DONALD TRUMP IS ONCE AGAIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Enjoy.

HELL YES!
hell-yes-big-lebowski-lookin-out-my-backdoor.gif

Absolutely love it. The leftards have no idea what's coming! An organized & unified RNC is an epic game changer! Prepare bitches!

HELL YES!
View attachment 962636

Absolutely love it. The leftards have no idea what's coming! An organized & unified RNC is an epic game changer! Prepare bitches!

The Force for Good cannot be stopped.

When we finally drop our self-absorption and cynical hopelessness and get in the fucking game.

Spells bad News for Democrats.

View attachment 962648

BASED:

Former President Donald Trump’s blaring motorcade snaked its way up to Capitol Hill on Thursday, marking his first visit to the Capitol since he was drummed from power nearly four years ago.

Since that day, they have beaten him, maligned him, raided his home, detained him, indicted him, mug-shotted him and even convicted him in court. Nearly everyone counted him out. He was political roadkill. But they failed to destroy Donald Trump.
Undaunted, tireless and sunny as ever, Mr. Trump triumphantly strode into a room of Republican lawmakers in the belly of the swamp on Thursday to complete the greatest political comeback in history. (Mr. Trump is quick to point out, “It’s only a ‘comeback’ if I win in November.”)

This one goes out to the Doomers.

And the Leftist communists.

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

This time, we're bringin' the HEAT.

I will be here on November 5th.

All us MAGA will be luxuriating in your anti-American howls of pain and loss.

And the realization:

THAT DONALD TRUMP IS ONCE AGAIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Enjoy.

Remember when y'all shit your pants over your 'Obama SHadow Army' conspiracy?

You seem to have become much more comfortable with the concept since.

Forum List

Back